ADVERTISEMENT

Props to y’all Hoosiers and a good game

Aug 26, 2001
I mean it when I say this that I think y’all are the best team that we were fortunate enough to beat this year....still not sure how we did it but I think yalls future with Allen is bright.... Good game fellas we def didn’t deserve to win that one...that QB of yalls played an incredible game

Last edited:
I mean it when I say this that I think y’all are the best team that we were fortunate enough to beat this year....still not sure how we did it but I think yalls future with Allen is bright.... Good game fellas we def didn’t deserve to win that one
Killer loss. Good for TN. Just total gut wrenching for a program like ours to lose like that. We needed that badly.

Killer loss. Good for TN. Just total gut wrenching for a program like ours to lose like that. We needed that badly.
Ya it was so badly needed for both programs....hats off to that QB of yalls he played an outstanding game and carried the whole team...wish we had a QB like that

Reactions: volcop1
We both needed that win badly. It was a gut punch for whoever lost.

I thought your team executed at a high level all game long and played within what you like to do. Your team made us pay when we tried to force our passing game. Your guys played well enough to win and probably should have won.

Indiana Football is on the rise and coach Allen is a total class act. Hoosier fans need to budget for post season trips every year. Looks like you will be an annual fixture in the bowl games as long as Allen is in charge.

Congrats on a good season and I look forward to seeing your team's continued growth next year.

Congrats to you guys. Your program is on the rise, and having grown up in Ohio, I hope that you put a smacking on "the osu" in the near future. You played with a lot of heart, and it's a shame that someone had to lose that game last night. Best of luck!

Was a good couple weeks of interacting with you all. Glad your board was free haha. Good luck in the future. Win the Big 10

TN fans have mostly been gracious. Fun part of a bowl week. Most of us fee IU had the game won but that’s why you play them to the end. IU will keep it going ahead. Good luck Bols, always a soft spot for home of Rocky Top, cute women, good BBQ and of course Colts own Peyton Manning!

Reactions: ESalum86
ADVERTISEMENT