ADVERTISEMENT

Proposed cutoff

It's the same to me.

Because I make picks at the end of round 7 and beginning of round 8. I'll let others decide.

IUforLife16

Stop after 6.

It'll be 12:30 Eastern Time before we get done with Round 7. Granted, I was part of the problem last pick, but the roto is averaging an hour a round even without my problems. If we try to go 8 that will be well after 1am.

You should be able to make your 7th pick before midnight.

You are early in the round and can quit.

This post was edited on 11/26 10:42 PM by Moops

7th it is..

People can make their picks in the 8th as they wish in turn, but should not have to until when.. 8:00 AM EST? And from there will it be a definite 10 minute firm clock?

I'm fighting for you guys late in the draft round...

Always my first impulse is for the community. I'm big-hearted that way I guess. Plus handling late 7th round teams after midnight can give you some nasty diseases. Please use protection.

I don't think you stop at midnight and hard start at 8am.

That isn't even a full night's rest. I will be making my 8th pick tonight more-than-likely.

So I'm good with it but if anyone protests I will back them. Someone shouldn't miss their pick if they oversleep after a late night.
This post was edited on 11/26 10:55 PM by Moops

8am works for me, but how about more time?

It's a workday, and not one we planned on using for Roto. Is it really that big a deal if the last 3 rounds take another hour? Let's make it a 15 minute deadline to account for the fact that most of us probably will have something come up right when our turn arrives - that's how life works.

I don't mind if we start later.

If you are able to pick first thing in the morning, please do. I think by 10:00 AM a hard clock of 10 minutes should start though.
This post was edited on 11/26 11:15 PM by PaperMario01

Taking 1hr/rd with a 5 minute time limit...

Agree that we don't want to have people taking 15 everytime just for the hell of it. Guessing at least a few of us in the league will be in Bloomington tomorrow night for the game and are planning on grabbing dinner/drinks beforehand. I'll be coming from Indy and am planning on heading down at 4:00pm, so we can't have each round taking 2 or 3 hours to complete.

Let's get started at 8am, and if anyone has an circumstances like JPA, just add a quick post asking for more time. Otherwise, we can stick to the 10 minute time limit.

Sure, I agree - the draft should be enjoyable.

That means people shouldn't feel like they are waiting around because someone isn't picking, but also no one should get auto-picked because they had to talk with a client.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT