ADVERTISEMENT

Pretty obvious the Ohio State TD reversal

I’m rarely angry. Not sure why anyone would think I am. I have an opinion, I say it, and I defend it. This is a discussion board. It’s what we’re supposed to do.

It just seemed you have been more argumentative lately. I get it though when you phrase it like that. My bad.

It just seemed you have been more argumentative lately. I get it though when you phrase it like that. My bad.
No biggie. Could be from boredom waiting for the bowl game, another Browns meltdown, two weeks off with a household full of sickness and nothing to do except watch football and change diapers.

Reactions: ElMeson
THE was in position to win it in each of their last two drives and blew it. The call did not cost THE the game.

As for conspiracy theories; The Networks and NCAA were better served with a LSU Ahia matchup with the storylines of the LSU QB playing his old team and the good vs evil aspect where the country has fallen in love with LSU and generally despises THE

OSU had the chance to score on every possession, and stop Clemson on every possession, therefore the call didn't cost them the game.

this is the mentality we hear over and over again by the apologists who refuse to ever acknowledge that calls can and do determine some games.

the fact that OSU had other chances to win is totally irrelevant, not matter how much some want to think otherwise, i repeat, totally irrelevant, to the fact that the call did cost them the game.

if the refs screwed a team out of 3 TDs and said team lost by 1 point, the apologists would come back with, well, they could have scored TDs on 4 other possessions that they didn't, therefore the 3 TDs they got screwed out of didn't cost them the game.

OSU had the chance to score on every possession, and stop Clemson on every possession, therefore the call didn't cost them the game.

this is the mentality we hear over and over again by the apologists who refuse to ever acknowledge that calls can and do determine some games.

the fact that OSU had other chances to win is totally irrelevant, not matter how much some want to think otherwise, i repeat, totally irrelevant, to the fact that the call did cost them the game.

if the refs screwed a team out of 3 TDs and said team lost by 1 point, the apologists would come back with, well, they could have scored TDs on 4 other possessions that they didn't, therefore the 3 TDs they got screwed out of didn't cost them the game.
So how many calls did the refs miss that went OSU's way and what would the result have been if they'd gotten every call right?

So how many calls did the refs miss that went OSU's way and what would the result have been if they'd gotten every call right?

th

It's a simple question. Please answer.

nice job of proving my point.

my original post nailed you and others exactly.

no matter how screwed a team gets, some will always just come back with a hundered "whatabouts".

no matter how many TDs OSU got screwed out of, you will always come back with, "whatabout".

that call cost OSU the game.

DEAL WITH IT!

nice job of proving my point.

my original post nailed you and others exactly.

no matter how screwed a team gets, some will always just come back with a hundered "whatabouts".

no matter how many TDs OSU got screwed out of, you will always come back with, "whatabout".

that call cost OSU the game.

DEAL WITH IT!
Proving your point? Huh? All I did was ask you a question. One that you apparently can't answer.

You're dealing with winners. Too much to ask.

it isn't my job to make his point.

if he thinks there were calls that went OSU's way as egregious and game changing as the one being discussed, he's more than welcome to bring them up.

that fact that he hasn't, and tries to flip that job onto me, tells me he's got nothing.

not sure how it is you couldn't see that, other than just being an ass for some unknown reason.

if you have such a play or plays in mind, go for it.

whatabout, whatabout, whatabout, whatabout, whatabout, whatabout,

we get it. you're just trolling at this point.
I don't know what you mean. I'm just trying to have a discussion about officiating. If you point out the bad calls that went one team's way, doesn't it make sense to talk about all the bad calls in the game?

it isn't my job to make his point.

if he thinks there were calls that went OSU's way as egregious and game changing as the one being discussed, he's more than welcome to bring them up.

that fact that he hasn't, and tries to flip that job onto me, tells me he's got nothing.

not sure how it is you couldn't see that, other than just being an ass for some unknown reason.

if you have such a play or plays in mind, go for it.
Evidently you don't want to have a discussion. OK. Have a nice day.

not my fault you can't come up with any calls of equal impact and questionable judgment by the refs or replay.

let us know when you do.

until such time, stfu.
I asked you because I don't really know. I figured you had them all catalogued and were ready for a discussion. Enjoy the game.

No biggie. Could be from boredom waiting for the bowl game, another Browns meltdown, two weeks off with a household full of sickness and nothing to do except watch football and change diapers.

Hopefully Mr Pilot Boy gets so upset that 10rc got embarrassed tonight that he wants nothing to do with football ever again and sells the Browns to a competent owner or ownership group who would actually hire a GM before a HC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT