ADVERTISEMENT

Punks in MAGA hats

O' brother. To call you a drama queen is an insult to drama queens everywhere. People have always hated smugness. The only thing that's changed is those willing to overlook these kids pompous actions and bad behavior because of the hats they were wearing.

Glad you didn't waste time before getting to the labeling. Efficient. It also paints you as superior and smug. Pay penance.

Sure, people hate smugness, people also hate to be bullied and forced to step down (or adhere to a party line), which is what was happening. The AI Vet intentionally inserted himself, cameraman and all, in what can only interpreted as an effort to create an optic. A website specializing in this stuff (since terminated) grabbed it a forced it viral - execution under way. Congratulations, you've taken down a kid. Proud?

You can’t kill or encamp the people you hate until you dehumanize them.

The same people who will decry internet bullying of kids by kids will internet-bully every person they can when it comes to politics already now. The heart-hardening process that used to take a decade now takes months. The ability to publish some hate has begun to make

You are correct per Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals".
13. “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

but you're condemning the wrong side.
For 3 years I've listened to people who are so eaten with hate... The effort to destroy a single man and you're on that boat.

A ship of fools
Lol. The ship of fools is the people that fell for a con job from a corrupt,inept, reality star. And even worse, still , with all the evidence, support him.

Reactions: MaxCoke
Lol. The ship of fools is the people that fell for a con job from a corrupt,inept, reality star. And even worse, still , with all the evidence, support him.

Give the evidence.
Granted, I probably travel in different circles than most, but I really don't see anything Trump has done worthy of the hate and constant attacks he receives. I didn't like him and still I don't fully trust him, but, holy cray, he's doing what he said he would. Time will tell if his actions are for the betterment of Am or not...I can tell you for the first time in 5 years, our healthcare costs went down.

since I had this open:
#10.“The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition.” It is this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign.

Do you ever feel like a pawn?

Glad you didn't waste time before getting to the labeling. Efficient. It also paints you as superior and smug. Pay penance.

Sure, people hate smugness, people also hate to be bullied and forced to step down (or adhere to a party line), which is what was happening. The AI Vet intentionally inserted himself, cameraman and all, in what can only interpreted as an effort to create an optic. A website specializing in this stuff (since terminated) grabbed it a forced it viral - execution under way. Congratulations, you've taken down a kid. Proud?
The kid testified to Guthrie that he was not disrespecting the Indian man. The Indian man was playing his drum right in the kid's face. All he did was stand there and smile. He said the Indian man(don't remember his name) was not going to get the satisfaction of getting anything else out of him. I call that being restrained. The way the press and others are judging these kids when they did nothing wrong is pitiful. People are interpreting his smile as smugness. How can anyone know for sure what is in the heart of another?

Here’s the statement from the kid:

“I am providing this factual account of what happened on Friday afternoon at the Lincoln Memorial to correct misinformation and outright lies being spread about my family and me.

I am the student in the video who was confronted by the Native American protestor. I arrived at the Lincoln Memorial at 4:30 p.m. I was told to be there by 5:30 p.m., when our busses were due to leave Washington for the trip back to Kentucky. We had been attending the March for Life rally, and then had split up into small groups to do sightseeing.

When we arrived, we noticed four African American protestors who were also on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial. I am not sure what they were protesting, and I did not interact with them. I did hear them direct derogatory insults at our school group.

The protestors said hateful things. They called us “racists,” “bigots,” “white crackers,” “f*****s,” and “incest kids.” They also taunted an African American student from my school by telling him that we would “harvest his organs.” I have no idea what that insult means, but it was startling to hear.

Because we were being loudly attacked and taunted in public, a student in our group asked one of our teacher chaperones for permission to begin our school spirit chants to counter the hateful things that were being shouted at our group. The chants are commonly used at sporting events. They are all positive in nature and sound like what you would hear at any high school. Our chaperone gave us permission to use our school chants. We would not have done that without obtaining permission from the adults in charge of our group.

At no time did I hear any student chant anything other than the school spirit chants. I did not witness or hear any students chant “build that wall” or anything hateful or racist at any time. Assertions to the contrary are simply false. Our chants were loud because we wanted to drown out the hateful comments that were being shouted at us by the protestors.

After a few minutes of chanting, the Native American protestors, who I hadn’t previously noticed, approached our group. The Native American protestors had drums and were accompanied by at least one person with a camera.

The protestor everyone has seen in the video began playing his drum as he waded into the crowd, which parted for him. I did not see anyone try to block his path. He locked eyes with me and approached me, coming within inches of my face. He played his drum the entire time he was in my face.

I never interacted with this protestor. I did not speak to him. I did not make any hand gestures or other aggressive moves. To be honest, I was startled and confused as to why he had approached me. We had already been yelled at by another group of protestors, and when the second group approached I was worried that a situation was getting out of control where adults were attempting to provoke teenagers.

I believed that by remaining motionless and calm, I was helping to diffuse the situation. I realized everyone had cameras and that perhaps a group of adults was trying to provoke a group of teenagers into a larger conflict. I said a silent prayer that the situation would not get out of hand.

During the period of the drumming, a member of the protestor’s entourage began yelling at a fellow student that we “stole our land” and that we should “go back to Europe.” I heard one of my fellow students begin to respond. I motioned to my classmate and tried to get him to stop engaging with the protestor, as I was still in the mindset that we needed to calm down tensions.

I never felt like I was blocking the Native American protestor. He did not make any attempt to go around me. It was clear to me that he had singled me out for a confrontation, although I am not sure why.

The engagement ended when one of our teachers told me the busses had arrived and it was time to go. I obeyed my teacher and simply walked to the busses. At that moment, I thought I had diffused the situation by remaining calm, and I was thankful nothing physical had occurred.

I never understood why either of the two groups of protestors were engaging with us, or exactly what they were protesting at the Lincoln Memorial. We were simply there to meet a bus, not become central players in a media spectacle. This is the first time in my life I’ve ever encountered any sort of public protest, let alone this kind of confrontation or demonstration.

I was not intentionally making faces at the protestor. I did smile at one point because I wanted him to know that I was not going to become angry, intimidated or be provoked into a larger confrontation. I am a faithful Christian and practicing Catholic, and I always try to live up to the ideals my faith teaches me – to remain respectful of others, and to take no action that would lead to conflict or violence.

I harbor no ill will for this person. I respect this person’s right to protest and engage in free speech activities, and I support his chanting on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial any day of the week. I believe he should re-think his tactics of invading the personal space of others, but that is his choice to make.

I am being called every name in the book, including a racist, and I will not stand for this mob-like character assassination of my family’s name. My parents were not on the trip, and I strive to represent my family in a respectful way in all public settings.

I have received physical and death threats via social media, as well as hateful insults. One person threatened to harm me at school, and one person claims to live in my neighborhood. My parents are receiving death and professional threats because of the social media mob that has formed over this issue.

I love my school, my teachers and my classmates. I work hard to achieve good grades and to participate in several extracurricular activities. I am mortified that so many people have come to believe something that did not happen – that students from my school were chanting or acting in a racist fashion toward African Americans or Native Americans. I did not do that, do not have hateful feelings in my heart, and did not witness any of my classmates doing that.

I cannot speak for everyone, only for myself. But I can tell you my experience with Covington Catholic is that students are respectful of all races and cultures. We also support everyone’s right to free speech.

I am not going to comment on the words or account of Mr. Phillips, as I don’t know him and would not presume to know what is in his heart or mind. Nor am I going to comment further on the other protestors, as I don’t know their hearts or minds, either.

I have read that Mr. Phillips is a veteran of the United States Marines. I thank him for his service and am grateful to anyone who puts on the uniform to defend our nation. If anyone has earned the right to speak freely, it is a U.S. Marine veteran.

I can only speak for myself and what I observed and felt at the time. But I would caution everyone passing judgement based on a few seconds of video to watch the longer video clips that are on the internet, as they show a much different story than is being portrayed by people with agendas.

I provided this account of events to the Diocese of Covington so they may know exactly what happened, and I stand ready and willing to cooperate with any investigation they are conducting.”
tldr

The kid testified to Guthrie that he was not disrespecting the Indian man. The Indian man was playing his drum right in the kid's face. All he did was stand there and smile. He said the Indian man(don't remember his name) was not going to get the satisfaction of getting anything else out of him. I call that being restrained. The way the press and others are judging these kids when they did nothing wrong is pitiful. People are interpreting his smile as smugness. How can anyone know for sure what is in the heart of another?
If you saw the video you saw what was going on . His attorneys are trying to gaslight now. I believe what I saw and what I heard.

Give the evidence.
Granted, I probably travel in different circles than most, but I really don't see anything Trump has done worthy of the hate and constant attacks he receives. I didn't like him and still I don't fully trust him, but, holy cray, he's doing what he said he would. Time will tell if his actions are for the betterment of Am or not...I can tell you for the first time in 5 years, our healthcare costs went down.

since I had this open:
#10.“The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition.” It is this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign.

Do you ever feel like a pawn?
Let’s start with grabbing women by the.... . Move on to kids in cages and losing them. Lying more than 8,000 times in two years. Taking LGBTQ rights away. Being a blatant racist. Profiting off the presidency. Disrespecting anyone and everyone. Muslim Ban. According to everyone that works with him, being an f ing moron with the intelligence of a kindergartner. Disrespecting the military. How many more do you need? Cause I can go on... I don’t think we need to wait to see what time will tell. The history books will wonder what the hell people were thinking when they chose a corrupt reality star to run the country. ( and nothing the government has done made your healthcare prices go down, must have been the company).

Reactions: Hoops Cat
Let’s start with grabbing women by the.... . Move on to kids in cages and losing them. Lying more than 8,000 times in two years. Taking LGBTQ rights away. Being a blatant racist. Profiting off the presidency. Disrespecting anyone and everyone. Muslim Ban. According to everyone that works with him, being an f ing moron with the intelligence of a kindergartner. Disrespecting the military. How many more do you need? Cause I can go on... I don’t think we need to wait to see what time will tell. The history books will wonder what the hell people were thinking when they chose a corrupt reality star to run the country. ( and nothing the government has done made your healthcare prices go down, must have been the company).
You should have stuck with Bernie.

Remember when you also thought Crean was a good coach and you vigorously defended him from all of the "haters"?

Umm, again, I believe the Indian group had a permit to assemble there. If so, the point of that is to call attention to your cause, and you do that by publishing your message to as many as you can, hence the camera and internet and approaching folks. It's easy enough to ignore them and I do it routinely when I encounter such folks, respecting their rights, even if I may sacrifice mine a bit to accommodate or avoid them.

It is too bad in this day and age how social media makes this stuff so public so quickly, but the kids' (and I'm saying many more than just the one) actions brought them down. I'd have MUCH preferred to see the chaperones or his parents, pull the kids aside and chastise them for getting rowdy and crowding around these folks. But then instead of just taking a breath and showing some humility and apologizing, he doubles down with the interview etc..., all of which look orchestrated and prepared, so it has nothing to do with me, it's his and his family's own doing.

Let’s start with grabbing women by the....-- hyperbole which no one ever stated that he actually did. Yes there were accusers of consensual relations, but no substantiated claim of abuse.

Move on to kids in cages and losing them -- the pic that made its round was proven to be one from the Obama admn, but yes due to fears of human trafficking, children are separated from adults if it relations can't be proven.

Lying more than 8,000 times in two years.Taking LGBTQ rights away. Being a blatant racist. Profiting off the presidency. Disrespecting anyone and everyone. Muslim Ban. According to everyone that works with him, being an f ing moron with the intelligence of a kindergartner. Disrespecting the military.

How many more do you need? Cause I can go on... I don’t think we need to wait to see what time will tell. The history books will wonder what the hell people were thinking when they chose a corrupt reality star to run the country. ( and nothing the government has done made your healthcare prices go down, must have been the company)

You gave two tangible events, but the rest was just blather. Good grief.

Look, site events. Under Obama...
-facilitated the sale of thousands of guns to Mexican drug cartels and stopped tracking those weapons once they crossed the border.
-Paid to ship illegal immigrants deeper into the country at taxpayers’ expense.
-Justice Department secretly obtained two months of telephone records of reporters and editors for The Associated Press
-Launched military operations in Libya without Congressional approval.
-Ordered the killing of American-born cleric Anwar al-Awlaki a leader of Al Qaeda. Sorry but Am. citizens have rights, you can't just order a hit on them.
-Fired his Inspector General Gerald after he found Sacramento mayor Kevin Johnson, an Obama supporter, of misusing AmeriCorps funding.
-Pressured internet service providers to install surveillance software so gov could monitor internet traffic without a warrant, a violation of the Fourth Amendment.

And we haven't even touched on health care, the IRS or the $375k fine he paid out for campaign finance violations.

Let’s start with grabbing women by the....-- hyperbole which no one ever stated that he actually did. Yes there were accusers of consensual relations, but no substantiated claim of abuse.

Move on to kids in cages and losing them -- the pic that made its round was proven to be one from the Obama admn, but yes due to fears of human trafficking, children are separated from adults if it relations can't be proven.

Lying more than 8,000 times in two years.Taking LGBTQ rights away. Being a blatant racist. Profiting off the presidency. Disrespecting anyone and everyone. Muslim Ban. According to everyone that works with him, being an f ing moron with the intelligence of a kindergartner. Disrespecting the military.

How many more do you need? Cause I can go on... I don’t think we need to wait to see what time will tell. The history books will wonder what the hell people were thinking when they chose a corrupt reality star to run the country. ( and nothing the government has done made your healthcare prices go down, must have been the company)

-facilitated the sale of thousands of guns to Mexican drug cartels and stopped tracking those weapons once they crossed the border.
-Justice Department secretly obtained two months of telephone records of reporters and editors for The Associated Press
-Ordered the killing of American-born cleric Anwar al-Awlaki a leader of Al Qaeda. Sorry but Am. citizens have rights, you can't just order a hit on them.
-Fired his Inspector General Gerald after he found Sacramento mayor Kevin Johnson, an Obama supporter, of misusing AmeriCorps funding.
-Pressured internet service providers to install surveillance software so gov could monitor internet traffic without a warrant, a violation of the Fourth Amendment.

And we haven't even touched on health care, the IRS or the $375k fine he paid out for campaign finance violations.
Haha. But Obama. Good one!!

19 women stated that he actually did. A child accused him of rape, but just like with Cohen, threats were made to her and she backed off. I’m not sure where you get your news, but do better, it’s embarrassing. You’re backing a Russian agent.

If you saw the video you saw what was going on . His attorneys are trying to gaslight now. I believe what I saw and what I heard.
You saw what you wanted to see.
I saw what my eyes saw and what my ears heard. You saw and heard what a p r firm told you to. Nothing they said takes away what the Maga punks did. If these kids had been black harassing people the way they were, they’d probably be in jail.

I saw what my eyes saw and what my ears heard. You saw and heard what a p r firm told you to. Nothing they said takes away what the Maga punks did. If these kids had been black harassing people the way they were, they’d probably be in jail.
No, I saw the extended version of the video. I’m going on what I, you know, actually saw.

You keep stating things as fact that you have no way of knowing. I asked you about that before. How do you know that the kids who supposedly harassed the girl near the march were actually the Covington kids? The video I saw, it’s impossible to tell.

Yet you keep stating it as fact.

19 women stated that he actually did. A child accused him of rape, but just like with Cohen, threats were made to her and she backed off. I’m not sure where you get your news, but do better, it’s embarrassing. You’re backing a Russian agent.
You might be talking to a Russian agent.

Since we're only relying on allegations, Clinton was accused by multiple women (more substantiated) and allegations WJC raped a 13 year old. Do you HATE Slick Willy?

Russian? Follow the news much? Your case is unraveling. But when the fallacy becomes obvious to you, do you have the ability to recognize that powers have been lying to you?
Can you leave them?
Will you allow yourself to question everything?

Since we're only relying on allegations, Clinton was accused by multiple women (more substantiated) and allegations WJC raped a 13 year old. Do you HATE Slick Willy?

Russian? Follow the news much? Your case is unraveling. But when the fallacy becomes obvious to you, do you have the ability to recognize that powers have been lying to you?
Can you leave them?
Will you allow yourself to question everything?
Oh honey, if you think the Russian case is unraveling then you’re beyond hope. Please watch some real news. You’re embarrassing yourself.

Oh honey, if you think the Russian case is unraveling then you’re beyond hope. Please watch some real news. You’re embarrassing yourself.

Again the debate tactic of defer and deminsh. Too fun.

Proven is that the Russian narrative began and was funded by Hillary, laundered through Perkins Coio lawyers (who just had $2.9 million seized due to their similar activities with Backpage). And that FBI received illegally obtained FISA authorization as the FBI hid facts about the validity of the allegations presented.

In two years, what do we have supporting Russian collusion? And, please lets deal with the actual heart of the matter, not non-related plea deals?

I guess we both wait.

Reactions: Lucy01
Then you are blind and deaf. Explains everything.
Right, hon. Sure thing. Because guys in MAGA hats doing the tomahawk chop us just being respectful. Because guys in MAGA hats yelling to women about rape and calling them sluts is worthy of being called saints. But I shouldn’t be surprised, because that’s what MAGA hats do.

Proven is that the Russian narrative began and was funded by Hillary, laundered through Perkins Coio lawyers (who just had $2.9 million seized due to their similar activities with Backpage). And that FBI received illegally obtained FISA authorization as the FBI hid facts about the validity of the allegations presented.

In two years, what do we have supporting Russian collusion? And, please lets deal with the actual heart of the matter, not non-related plea deals?

I guess we both wait.
Just in case you still aren’t watching real news, Roger Stone was indicted today. How many does that make? But you keep telling yourself the case is falling apart. See no evil, hear no evil.....

I guess we both wait.
Can you truly be this dim? First of all you have no idea what Mueller has. Second of all, we have Trump himself admitting to obstruction to Lester Holt about why he fired Comey. Third of all collusion is the Trump Tower meeting that Junior attended, lied about, and daddy lied when he wrote the note for him. And Jr called Daddy right after to tell him about it. Trump’s main attorney, his campaign manager, his secretary of defense and now this morning one of his close friends and confidantes have all been indicted. Trump is witness tampering and threatening people daily on twitter now. He knows it’s closing in. But sure, sweetie. Nothing there. But thanks for proving there actually are people that can’t add 2+ 2. I guess it’s not surprising if you weren’t smart enough to see through him 3 years ago. It’s why he loves his uneducated. He’s shooting people on Fifth Avenue, just like he said he could and you don’t even care. People in their MAGA hats are going to have fun explaining to their grandchildren what they did during this time in history.

I guess we both wait.
Shorter, but Hillary....

I guess we both wait.
Just to be clear; We know that Russia interfered. Senior level members and family members took clandestine meetings with Russians and lied about it. But you think Trump didn’t know? That’s the hill you’re going to die on?

Reactions: MaxCoke
Just in case you still aren’t watching real news, Roger Stone was indicted today. How many does that make? But you keep telling yourself the case is falling apart. See no evil, hear no evil.....

Attention idiot.
On what? Once again you're hunting down drug smugglers and getting nothing but seat belt violations.

Right, hon. Sure thing. Because guys in MAGA hats doing the tomahawk chop us just being respectful. Because guys in MAGA hats yelling to women about rape and calling them sluts is worthy of being called saints. But I shouldn’t be surprised, because that’s what MAGA hats do.

ok sugar, the kids were kids. I'm sure you were completely above all foolish adolescent behavior and are still to this day an unblemished paragon of virtue, but the proven liar, excon American Indian activist wading his butt into their crowd is not a clean in this matter and was the intentional instigator of the confrontation. The kids were waiting a bus...he stalked them until one finally decided to stop running. Good for him.

Can you truly be this dim? First of all you have no idea what Mueller has. Second of all, we have Trump himself admitting to obstruction to Lester Holt about why he fired Comey. Third of all collusion is the Trump Tower meeting that Junior attended, lied about, and daddy lied when he wrote the note for him. And Jr called Daddy right after to tell him about it. Trump’s main attorney, his campaign manager, his secretary of defense and now this morning one of his close friends and confidantes have all been indicted. Trump is witness tampering and threatening people daily on twitter now. He knows it’s closing in. But sure, sweetie. Nothing there. But thanks for proving there actually are people that can’t add 2+ 2. I guess it’s not surprising if you weren’t smart enough to see through him 3 years ago. It’s why he loves his uneducated. He’s shooting people on Fifth Avenue, just like he said he could and you don’t even care. People in their MAGA hats are going to have fun explaining to their grandchildren what they did during this time in history.

Look, I've endured your attempts at belittling and frankly I've had it. I've refrained from personal attacks assuming you'd eventually figure out that generally, people can be curious as to how others think and enjoy an occasional back and forth just to both see what you may be missing and prove the validity of your own take on the world.
That's why I asked for information. Instead you provide insults, conjecture and very little of anything not already known and refuted.

You don't know me. Not my life, my background or my education. You've never even asked what I really think of Trump. Why be so insulting? Does it make reality any less true, if you tell yourself that anyone who sees things differently must be inferior?

-Of the events above, where is a law broken? Collusion by definition is a group course of action to break a law. Collusion is John Brennan, Bruce Ore, Struzk, Page etc pushing for wire taps on an elected president using ginned up opposition research.
-I do know that just last week reports were saying that those expecting a bombshell report were going to be sorely disappointed.
-Trump was well within his rights to fire Comey at anytime.
-Trump jr meeting regarding dirt on Hillary, if opposition research is illegal, then Hillary, Fusion GPS, Steele all must be indited because the dossier sources were...wait for it... Russians, paid by Steeele.
-Witness tampering on twitter?? Really, two years and literally THOUSANDS of hours on testimony on the books, don't you think anyone amending a testimony at this point would be both foolish and futile?

Look deeper ...and try talking like your a grown up.

50461632_10157041148648464_6576549130175250432_n.jpg
50565897_10157041677993464_1692142588351479808_n.jpg

I have lost my father
Five year old Little Johnny was lost, so he went up to a policeman and said, "I've lost my dad!"

The policeman said, "What's he like?"

Little Johnny replied, "Beer and women!"

Reactions: Hank Reardon
Look, I've endured your attempts at belittling and frankly I've had it. I've refrained from personal attacks assuming you'd eventually figure out that generally, people can be curious as to how others think and enjoy an occasional back and forth just to both see what you may be missing and prove the validity of your own take on the world.
That's why I asked for information. Instead you provide insults, conjecture and very little of anything not already known and refuted.

You don't know me. Not my life, my background or my education. You've never even asked what I really think of Trump. Why be so insulting? Does it make reality any less true, if you tell yourself that anyone who sees things differently must be inferior?

-Of the events above, where is a law broken? Collusion by definition is a group course of action to break a law. Collusion is John Brennan, Bruce Ore, Struzk, Page etc pushing for wire taps on an elected president using ginned up opposition research.
-I do know that just last week reports were saying that those expecting a bombshell report were going to be sorely disappointed.
-Trump jr meeting regarding dirt on Hillary, if opposition research is illegal, then Hillary, Fusion GPS, Steele all must be indited because the dossier sources were...wait for it... Russians, paid by Steeele.
-Witness tampering on twitter?? Really, two years and literally THOUSANDS of hours on testimony on the books, don't you think anyone amending a testimony at this point would be both foolish and futile?

Look, she's an execrable cretin, a baby-sitter, school-teacher union agitator, foam-at-the-mouth snowflake.

Last edited:

Look, she's an execrable cretin, a baby-sitter, school-teacher union agitator, foam-at-the-mouth snowflake.
Lol. No wonder you aren’t on the WC any longer. You want to be somewhere you can spew your nonsense uninhibited. Nice job showing your true colors. Thank you, next.

Reactions: PhyloeBedoe

You’re not your.

ADVERTISEMENT