ADVERTISEMENT

PSU got screwed

Yes they did. Not a win to be proud of or enjoy.

There were some much better periods of play. And some not so good. Glad to see Al and RP play better offensively.

But, yeah, all in all we’re still a pretty average team. What else is new?

There were some much better periods of play. And some not so good. Glad to see Al and RP play better offensively.

But, yeah, all in all we’re still a pretty average team. What else is new?
I just looked at the schedule. I'm not sure we can win more than 4 more.

If we were doing better would shrug this off. The last foul on TJd we wouldve had the ball anyways, the last possession nobody wouldve called that a foul. Other than those two I think it was a fair whistle

If we were doing better would shrug this off. The last foul on TJd we wouldve had the ball anyways, the last possession nobody wouldve called that a foul. Other than those two I think it was a fair whistle

that last play in regulation was for sure a foul. 100%. They should call that every time.

that last play in regulation was for sure a foul. 100%. They should call that every time.
Agree to disagree. Normal possession its a 50-50 call. Last possession it wont be called. If u see one let me know. Just my opinion. Doesnt excuse that we played like shit most of game

Reactions: Cavanagh

You mean the missed three where they wanted the foul? If that is what you are referring to, the shooter kicked out which created the contact.

No foul on that

He got a piece of the ball. Then hit his hand as it followed through. That rarely ever gets called when it’s partially blocked.

I would have been out of my mind pissed if they had called a foul there.

He got a piece of the ball. Then hit his hand as it followed through. That rarely ever gets called when it’s partially blocked.

I would have been out of my mind pissed if they had called a foul there.

not only did he hit the hand but he landed under him. You can’t do that. He jumped way too far into him.

We should have won this game by 12 -14 pts.
It's like they thought..It was over with min.
Then a 8 -0 run
You think Indiana gets that call at Purdue?
Come on....That's a bail out call ..

We should have won this game by 12 -14 pts.
It's like they thought..It was over with min.
Then a 8 -0 run

You think Indiana gets that call at Purdue?
Come on....That's a bail out call ..

after getting hosed on the foul to send tjd to the line before, not calling that was real bad IMO. If the roles were reversed I’d be screaming BS

Reactions: hoosier48
While I feel we escaped with a win, we did hold the lead for 39min32 seconds of regulation. Tough to say PSU deserved it more.
Agreed.. We tried to give it away... Closing games is something that needs to be worked on. CAM's frequent use of the word "confidence" in post game presser was revealing.

after getting hosed on the foul to send tjd to the line before, not calling that was real bad IMO. If the roles were reversed I’d be screaming BS

They called both how most refs usually call those plays these days. The Rob block is technically a foul, though rarely called. And even more rarely at the end of games.

The TJD play was clean, but is almost always called a foul. When a guy comes through from behind and slaps through towards the ball, it gets called. Foul or not.

They both happened to favor IU. Though I’d argue the TJD foul didn’t end up helping us versus what likely would have happened when Armaan got the ball immediately after, with an open driving lane and an out of position defense. He likely scores or gets fouled. And he’s a better free throw shooter than TJD.

Wow Refs wanted us to win I guess. Right now I would say we are the 13th best team in the B1G as I think PSU is better and they deserve that victory.
Refs aren’t making those calls in those crunch situations in most cases. Not sure what games you have watched where refs are blowing the whistle on close plays. If you watch the whole game with scrutiny, PSU made a LOT of contact that wasn’t called. Overall I think the refs seemed to call the game fairly evenly.

i mean, there were 2 more fouls called on PSU for the entire game, including OT. When CBK was here, you ever see opposing teams have such an easy time with the refs? You’re delusional

This team looks like a bunch of misfits or a YMCA pickup game. Instead of anticipating plays we try to react...gonna be a long year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT