ADVERTISEMENT

Prediction Thread: PSU @ Indiana

IU? I'm Fine

All-Big Ten
Jul 23, 2006
I will hedge my bet. Both teams like to hedge to cut off the other team's guards. Both teams struggle to get back into position on defense leaving the inside potentially open.
TJD again gets a plethora of touches.

Penn State just might have their leading scorer back after missing four games. Curtis Jones might see action...remember him? Penn State doesn't turn over the ball much...will IU?

Get to the line, protect the ball, take advantage of Penn State's hedging. Penn State doesn't win much at AH. They are 0 - 3 as a top 10 team at AH.

PSU 74; IU 76

Dancing!

Thank goodness Race is developing into a force.

I will hedge my bet. Both teams like to hedge to cut off the other team's guards. Both teams struggle to get back into position on defense leaving the inside potentially open.

Penn State just might have their leading scorer back after missing four games. Curtis Jones might see action...remember him? Penn State doesn't turn over the ball much...will IU?

Get to the line, protect the ball, take advantage of Penn State's hedging. Penn State doesn't win much at AH. They are 0 - 3 as a top 10 team at AH.

PSU 74; IU 76

Dancing!

Curtis Jones relishes this opportunity, you can bet your life on it. I don't know who will win. If IU shows up then they have a great chance because it is at home. But if they don't show up ala Purdue game then PSU will win.

I do not predict things well. If bad IU shows up we lose by 20. If good IU shows up we could win by anywhere from 2 to 12.

I do not predict things well. If bad IU shows up we lose by 20. If good IU shows up we could win by anywhere from 2 to 12.
I could miss the first part of the game because of church, unless I speed up the service. "Ushers, get the lead out. Move it. Piano player, play faster....even faster than that". :) I'll try and report whether I did those things or not.

Reactions: rikki-tikka-tava
I'm going with IU just because they MUST win this game, it is a huge identifier of progress for this team. If we do lay an egg, it is a major indictment of Archie's coaching that he didn't have them prepared to play for their NCAA lives at home

Reactions: baileyiu

PSU 74; IU 76

Dancing!

This is IU's chance to show what they can do at home against a top 10 team. They can win it, but unfortunately they could lose it too. I'm going with being in it to win it and a win by 8.

Reactions: MrBing
This is IU's chance to show what they can do at home against a top 10 team. They can win it, but unfortunately they could lose it too. I'm going with being in it to win it and a win by 8.
With everything on the line, and at home, they should win and be prepared to go … agreed? I think they'll win, but if there is no show up on effort, the new coach threads begin again. I wish he could turn it a positive direction, but this team is just inconsistent on effort, even at home

With everything on the line, and at home, they should win and be prepared to go … agreed? I think they'll win, but if there is no show up on effort, the new coach threads begin again. I wish he could turn it a positive direction, but this team is just inconsistent on effort, even at home
The new coach threads haven't stopped.

Reactions: kkott
I could miss the first part of the game because of church, unless I speed up the service. "Ushers, get the lead out. Move it. Piano player, play faster....even faster than that". :) I'll try and report whether I did those things or not.
When the priest kneels before the alter and you notice he’s wearing his golfing cleats, consider it a blessing from above. God can hit a two iron.

I predict IU 76 - PSU 73. A groundswell of support started at Minnesota and the freight train’s a’ come ‘n! I can hear the whistle now and it’s sweet music to my ears!

Last edited:
I'm going with IU just because they MUST win this game, it is a huge identifier of progress for this team. If we do lay an egg, it is a major indictment of Archie's coaching that he didn't have them prepared to play for their NCAA lives at home

Yup! Biggest game in the history of games. Lolol.

A win will almost be enough to get us in the NCAA and make getting revenge at purdue less critical. How well do the players understand that? Joey is the only one that has NCAA experience. I hope he is talking to the team about that experience and what it takes to get there.

If we play hard and take care of the ball, we will win. I doubt Archie knows what team has shown up until the game starts.

PSU by 15

Whats with all the "hedging" comments ?

Is this the new buzzword amongst sycophants ?

:rolleyes:

When the priest kneels before the alter and you notice he’s wearing his golfing cleats, consider it a blessing from above. God can hit a two iron.

I predict IU 76 - PSU 73. A groundswell of support started at Minnesota and the freight train’s a’ come ‘n! I can hear the whistle now and it’s sweet music to my ears!
Did miss the first part of the game. Very impressed with what I have seen. Come on IU!!!! One of my Deacons told me I went over today on my sermon. So I was in tune with what was going on there and not having the game interfere with my duties.

Reactions: abraxis
Exact margin. What do you squids say? Something like Bingo Zulu? ;)

Reactions: Rakkasan29
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT