ADVERTISEMENT

PUkes down--at least the day is not completely ruined.

When your own team sucks......we revel in the failures of others. They should cancel IU basketball and turn SSAH into something good for the community, like a kids’ giant bouncy house.

Reactions: IUgradman
When your own team sucks......we revel in the failures of others. They should cancel IU basketball and turn SSAH into something good for the community, like a kids’ giant bouncy house.
The IU fan-boys wearing rose-colored glasses who don't tolerate negative comments about the program would love this. It would be a safe space where no one's feelings could get hurt.

you’ve lost your way if you can’t laugh at Purdue. Yikes.

I don’t care about Purdue except when we play them. The rival....oops, did I just start to say that? Rivalries exist when both teams beat each other, not this lopsided affair with Purdue. That’s not a rivalry.

Wisconsin owns IU as well.

Archie can take a hike. Awful coach.

I don’t care about Purdue except when we play them. The rival....oops, did I just start to say that? Rivalries exist when both teams beat each other, not this lopsided affair with Purdue. That’s not a rivalry.

Wisconsin owns IU as well.

Archie can take a hike. Awful coach.

You do know the rivalry existed before our last 10 games against them, right? Lol. But please, continue with the diary entries...

You do know the rivalry existed before our last 10 games against them, right? Lol. But please, continue with the diary entries...
The rivalry did exist. Now dead. That’s what Crean an Crean 2.0 get you. You can file this “rivalry” in the encyclopedia.

ADVERTISEMENT