ADVERTISEMENT

**Preorder our preseason magazine**

Jordan Wells

Hall of Famer
Feb 11, 2015
Hey guys, we've been working on our preseason magazine for weeks now. At last count it's 104 pages and it will be loaded with info for the upcoming season - including coach features and player profiles, opponent previews, breakdowns on the top five players in the state in each recruiting class, other recruiting info, a records section and much more.

Plan is for it to start mailing in mid-October. My understanding is it will also be available in every Barnes & Noble in the state.

For more info and/or to make your preorder, go to this link - http://comanpub.com/the-hoosier-sho...Preview-Magazine/p/91236279/category=20213107

21761827_512032932473279_765882204865335719_n.jpg

I clicked on the link to order the magazine and it kept taking me to a page to sign up for Premie service.

I don't want Premie service.

How do I order the magazine?

I clicked on the link to order the magazine and it kept taking me to a page to sign up for Premie service.

I don't want Premie service.

How do I order the magazine?

Hmm not sure how that happened.

Try this link - http://comanpub.com/the-hoosier-sho...Preview-Magazine/p/91236279/category=20213107 . That should allow you to order it for $9.95 and free shipping still.

We do have some ad links advertising it for under $6 for those that are web subscribers, that might have been what you clicked on.

Ahhhh, I don't have Premie.

So, it's $10 instead of $6?

Thanks.

That's correct.

We do have a deal where if you sign up for an ANNUAL (so year long) subscription to the website, you get the magazine free, PLUS two free months to your subscription.

You can do that here - LINK

That's correct.

We do have a deal where if you sign up for an ANNUAL (so year long) subscription to the website, you get the magazine free, PLUS two free months to your subscription.

You can do that here - LINK
Given the mood Vegas has been in lately, I think you will find him more receptive to an ANAL subscription.

You guys really need to work on your customer service.

I ordered the mag and the next day I got an email saying it had been shipped. 10 days passed, no magazine, so I emailed back asking if it had shipped.

No answer. Waited a couple more days and emailed again. I got a reply back today saying they "hoped" to mail it by the end of this week.

So, why was I told over 2 weeks ago it shipped when it hadn't? And if there was a delay, why not tell people........by email and/or on here?

You guys really need to work on your customer service.

I ordered the mag and the next day I got an email saying it had been shipped. 10 days passed, no magazine, so I emailed back asking if it had shipped.

No answer. Waited a couple more days and emailed again. I got a reply back today saying they "hoped" to mail it by the end of this week.

So, why was I told over 2 weeks ago it shipped when it hadn't? And if there was a delay, why not tell people........by email and/or on here?

I'm really sorry about that, I posted in multiple places on the site that that email was an error. I must have missed it in this thread though, that's my mistake.

Everyone got the same automatic email but it did not start shipping until this week. I just got my hands on my copy today.

Got the mag, Jordan. Haven’t finished all of it, but spent 3+ hours yesterday reading. Amazing job you guys put into this.

Hoosier Nation, HIGHLY recommend you get this. You won’t be disappointed.

Thanks amigo. Tell your friends and other posters! Hopefully it does well, we’d love to keep doing it.

Romeo’s Dad texted me today to let me know he liked it.

Recruits dig it. Help support :D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT