ADVERTISEMENT

Pssst... Goat...

AMAZING finish

Why was the Saints DB totally unaware of time, score, and field position?

Stop, tackle him in-bounds, and win as the clock runs out.

Does no head coach other than Bill Belichick teach situational football? I guess not.

Doesn't matter now, but on the play before, Keenum missed the most wide open human-being on a final drive in the history of the game of football

DTi3BX3VQAAkhGO.jpg

The 4 remaining starting QBs have combined for 5 Super Bowl wins. That has never happened before! :)

Vegas must’ve lost their mind when Case Keenum took a knee. Vikings were 5.5 point favorites in many places.

I am saying that this is NOT the first time that the Final 4 quarterbacks have combined for 5 super bowl wins, douchenozzle (TheOriginalHappyBrady). That claim is not wrong, you stupid cvnt.

I didn't say it was, you stupid dumbfvck. I gave the most recent example, you thick douche.

LOL, look who gets extremely defensive when they are exposed as a know nothing Brady Ball Licker:
I am saying that this is NOT the first time that the Final 4 quarterbacks have combined for 5 super bowl wins, douchenozzle (TheOriginalHappyBrady). That claim is not wrong, you stupid cvnt.
I didn't say it was, you stupid dumbfvck. I gave the most recent example, you thick douche.

Your own words betray you...

The 4 remaining starting QBs have combined for 5 Super Bowl wins. That has never happened before! :)

So which is it? Has it never happened before like you initially said? Or is it just the most recent time it has happened?

Your own words betray you...
So which is it?

I made a mistake, initially, and so I corrected myself. I always do, if I make a mistake. As the local oracle of truth-telling, borrowing from Honest Abe, "It is altogether fitting and proper that we (I) should do this."

He claimed that I was wrong in my admission of a making a mistake.

It's too bad that this concept is so far, far over your head.

I guess we can say that defense gets you in position to win championships in the NFL, since when you rank the teams by points allowed, all 4 of the remaining teams are in the top 5, with the Patriots the lowest (though they have been even better than Jax in the second half of the season).

link: http://www.espn.com/nfl/statistics/...alPointsPerGame/position/defense/seasontype/2

note: comes up first by yards allowed, sort to points allowed.

You can also say that both sides of the ball matter, since in points scored all 4 of the remaining teams are in the top 10, with the Vikings the lowest.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/total/sort/totalPointsPerGame/seasontype/2

All are also pretty good (top 12) in turnover differential.
http://www.espn.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/givetake/seasontype/2

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...s-when-theyre-losing-tom-brady-passes-to-win/

What really sets Brady apart is that the Patriots’ record when he throws 50 or more passes is 19-9. No other quarterback in NFL history has come close to that kind of success when passing a lot.

Drew Brees is second in NFL history, throwing 50 or more passes in 19 games. His teams’ record in those games is 4-15.
Peyton Manning is third in NFL history, with 50 or more passes in 17 games. His teams’ record in those games is 4-13.
Dan Marino is fourth in NFL history with 16 games of 50 passes or more. His teams’ record in those games was 5-11.

Even among hall-of-famers, one QB is unlike all of the others.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...s-when-theyre-losing-tom-brady-passes-to-win/

What really sets Brady apart is that the Patriots’ record when he throws 50 or more passes is 19-9. No other quarterback in NFL history has come close to that kind of success when passing a lot.

Drew Brees is second in NFL history, throwing 50 or more passes in 19 games. His teams’ record in those games is 4-15.
Peyton Manning is third in NFL history, with 50 or more passes in 17 games. His teams’ record in those games is 4-13.
Dan Marino is fourth in NFL history with 16 games of 50 passes or more. His teams’ record in those games was 5-11.

Even among hall-of-famers, one QB is unlike all of the others.
We know this. You've said it 100 times. No one cares.

Anthony Rizzo of the Cubs is 6'3" 240.

Do you know that if he lost a pound, he'd match our president's alleged height/weight numbers!

rizzo_shirtless_slide.jpg

Brady has never won anything without Belichick. Fact. The Patriots are I believe 14-5 without Brady over the years. Fact. Colts without Manning go from a Super Bowl contender to literally the worst team in the league. Fact.

That Colts tank job was indeed incredibly impressive. They only thing that they excelled in that year was T-shirt sales, particularly the "Suck for Luck" T-shirt.

That Colts tank job was indeed incredibly impressive. They only thing that they excelled in that year was T-shirt sales, particularly the "Suck for Luck" T-shirt.

What about what he did in Denver? A washed up 40 year old Peyton wins the SB. The next season Denver doesn't even sniff the playoffs without Peyton with essentially the same roster. And the Patriots will have very little drop off once Brady retires as long as Belichick sticks around.

What about what he did in Denver? A washed up 40 year old Peyton wins the SB. The next season Denver doesn't even sniff the playoffs without Peyton with essentially the same roster. And the Patriots will have very little drop off once Brady retires as long as Belichick sticks around.
Manning was literally the worst QB in the league that year. That defense won the super bowl, without any help from Manning.

In 2008 Cassel indeed went 11-5, with the team that had gone 16-0 previously. In 2008 the Patriots happened to play the entire divisions that were the worst in their respective conferences, after in 2007 playing the entire divisions that were the best in their respective conferences. Then in 2009 the team rebuilt their entire defense, not entirely successfully, amd lost Wes Welker.

Cassel was elected to the pro bowl in Kansas City, with a QB rating that year that was much higher than Andrew Luck's career QB rating. He didn't suck, like Manning in his last year, but he was serviceable to eek out close wins vs. very bad teams.

For a moment there I sniffed a Manning-Brady debate. How quaint! It is sort of like the flat Earth/spherical Earth debate though, at this point. Well-settled in favor of Brady and in favor of a spherical Earth. Sorry to break the news to you.

ADVERTISEMENT