ADVERTISEMENT

Prediction Thread

Black people vote late. Everyone knows that. Also, let's toast to Latinos.

the black vote in miami is already behind the numbers it had in 2016 for clinton. they don't appear as motivated down there as it seems. dade's odd with the large cuban support for trump. i've never really understood the cuban/republican angle. Catholicism i guess is the driving force

Many Blacks prefer to vote on election day. Miami’s turning out.

Souls to polls is Sunday...It does seem that Trump's hardline stance against Cuba is resonating with the right leaning Cubans. But it may be that Dem early voting (esp among the young) is more first-time voters and the Pub backlash is people who decided not to wait till election day and were going to vote anyway. We'll have to see...

Souls to polls is Sunday...It does seem that Trump's hardline stance against Cuba is resonating with the right leaning Cubans. But it may be that Dem early voting (esp among the young) is more first-time voters and the Pub backlash is people who decided not to wait till election day and were going to vote anyway. We'll have to see...
Blacks and Hispanics are most affected by covid. That’s the main reason they might not vote. Hopefully such voted by mail.

Unfortunately, (and I hope I am wrong)...

3insif.jpg

Reactions: Bill4411

I mean, maybe they'll still get lucky and surprise themselves, but if the Trump campaign is only expecting 2016 turnout they aren't going to be hitting the numbers they need to hit and this is going to be a blowout.

Dem-leaning polling firm for sure, but they're detecting late movement towards Biden.

Poor planning, my second child came last night, we had our ballots in the first day we could so we wouldn’t have to worry about it.
Yeah, but you didn't make Drudge. Congrats anyway. Uncle Mark will be happy to teach him or her how to smoke and cuss and play hookey.

Poor planning, my second child came last night, we had our ballots in the first day we could so we wouldn’t have to worry about it.
Congrats.

Oh, and as SopeJr#1 (who has 4 kids) finally admitted, the oldest is always at fault.

Reactions: mashnut
Same reason Trump went to Nebraska, right?
In Omaha, Trump gets Nebraska single and Iowa coverage.

That BOTH are in Minnesota this afternoon tells you, for sure, that internally they have reason 1. For Biden to think its in Trump's reach and 2. For Trump to think its in Trumps reach. If not, they wouldn't be there 4 days out.

That BOTH are in Minnesota this afternoon tells you, for sure, that internally they have reason 1. For Biden to think its in Trump's reach and 2. For Trump to think its in Trumps reach. If not, they wouldn't be there 4 days out.
Good for Joe. Remember2016. Don't assume anything.

Thanks. I'll buy reason 1.

As for reason 2, we'll know soon enough . . . but I think Trump's grasping at old straws, trying to replicate the inside straight that he pulled in 2016. Biden's learned the lesson of 2016 and is applying it to 2020 - take nothing in the midwestern firewall, not even Minnesota, for granted.

It ain't 2016, and Trump is an incumbent with a bad record. Beyond that, I think he's mailing in a campaign . . . if he has to work for something this hard then he really doesn't want it . . . it's his privileged elite upbringing coming home to roost. On top of that, I think he doesn't want the job any more . . . it's too hard, and he's ready to retire on somebody else's money.

Thanks. I'll buy reason 1.

As for reason 2, we'll know soon enough . . . but I think Trump's grasping at old straws, trying to replicate the inside straight that he pulled in 2016. Biden's learned the lesson of 2016 and is applying it to 2020 - take nothing in the midwestern firewall, not even Minnesota, for granted.

It ain't 2016, and Trump is an incumbent with a bad record. Beyond that, I think he's mailing in a campaign . . . if he has to work for something this hard then he really doesn't want it . . . it's his privileged elite upbringing coming home to roost. On top of that, I think he doesn't want the job any more . . . it's too hard, and he's ready to retire on somebody else's money.

Trump doesn’t need to win MN, he needs it to be close so he and the republican run courts can pull their f***ery.

Reactions: meridian

Tell me about Georgia.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT