ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue and Northwestern

We cannot stop my grandmother.....and she passed away years ago.

And you wonder why your “insight” aren’t appreciated by many on this board? Stop using the “I’m a long time fan”!schtick. You have all bad things to say and seem to enjoy pissing in IU. You privately may be bummed you can’t float about IU letting it slip away today (“again!”) but the defense that can’t stop your dead grandmother made two critical stops. Stop feigning happiness about it.

And you wonder why your “insight” aren’t appreciated by many on this board? Stop using the “I’m a long time fan”!schtick. You have all bad things to say and seem to enjoy pissing in IU. You privately may be bummed you can’t float about IU letting it slip away today (“again!”) but the defense that can’t stop your dead grandmother made two critical stops. Stop feigning happiness about it.

Look - there needs to be some damn balance on this board. I’m not pissing on IU. I’m venting. You need a healthy balance of the group that is sunshine and rainbows and then guys like fpeaugh, gradman and myself to offer a counterpoint to all of that.

We can root on the team and be critical.

Look - there needs to be some damn balance on this board. I’m not pissing on IU. I’m venting. You need a healthy balance of the group that is sunshine and rainbows and then guys like fpeaugh, gradman and myself to offer a counterpoint to all of that.

Your version of “rooting” is saying how bad they are & all the flaws. Your “balance” is hardly balanced. If you want an IU fan intervention, I’m sharing you have rarely been positive, and 99% highly negative, to point of people asking “why are you here?” Because you pile on a team evolving but clearly not OSU level. And a coach doing all the right things to build depth and culture, still playing a lot of young players. So if wondering why all the blowback, when you act like the cranky get off my lawn Uncle Joe, you don’t have a lot of goodwill when you want to cheer on the win you guaranteed would not happen just last week!

We cannot stop my grandmother.....and she passed away years ago.

You don't bring balance to the board. You bring bullshit. I'm starting to think you're simply desperate for attention, which is about to trigger the "ignore" feature.

Arguing that we can't stop anybody is as ridiculous as all your other positions. Maryland scored exactly seven (7) second half points. We came up with a key fumble recovery and pick late in the 4th. We made the most important stop at the most critical time and did what we had to do to win.

Please either start posting something of value or take an effing hike. Your shtick is tired and old.

Lets do this: Click on your own name and open the "my content" page. Read your last 50 posts and consider how "balanced" or "healthy" they appear. Look, nobody here wants to lump you in with TwinFraudpaw, gradman, ordy (currently lndyresident) or any of the current PU trolls, but man. We have all seen the shitshow IU FB has been forever but most of also see the good plays...the good trends. That is healthy balance.

I mostly lurk this board and am more active on other boards on this site, but I've seen your posts here for a long time. Here's my take: There's nothing wrong with playing devil's advocate and offering counterpoint to sunshine and roses. But that's not what you do. You don't "offer balance." You're just an incorrigible, negative asshole here. People don't like incorrigible, negative assholes. That's why people push back at you.

You say it's because you need a place to vent, so this is the place. Well, it's not all about you and what you want. This is a community.

This board is about sports. It's for enjoyment. It's a pass-time for people here. It's supposed to be fun. And having someone just piss all over the board all the time gets old. You make this a less enjoyable place, and frankly are a huge part of why I don't post here more.

Go IU

You lost me at healthy.

Reactions: HermanB
This board is about sports. It's for enjoyment. It's a pass-time for people here. It's supposed to be fun. And having someone just piss all over the board all the time gets old. You make this a less enjoyable place, and frankly are a huge part of why I don't post here more.
I'm sure you're not the only one he's driven away. The fact that the mods haven't booted him, at least temporarily, is inexplicable.

How sad that you group yourself with those two.

I don't get all the argument Indiana has a decent team this year that will go to a bowl game Tom Allen has done a great job at Indiana and whoever says he Has not just does not know football. I think the bucket game will come down to whoever can run the ball I do believe Indiana right now is better than purdue But I will say Purdue is getting better every game but I don't think They beat Indiana this year.. But with Recruiting purdue is doing no way they stay down forever the train is coming. If I was a Indiana fan I would be very happy with my coach right now.

I mostly lurk this board and am more active on other boards on this site, but I've seen your posts here for a long time. Here's my take: There's nothing wrong with playing devil's advocate and offering counterpoint to sunshine and roses. But that's not what you do. You don't "offer balance." You're just an incorrigible, negative asshole here. People don't like incorrigible, negative assholes. That's why people push back at you.

You say it's because you need a place to vent, so this is the place. Well, it's not all about you and what you want. This is a community.

Go IU

Eloquence! One would hope he’d take the real constructive feedback like your post here and reflect. Not sure if he’s capable but sure has been given the feedback he needs! Well said!

IUs best win is a barn burner over Ball State. The bucket game will probably be a toss up.

and your best win is at home against MD.
I guess my point is that neither team has yet shown they can beat a “good” team, and although they are capable of such a win, can only hope for it and not expect it. With the bucket being played at Purdue this year, it will probably be a good, competitive game.

Bell may have a career day vs IU. A lost recruit by Allen. And here Purdue is playing with their backup QB and throwing all over the field on a good defense.

“A lost recruit by Allen”. You think IU is owed or handed every recruit we want? This is yet another post where you have to dig and shit on Allen or program on a day where PU lost and IU won.

I guess my point is that neither team has yet shown they can beat a “good” team, and although they are capable of such a win, can only hope for it and not expect it. With the bucket being played at Purdue this year, it will probably be a good, competitive game.

Yes the bucket is a tossup because it so often is. However, if IU is already bowl eligible it will take away the #1 motivation of PU and some PU fans will not bother going,

The more important thing is that IU has won two games that they would have choked up almost 100% over the past three decades.

Purdue had 7 home games this year, correct? The crossover games are pretty reasonable. They miss OSU, Michigan and Michigan State.

Purdue has a chance for a bowl. They have Nebraska at home. It’s set up well for them down the stretch actually.

Yes the bucket is a tossup because it so often is. However, if IU is already bowl eligible it will take away the #1 motivation of PU and some PU fans will not bother going,

The more important thing is that IU has won two games that they would have choked up almost 100% over the past three decades.

We need you guys to not only beat Nebraska but run them ragged for us

IU can win 7 easy this year

Self awareness....not your strong suit. I recall a few seasons back you were off the rails, spewing about not winning another game that season and then IU beat MSU. Pretty much the entire board ripped you and you acknowledged your over the top rants were ridiculous. I think it was last season you claimed to be switching your allegiance to Alabama.

You're completely delusional if you think what you're doing is bringing objectivity here.

Purdue had 7 home games this year, correct? The crossover games are pretty reasonable. They miss OSU, Michigan and Michigan State.

Purdue has a chance for a bowl. They have Nebraska at home. It’s set up well for them down the stretch actually.
Agreed. And always being in the west is a major help.

Nebraska is who I thought they were

Me too but a little sloppier and more lackluster on defense .. oh and they graduate 5 of their front 7 lol.. so it’s not getting better.

And I can hear someone saying “well isn’t that good if they all suck??” Redoing everything with 5 new guys will be hard if you’re alabama

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT