ADVERTISEMENT

Proud of the Effort

Neb had no real answer for IU's front line. I haven't compiled the numbers but I assure you TJD/Smith/Brunk tell the tale. Did DG play in 2H?

Reactions: ulrey
How many halves in a row have we faced an 11-0 + run...

I unfortunately didnt get to see the second half, due to my own kids sports tonight.

Was glad to see we came back to win.

How many halves in a row have we faced an 11-0 + run...

I unfortunately didnt get to see the second half, due to my own kids sports tonight.

Was glad to see we came back to win.

“came back to win” lol

“came back to win” lol
When you are losing...then take the lead and end up winning...especially after the other team goes on an 11-0 run...then Yes, you came back to win.

Why are you such a frickin moron?

When you are losing...then take the lead and end up winning...especially after the other team goes on an 11-0 run...then Yes, you came back to win.

Well, I guess you can call it a "comeback" if you were down with 4:31 left...in the 1st half? :rolleyes:
IU led the rest of the game.

Reactions: hondo314

We got behind by nine pts in the first half. I think we had a four to six point lead at half. So that is a 13-15 pt turnaround. I know it is the first half. But it should encourage us that this team can get down but isn't out. On the other hand this team has problems putting other teams away. When we got up by 19 in the second half we could not contain them and they came back on us.

Reactions: cryano

I don't want to draw him back out to following me around again today, but that is the approximate number of times Ordy has responded to my posts after he swore he would never ever ever respond to one of my posts again. That was seven or eight of his bannings/usernames ago. My favorite stalker.

Maybe being able to weather giving up an 11-0 run in the span of 81 seconds and not putting their heads down and giving up will be a turning point and set the tone for the rest of the season.

Maybe being able to weather giving up an 11-0 run in the span of 81 seconds and not putting their heads down and giving up will be a turning point and set the tone for the rest of the season.

This is not the first time this has happened this year, so it appears to be a real change/improvement over recent seasons.

That said, there won't be any more teams this season that will fail to capitalize on IU miscues time after time after time as Neb did last night.

Reactions: IU? I'm Fine
I don't want to draw him back out to following me around again today, but that is the approximate number of times Ordy has responded to my posts after he swore he would never ever ever respond to one of my posts again. That was seven or eight of his bannings/usernames ago. My favorite stalker.
Thanks for the explanation.
May we ask the mods to allow only one username per person? How would they enforce this?

May we ask the mods to allow only one username per person? How would they enforce this?

The issue is that the mods can't/won't ban by IP address so they just re-register with a new username and pick up right where they left off trolling. Ordfan here has at least 15 cycles through so far. He was most recently Prankster Mary before being banned and came back as this Birnk guy. he started stalking me about three years ago as IUDanapoint.

The issue is that the mods can't/won't ban by IP address so they just re-register with a new username and pick up right where they left off trolling. Ordfan here has at least 15 cycles through so far. He was most recently Prankster Mary before being banned and came back as this Birnk guy. he started stalking me about three years ago as IUDanapoint.

And you seem to get off on having a "stalker". You then respond which just clutters the board even more.

For goodness sake, just STOP responding. You are becoming as much a part of the problem as those you claim are the problem.

Frankly, as much as I think you are mostly a good poster, if I was a mod, I would warn both of you and if that warning was ignored, I would ban both of you.

And you seem to get off on having a "stalker". You then respond which just clutters the board even more.

For goodness sake, just STOP responding. You are becoming as much a part of the problem as those you claim are the problem.

Frankly, as much as I think you are mostly a good poster, if I was a mod, I would warn both of you and if that warning was ignored, I would ban both of you.
Agreed. It takes two to fight.

Don't understand why people continue to feed the trolls by responding repeatedly to their trolling.

Great saying but difficult to discipline oneself to do it: Listen and respond with empathy; not with the intent to respond.

Changing the subject...once Phin is back in top shape and the rust is knocked off...this team really could do well.

Reactions: DiscoBriscoe
Check out this guys posting and you’ll see that he’s lying. He’s the one who’s made a creepy habit of stalking me. It’s really strange.

I’ve asked this guy to stop stalking me on multiple occasions and he refuses. Last night he took a pretty sinister turn by talking about a racist site he frequents or used to frequent. It was bizarre. I’d really like to talk IU hoops, but this guy is horrible for the board. Apparently I’m not the only poster he’s chased around.

Don't understand why people continue to feed the trolls by responding repeatedly to their trolling.

Great saying but difficult to discipline oneself to do it: Listen and respond with empathy; not with the intent to respond.

Changing the subject...once Phin is back in top shape and the rust is knocked off...this team really could do well.
It was a great effort and, maybe most importantly, they sustained it even when they were going through their second half scoring drought. Not sure how far this group can go because they have some limitations that don’t make them very difficult to defend, but effort like last night will keep them in a lot of games.

false, the mod with Ohio in his name, forget it or I would tag his worthless ass, banned my home IP address and is the only reason I don’t reup to the premium site. Giving idiots the ability to mod as they choose is a bad thing. He is never active but a few times a month and stalks my posts.

Off my soap box.

false, the mod with Ohio in his name, forget it or I would tag his worthless ass, banned my home IP address and is the only reason I don’t reup to the premium site. Giving idiots the ability to mod as they choose is a bad thing. He is never active but a few times a month and stalks my posts.

Off my soap box.

This is over my tech-head but one of the mods came here discussing his inability to block Ordfan (now Binrk) at the IP level as much as they want to. I can't defend that other than that is what was described. Ordfan was one of the HoopLoopers...the worst kind of person. I won't be part of a forum that allows those guys to live here.

I have been a "good poster" since 1990 and the AOL days. I have had exactly two names and never had as much as a warning. This used to be a great board full of knowledgeable objective posters but it has been allowed to decay in large part due to this troll chasing good posters away. My intentions are good and about having a good board, but I won't put much more into it. If the mods don't care and other posters don't care...why should I? There are other forums.

Reactions: IU? I'm Fine
I have been a "good poster" since 1990 and the AOL days. I have had exactly two names and never had as much as a warning. This used to be a great board full of knowledgeable objective posters but it has been allowed to decay in large part due to this troll chasing good posters away. My intentions are good and about having a good board, but I won't put much more into it. If the mods don't care and other posters don't care...why should I? There are other forums.
Then practice what you preach and stop stalking me. You’ve initiated all of our exchanges, as everyone can see. You’re a big part of the problem you decry. Just stop. I’ve asked you on any number of occasions to do just that and yet you consistently refuse. Once and for all, just stop.

Then practice what you preach and stop stalking me. You’ve initiated all of our exchanges, as everyone can see. You’re a big part of the problem you decry. Just stop. I’ve asked you on any number of occasions to do just that and yet you consistently refuse. Once and for all, just stop.

So any time the other team is ahead then you win the game it's a comeback win to you? So if the other team scores first but your team leads the rest of the game and wins by 30 that's not a blowout win, it's a comeback win. Or maybe a blowout comeback win?

So any time the other team is ahead then you win the game it's a comeback win to you? So if the other team scores first but your team leads the rest of the game and wins by 30 that's not a blowout win, it's a comeback win. Or maybe a blowout comeback win?

It wasn’t a comeback win. That’s silly.

Still too many turnovers, too many missed FTs, another long scoring drought and another big blown lead...but a win on the road in the B1G is really good.

Way to go Hoosiers!!
Yep. Good win to keep things going. Brutal stretch coming, but we are in a good position.

Crybaby is not one of the smartest posters if you haven’t figured that one out. Just let him prove it...

Because there is a constant battle of good vs. evil going on in the world. Ord along with his multiple identities is evil. I appreciate good fans and people who battle evil on a daily basis. What would become of our society and this board if the evil wins?
Currently Ord is playing the part of a victim or wolf in sheep’s clothing. Do you want to be Little Red Riding Hood, The Wolf, Grandma or the Ax Man that disposes of the wolf. The choice is yours.

Reactions: Brockway
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT