ADVERTISEMENT

Pretty much lost all respect for Miller

VanHoosier

Hall of Famer
Oct 23, 2002
I hate the way he allows Green to stay on the floor even when Green throws one stupid alley-oop after another and laughs about it..

This team could be so good if they had just an ounce discipline.

Sick of the street ball crap.

With all due respect, they would be getting dick-slapped if it wasn’t for DG.

His stupid passes have cost at least 10 points so I'm not so sure they'd be losing... just now on a fast break, he dribbled right into three Iowa players and lost the ball... dude is just not very smart and Miller does nothing to try to control him..

I really hate watching Green play.

Ive had a few beers...but not enough to understand what the hell you guys are bashing Green about...

Outside of Garza...he controlled the outcome of the game tonight.

Funny how the ‘Crean leftover’ Green getting the IU win tonight may save Archie’s job

I hate the way he allows Green to stay on the floor even when Green throws one stupid alley-oop after another and laughs about it..

This team could be so good if they had just an ounce discipline.

Sick of the street ball crap.
Say what? This has to be one of the dumbest posts ever posted. Someone lock it and save it for posterity.

Ive had a few beers...but not enough to understand what the hell you guys are bashing Green about...

Outside of Garza...he controlled the outcome of the game tonight.

Funny how the ‘Crean leftover’ Green getting the IU win tonight may save Archie’s job
Yea right all year we have to put up with “their Creans recruits”

Reactions: Radio Zero
Say what? This has to be one of the dumbest posts ever posted. Someone lock it and save it for posterity.

What about it isn't true? Green has been the cancer on this team his whole career. One of the most selfish players to ever wear the uniform.

Couldn't give a crap if you agree or not.

Reactions: ufo33
What about it isn't true? Green has been the cancer on this team his whole career. One of the most selfish players to ever wear the uniform.

Couldn't give a crap if you agree or not.
Why did Archie play him so early then?

he hit some threes in first half, 99% of the time hes a liability.
You are a single digit poster with zero positive IU posts. This means you are likely an anti-IU troll or another name for one of our famous anti-IU trolls.

it’s possible you are a sincere new poster too. I just wouldn’t bet on it.

You are a single digit poster with zero positive IU posts. This means you are likely an anti-IU troll or another name for one of our famous anti-IU trolls.

Somebody oughtta make you a mod. Your concern for the forum’s well being is commendable.

One game is nice but show me you can do this night in and night out. Have expectations been lowered that much? IU should hold their home court so what happened tonight is what is expected at a minimum.

great argument, you didn't refute a single thing I said.

More like u crawled out of your worm hole after Purdue debacle coward
You really are a dunce. I’ve not gone anywhere. It’s also interesting that you are all giddy when IU loses. This is solid evidence that you want IU to lose. Why do you claim to be an IU fan? Another question - did you flunk out of IU or never attend? The more likely possibility is you never attended because you obviously aren’t an IU fan.

You really are a dunce. I’ve not gone anywhere. It’s also interesting that you are all giddy when IU loses. This is solid evidence that you want IU to lose. Why do you claim to be an IU fan? Another question - did you flunk out of IU or never attend? The more likely possibility is you never attended because you obviously aren’t an IU fan.
more true fan speeches

:rolleyes:

Green certainly hasn’t had a great senior season, and that’s hurt us as a team. As a team we really haven’t played close to our potential for the vast majority of this season. FSU was probably our best played game, and IIRC, we played well for about 30 minutes and had 10 minute lull.

it was good to see us play well in what was a critical game with our back up against the wall.

This team has some flaws but the ceiling is there in a year when cbb talent is way down across the board. Hopefully we can take this show on the road and play well. We are seeing road teams perform better lately in conference play. This is an an extremely experienced team, and we are much better when green plays well. He’s gonna get the minutes either way. Miller said as much to start the season (something about letting him be himself).

If u like unorganized street/alley ball well then Archie’s your man. That was not an offense just lucky flicking defense was good however

Green certainly hasn’t had a great senior season, and that’s hurt us as a team. As a team we really haven’t played close to our potential for the vast majority of this season. FSU was probably our best played game, and IIRC, we played well for about 30 minutes and had 10 minute lull.

it was good to see us play well in what was a critical game with our back up against the wall.

This team has some flaws but the ceiling is there in a year when cbb talent is way down across the board. Hopefully we can take this show on the road and play well. We are seeing road teams perform better lately in conference play. This is an an extremely experienced team, and we are much better when green plays well. He’s gonna get the minutes either way. Miller said as much to start the season (something about letting him be himself).
Iowa is no good dude

Iowa is no good dude
Who is?

I never said we beat a great team. I said we played much better and won with our backs against the wall. The B10 has several pretty good (top 25ish) teams, and Iowa is one of them. Heck, MSU isn’t even in the top 25 anymore. This is probably our best conference win.

His stupid passes have cost at least 10 points so I'm not so sure they'd be losing... just now on a fast break, he dribbled right into three Iowa players and lost the ball... dude is just not very smart and Miller does nothing to try to control him..

I really hate watching Green play.
So I think we all know DG has some issues. Always has, always will. But when he plays like he did against Iowa, he is a benefit. Maybe he can do it more often...???

Reactions: MrBing and .Gerdis
With all due respect, they would be getting dick-slapped if it wasn’t for DG.
Good win but they only won because Green shot out of this world. He won't do that again for another two or three weeks. Agree, they would have lost without his shooting but if those shots weren't dropping he still was way out of control...

Why, his analysis of Green is correct. So Green got hot (for a change) he still plays a terrible overall game. Great to win but as we keep depending on Green the season is getting away from us again.

Somebody oughtta make you a mod. Your concern for the forum’s well being is commendable.
I am a moderator on a different board. Like here, negative posters are prone to having multiple names to like and validate their own negative crap. I kill them soon as I see the IP match. I rarely see positive posters with multiple names. I find it interesting.

Why, his analysis of Green is correct. So Green got hot (for a change) he still plays a terrible overall game. Great to win but as we keep depending on Green the season is getting away from us again.
Other players stepped up as well. Defense was strong. Others shot well. The team can beat any team on the schedule if they play good defense and are under control on offense. It wasn’t only Green.

Reactions: MrBing
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT