ADVERTISEMENT

purdue board is delusional as always

iubhounds

All-American
Feb 15, 2002
I just stopped by the PUke board for some Monday morning humor. I only had to read 2 posts....enjoy
chairshot.r191677.gif

1. With Hazzell connections do you think Tressel would consider coming over to be the OC for $750,000 ???

2. If you were the AD which coach would you chose ... Tressel or Pelini ??

Are those people real over there?

They like to bang on IU for living in the past when it comes to BB. Well pot meet kettle, they got a perfect storm with Bree's and a down year in the big10 to get to the rose bowl, after that they were basically a 7 win program. But they like to act like there a elite program
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Re: They are the "Ivy League" of the Big10

just ask them.....during the years I lived in California and Washington, over 20+ years, most sports fans didn't even know where purdue was located, unless told.

It doesn't appear any more delusional than our board during similar circumstances. Both of these guys aren't elite coaches and would jump at the chance if the money was right, although Hazzell isn't going anywhere.

There is a good reason why it was

monkeys first and then PU grads sent to the moon,
later followed by humans.

The funniest part is that someone thinks Tress would be a good OC. If you like predictable play calling without the talent to get away with it, Tress is your man to get the program completely bottomed out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT