ADVERTISEMENT

Public Service Announcement

4IUfourever

Junior
Oct 22, 2002
Please ignore Birnk403. I’m so tired of him hijacking posts. The majority of his posts have nothing to do with the post or content. If we all could put him on ignore them we can have a somewhat civilized discussion. I’ve been posting here for 18 years, and I have constantly wondered why lately. I wish for one day I would not read the comment “rent free” or some other bs. Let’s add fpeaugh to the ignore list or banned list as well . I’m over it and ready for good conversation/discussion without the trolls.

I do not know brink 403. I certainly have seen vitriolic and unnecessary posts placed here.
But my understanding is, they just come back under a different name.
I am open to a plan that leaves religion and politics out, reduces the name calling, and lets us talk about sports.

I do not know brink 403. I certainly have seen vitriolic and unnecessary posts placed here.
I am open to a plan that leaves religion and politics out, reduces the name calling, and lets us talk about sports.
I can agree to this on this forum. The Water Cooler and Andy's Forum is place for these topics. But if people bring them up on here and I want to respond I will.

Please ignore Birnk403. I’m so tired of him hijacking posts. The majority of his posts have nothing to do with the post or content. If we all could put him on ignore them we can have a somewhat civilized discussion. I’ve been posting here for 18 years, and I have constantly wondered why lately. I wish for one day I would not read the comment “rent free” or some other bs. Let’s add fpeaugh to the ignore list or banned list as well . I’m over it and ready for good conversation/discussion without the trolls.
Agreed. I've had him on ignore for a long time and the place is much better without seeing his posts. I ignored him when he was Prankster too. He only wants to troll and argue and he's not funny. I think fpeaugh is funny because his posts are so dumb he must be pretending to be dumb. Or is he? o_Oo_Oo_O

And continue to ignore everyone of a differing opinion until the False Consensus Effect is reached! Only then is there true success for Archie’s Hoosiers! Bahahahahaha!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_consensus_effect

Taking the opposite side for the sake of being contrarian with recurring screen names has nothing to do with consensus bias. Birnk has no opinion of anything IU or Archie related whatsoever, other than arguing for the sake of arguing. It's the same POS poster who has had 10+ different screen names over the years. I've never taken you for the sharpest tool in the shed, but surely you aren't this obtuse?

I can agree to this on this forum. The Water Cooler and Andy's Forum is place for these topics. But if people bring them up on here and I want to respond I will.

And responding is your right. I have exercised my rights in the past but you also need to realize that by responding you (as I have done) are contributing to trashing threads.

Last edited:

Need a pinned "recommend to ignore" list.

Reactions: IUXC68
I ignore low post count idiots and have already ignored those mentioned. I ignore them if they return and do the same things again.

Last edited:
Reactions: jwalk8183
I ignore low post count idiots and have already ignored those mentioned. I ignore them if they return and do the same things again.
I've had both of those guys on ignore for a long time although I've had to update every time Ord/ Danapoint/Prankster Mary/Kern county/ Birnk emerges from behind the comic book store counter with a new username.

There are a few guys here that I consider complete tools but I don't ignore them because they don't blow up every thread just for the hell of adding negative spin. Those two aren't IU fans, they are anti-IU trolls. If everybody ignored them, there would still be plenty of diversity of opinion here on every topic. But far fewer threads would descend into death spirals fueled by their narcissism and/or ignorance. These two ass clowns are fueled by the negative attention. They know they have nothing to offer other than the same tired negative shit but they don't care. They either do it for the amusement of pissing people off or more likely, because they just can't help themselves.

It would be nice if we all would take away the one thing they need to survive - people to see and respond to their nonsense.

I've had both of those guys on ignore for a long time although I've had to update every time Ord/ Danapoint/Prankster Mary/Kern county/ Birnk emerges from behind the comic book store counter with a new username.

There are a few guys here that I consider complete tools but I don't ignore them because they don't blow up every thread just for the hell of adding negative spin. Those two aren't IU fans, they are anti-IU trolls. If everybody ignored them, there would still be plenty of diversity of opinion here on every topic. But far fewer threads would descend into death spirals fueled by their narcissism and/or ignorance. These two ass clowns are fueled by the negative attention. They know they have nothing to offer other than the same tired negative shit but they don't care. They either do it for the amusement of pissing people off or more likely, because they just can't help themselves.

It would be nice if we all would take away the one thing they need to survive - people to see and respond to their nonsense.
you forgot to say ‘hondo’
...and the worst ever...TMP...

you forgot to say ‘hondo’
...and the worst ever...TMP...
Actually I agree with those guys more often than not. As a guy who spent a lot of years in the coaching racket, my patience runs pretty thin with the "fire the coach now" crowd who wouldn't know good coaching if it bit them in the ass with vampire fangs. Anyone who doesn't grasp or appreciate the difference between Tom Crean and Archie Miller isn't worth my time. But again, I don't put those folks on ignore unless they wreck multiple threads or are pathological liars with single-digit IQs like Victorbear/Ksteph.

Actually I agree with those guys more often than not. As a guy who spent a lot of years in the coaching racket, my patience runs pretty thin with the "fire the coach now" crowd who wouldn't know good coaching if it bit them in the ass with vampire fangs. Anyone who doesn't grasp or appreciate the difference between Tom Crean and Archie Miller isn't worth my time. But again, I don't put those folks on ignore unless they wreck multiple threads or are pathological liars with single-digit IQs like Victorbear/Ksteph.
you often agree w

dumb
Stfu
ESAD
douche

from those idiots...thats all they say as hiding their ignorance while trying to seem superior...it’s intolerable...

you often agree w

dumb
Stfu
ESAD
douche

from those idiots...thats all they say as hiding their ignorance while trying to seem superior...it’s intolerable...

It would be nice if those terms were eliminated from this forum and I am guilty of using them.

But the posters mentioned do not in general, trash a thread by posting numerous times without any relevancy to the subject.

Reactions: MrBing
So basically what everyone is saying is I should post much much more.

This is a free board, once ownership changed hands about 5 times in 3 years I would assume the kids got vaporized or went with there fearless leader and Fatjohns out this bia . I doubt they replaced them either, because again this is a free board. There is one mod with Ohio in his name that is a complete ass clown. He will moderate once a month when his wife kicks him out of the bedroom. Delete multiple threads offer out warnings to people and for a few seconds his penis size is not 2 inches.

that shit pisses me off a ton, no moderating is how it should be. Use ignore if you want but I would rather see what everyone thinks unfiltered. I’m a big boy, if it’s dumb, I stop reading.

Reactions: Lucy01
Just noticed Mary/Birnk hasn't been around lately. Maybe he finally got banned again. If so, he'll be back. If not, he'll reply to this. ;)

Just noticed Mary/Birnk hasn't been around lately. Maybe he finally got banned again. If so, he'll be back. If not, he'll reply to this. ;)
giphy.gif

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier

His account has been deactivated, so he's on some kind of time out.

He'll pop up again and show his tell tale signs again telling everyone how they don't know Indiana basketball and how they didn't graduate from the university. He never changes his shtick.

His account has been deactivated, so he's on some kind of time out.

He'll pop up again and show his tell tale signs again telling everyone how they don't know Indiana basketball and how they didn't graduate from the university. He never changes his shtick.
No doubt. He’ll deny it’s him too.

Reactions: RBB89
Unfortunately, these two clowns draw clicks, which is exactly what the mods want. The ban hammer eventually comes out, but they're free to create a new username and start all over. Rinse, wash, repeat.
Says the poster with that experience!

Since it appears that he's been banned again I took him off ignore. Some of the old threads doubled in length because they were full of his obnoxious sh!t. :D You're right that he'll be back and I'll put his new name on ignore too.

I got a PM that the mods had finally run the garbage disposer so I thought i would give it another chance. Definitely an improvement.
How is it an improvement when fraud-paw is still alive and kicking, derailing far more threads than the many manifestations of Ordfan ever dreamed of? And yes, I have that assclown on ignore, and it still doesn't change the end result of threads turned to garbage. The mods need to kick him to the curb.

Reactions: 4IUfourever
ADVERTISEMENT