as of September 20 at Bovada.lv
  • Hillary Clinton +150
  • Jeb Bush +450
  • Bernie Sanders +1000
  • Marco Rubio +1400
  • Ben Carson +3000
  • Rand Paul +10000
Easy money on the bitch. You're welcome
I don't like any of those odds. The GOP nominee will almost certainly be Bush, so +450 might be a good bet. Sanders might be a good buy, too, since his odds are going to get shorter after the debates start and he wins the first two primaries. Rubio +1400 seems like good value.

Trump at any odds is just throwing money away. Zero chance he wins the nomination.

Update:
  • Hillary Clinton EVEN
  • Donald Trump +250
  • Marco Rubio +400
  • Bernie Sanders +750
It's been pretty obvious to me that Hillary would be the next President for several years. Our country is a chit hole for politics, and we've regressed for the past couple decades every time we've elected a new President. The only way we could get worse than Obama is Hillary, and that would appear to keep our decline right on track. I'm sure the liberals on this board and at IU will be run the streets naked when she's elected.

It's been pretty obvious to me that Hillary would be the next President for several years. Our country is a chit hole for politics, and we've regressed for the past couple decades every time we've elected a new President. The only way we could get worse than Obama is Hillary, and that would appear to keep our decline right on track. I'm sure the liberals on this board and at IU will be run the streets naked when she's elected.
Yea because Trump or Cruz wouldn't be worse. WTF? Class acts the both of them. Class acts!! Better running naked in the streets than running naked in the streets clinging to a Bible in one hand and a gun in the other.

Yea because Trump or Cruz wouldn't be worse. WTF? Class acts the both of them. Class acts!! Better running naked in the streets than running naked in the streets clinging to a Bible in one hand and a gun in the other.
I never stated they wouldn't be worse than Obama, but neither would be worse than Hillary.

I don't like any of those odds. The GOP nominee will almost certainly be Bush, so +450 might be a good bet. Sanders might be a good buy, too, since his odds are going to get shorter after the debates start and he wins the first two primaries. Rubio +1400 seems like good value.

Trump at any odds is just throwing money away. Zero chance he wins the nomination.

And you want to be my latex salesman...

Reactions: HA2740 and twenty02
Agree. He makes Trump look tolerable. And that's scary.
I've wondered if he used that sleazy southern preacher speaking manner of his when he's argued before the SCOTUS. Scary thing about him is they say he's always the smartest guy in the room wherever he is.

I never stated they wouldn't be worse than Obama, but neither would be worse than Hillary.
Holy shit you are also a retard.

What's with all the retards in this forum?

Cruz would destroy America. It would literally be less dangerous to put Satan in charge. He is the most evil prez candidate there has ever been.

Anybody who would even consider voting for Cruz should be:

1. Examined by a psychiatrist
2. Locked up
3. Banned from voting
4. If all else fails, shot

And I'm not kidding.
Just exchange Cruz for Hillary, and I think you would have a point. She is the most untrusted, evil scum since......Obama. See, I can play this game too. How fun.

Reactions: Raider Dave
Can we get a ruling from the OTFs mods that troglodytes like Mac are not allowed to talk politics here? Here's a tip: master your own language and grammar before you venture into the political realm dude. Stick with firefighting / EMS / Colts threads.

I cannot think of a human being whose political opinion is more worthless. Seriously, when Mac posts about politics, it is like reading the (misspelled) thoughts of a rural Eastern Kentuckian, or any quote from Clive Bundy. The lack of original thought is just offensive. I am saying this as someone who despises Wall Street Democrats like either Clinton or Obama.

Say what you want about fascism, but at least people like Mac would be shot or gassed under that form of government.

Can we get a ruling from the OTFs mods that troglodytes like Mac are not allowed to talk politics here? Here's a tip: master your own language and grammar before you venture into the political realm dude. Stick with firefighting / EMS / Colts threads.

I cannot think of a human being whose political opinion is more worthless. Seriously, when Mac posts about politics, it is like reading the (misspelled) thoughts of a rural Eastern Kentuckian, or any quote from Clive Bundy. The lack of original thought is just offensive. I am saying this as someone who despises Wall Street Democrats like either Clinton or Obama.

Say what you want about fascism, but at least people like Mac would be shot or gassed under that form of government.
Bernie. That is all. Now, ALL you MFers owe penance.

Reactions: burnthemallralphie
Holy shit you are also a retard.

What's with all the retards in this forum?

Cruz would destroy America. It would literally be less dangerous to put Satan in charge. He is the most evil prez candidate there has ever been.
You believe in Satan? Can you tell me how exactly Cruz would destroy America? Don't attack his personality ect just tell me exactly what is your problem with him.

You believe in Satan? Can you tell me how exactly Cruz would destroy America? Don't attack his personality ect just tell me exactly what is your problem with him.
Don't, VPM. Just don't. Cruz (and his sweet Daddy) attended a rally for a dirtbag who supports shooting homosexuals. Yes, you read that correctly. That's just SO Christian, isn't it? This is why so many people hate so called "Christians". They are so far removed from Christ's teachings it's laughable. They should be called Leviticans. Ted Cruz is a bigoted, moronic, piece of shit.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/post_10496_b_8544540.html

You disappoint me Goat. You can't even intellectually answer my question. So again, what is it that makes Cruz so dangerous. Be specific.
Well, Dug gave you a pretty good example. He (and his dad, Pastor Cruz) showed support of a man who literally (not as a joke!) proposed that homosexuality should be punished by death.

That kind of mindset is dangerous to America. And to humanity.

Reactions: mike41703
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT