ADVERTISEMENT

Prediction Thread: Wisconsin @ Indiana

IU? I'm Fine

All-Big Ten
Jul 23, 2006
Last game in the regular season and last game in conference before the tourneys start means what to the Hoosiers? The Badgers are rated #24 and have won 7 in a row. And the last time these two met up by Lake Mendota, IU laid an egg. But, wait a minute. Phin didn't play. Green and Race have gotten better and steadier. And it is at AH this time. Wisconsin has lost a starter that scored 24 against IU. Furthermore, this Wisconsin team is doing some strange things on defense since 3 of their last 4 opponents have shot 45 percent from the field.

This is senior night at IU. The stress will get to Wisconsin. IU takes it to the bank and cancels Wisconsin. Wisconsin's recent history of owning IU is over.

Wisconsin 66; Indiana 70

It’s a noon game - isn’t it “senior afternoon?” ;)

IU by 12. I’m not going to Bloomington to attend expecting a loss.

Reactions: mike41703
Last game in the regular season and last game in conference before the tourneys start means what to the Hoosiers? The Badgers are rated #24 and have won 7 in a row. And the last time these two met up by Lake Mendota, IU laid an egg. But, wait a minute. Phin didn't play. Green and Race have gotten better and steadier. And it is at AH this time. Wisconsin has lost a starter that scored 24 against IU. Furthermore, this Wisconsin team is doing some strange things on defense since 3 of their last 4 opponents have shot 45 percent from the field.

This is senior night at IU. The stress will get to Wisconsin. IU takes it to the bank and cancels Wisconsin. Wisconsin's recent history of owning IU is over.

Wisconsin 66; Indiana 70
Almost year 3 in the books for Miller. Senior day. Ncaa tourney bid at stake. i say it's the day we turn the corner. IU 70 WI 65. 10-10 in conference and selection sunday is once again fun.

Reactions: mike41703
Tournament starts today. The only way to be sure they make it is to win today and at least one in conf tourney. They come out strong, crowd stays involved and IU wins 74 69.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT