ADVERTISEMENT

PSU game in Primetime

jlasson

Freshman
Jun 24, 2021
7:30 kickoff announced for IU Vs PSU game, to be broadcast on ABC. Let's hear everyone's thoughts on this.

I already saw us as obvious underdogs going on the road, and playing a more talented team, but a night game, I am just praying Indiana's defense can keep them in it. We don't need a repeat of the Iowa game, on national TV in Primetime, at least when IU played Iowa it was on big ten network, this game is on ABC. PSU looks great on defense, and Indiana's offense is scaring me, Sheridan is finally learning how to use DJ Matthews, but otherwise, Fryfogle and Penix both look awful this year, and the O-line is still shaky at best. I have a bad feeling our Offense is going to get eaten alive, hope I'm wrong.

It will be good to see IU play in prime time and I hope they live up to it. Our offense needs to improve a lot for that game and I hope coach Warren incorporates the coverage/DB stunts IU had last season that lead to so many INT which we haven't seen much this season.

7:30 kickoff announced for IU Vs PSU game, to be broadcast on ABC. Let's hear everyone's thoughts on this.

I already saw us as obvious underdogs going on the road, and playing a more talented team, but a night game, I am just praying Indiana's defense can keep them in it. We don't need a repeat of the Iowa game, on national TV in Primetime, at least when IU played Iowa it was on big ten network, this game is on ABC. PSU looks great on defense, and Indiana's offense is scaring me, Sheridan is finally learning how to use DJ Matthews, but otherwise, Fryfogle and Penix both look awful this year, and the O-line is still shaky at best. I have a bad feeling our Offense is going to get eaten alive, hope I'm wrong.
Well....., from here on out we are literally on everyone's list as a winnable big game... ((and that includes Western Kentucky))...

Our guys better get their sh-t together and wired tight by tomorrow or things will start getting ugly fast...

I still believe they can turn this season around and make it a good one but it's a lot more important that the TEAM believes it and does what it takes to make it happen...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT