ADVERTISEMENT

PU/Brohm Season on the Brink?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A credible argument can be made that, in light of the rash of injuries last season, we overachieved - - a testament to the coaching of Allen and DeBord.

But it's all water under the bridge now. We've had a nice start to this season, and have a really good chance to go bowling -- something our buddies in W. Lafayette won't be doing.
A "credible" argument of an overachievement last season? Wow, that's going to be a tough sell for sure. Must be the water in your area or something.

This is absolutely false about the boards. There are several Boiler posters who come on here and have civil discussions with Hoosier fans and they are not banned. I can tell you of at least a few Hoosier posters who have gone to GBI to have civil conversation and were instantly banned because of their handle. GBI is notorious for seeing any reference to IU in a poster’s moniker and banning them instantly. It’s happened to several here. I visit GBI sometimes just to browse or get a pulse on the reaction from fans. I don’t post, even when somebody has some infantile rant about IU.
There are many families across the state that have kids who have gone to both schools. I have friends that went to Purdue and don’t follow sports at all. Couldn’t tell you who the coach is in football. I can guarantee the same holds true for IU. Don’t think we could ever say the same for Ohio State because that’s all they got (football) but I digress.
For everybody other than the .005% of kids on campus playing sports, it all boils down to getting an education. There is a healthy level of rivalry and an unhealthy level. I follow the old Christian adage when it comes to Purdue: hate the sin, not the sinner.

Well you’re right in the sense that I really wouldn’t know who has been banned from GBI. I do know that Brian neubert is a penis so yeah probably

There was a cleanup here about 4 months ago and several were sent packing who had been here a long time. Two or three of them should not have been banned.
Hey, CS. I got banned several months ago. My college age son logged in as me and talked a bunch of smack. Got me (him) banned. Probably good reason for it, knowing him. Oh, well...hope you are well, and if the Hoosiers can pull an upset, there's a chance I will get to B-town for a game this year! Peace. jw.

Hey, CS. I got banned several months ago. My college age son logged in as me and talked a bunch of smack. Got me (him) banned. Probably good reason for it, knowing him. Oh, well...hope you are well, and if the Hoosiers can pull an upset, there's a chance I will get to B-town for a game this year! Peace. jw.

Man, I wondered about that and even advocated for you to be reinstated. I was surprised by the posts for sure ...didn't sound like you. Welcome back. How is the son doing? Playing ball?

Edit...I just looked back, it was the day Romeo committed. The post under you name was gonna get you the boot on any forum, ha.

Man, I wondered about that and even advocated for you to be reinstated. I was surprised by the posts for sure ...didn't sound like you. Welcome back. How is the son doing? Playing ball?

Edit...I just looked back, it was the day Romeo committed. The post under you name was gonna get you the boot on any forum, ha.
Damn teenagers! Son is doing great. Goes to UD-Archie’s old school. They don’t have football scholarships there, so he decided to hang up the cleats. Studying Mechanical Engineering. Daughter graduated from U of I in May and working in Chicago. Probably won’t post here much if at all. I pissed off enough people here already! Hope all is well with you and your family. Hopefully the Hoosiers can pull an upset this year and I can come “scout” them! Peace. Jw

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT