ADVERTISEMENT

Prediction Thread: Montana State vs Indiana

IU? I'm Fine

All-Big Ten
Jul 23, 2006
Montana State lost at home by 30 to Utah State. Utah State got lots of rebounds and made almost all of their free throws. Montana State's RPI is not quite as low as that of Chicago State but it's nothing to brag about.

IU is favored to win by 24 - 28 points. So IU will win bigly. Hope there are a lot of fans in AH.

The biggest questions include: Will Archie stick with his starters for a long stretch, play 8 or 9 in rotation, or play the bench? Can IU hit free throws? Can IU's pack-line defense stay tuned in for a whole game? Will IU's offense click from the start? Who will be IU's 3-point marksman? Will De'Ron continue to improve his stamina and improve his positioning? Is Phinisee for real? Can IU break down the opponent's zone? Why is the BTN broadcast so subpar?

These questions won't all be answered until the Marquette game or even after that. Glad that Archie Miller doesn't overhype. Gotta love the feeling that Indiana may have caught lightning in a jar with our coach. Let's hang another banner soon.

Remember to watch today at 1 PM on BTN Maryland vs. Indiana in soccer...with the sound off.

Montana State 62 - Indiana 92

Last edited:
Montana State lost at home by 30 to Utah State. Utah State got lots of rebounds and made almost all of their free throws. Montana State's RPI is not quite as low as that of Chicago State but it's nothing to brag about.

IU is favored to win by 24 - 28 points. So IU will win bigly. Hope there are a lot of fans in AH.

The biggest questions include: Will Archie stick with his starters for a long stretch, play 8 or 9 in rotation, or play the bench? Can IU hit free throws? Can IU's pack-line defense stay tuned in for a whole game? Will IU's offense click from the start? Who will be IU's 3-point marksman? Will De'Ron continue to improve his stamina and improve his positioning? Is Phinisee for real? Can IU break down the opponent's zone? Why is the BTN broadcast so subpar?

These questions won't all be answered until the Marquette game or even after that. Glad that Archie Miller doesn't overhype. Gotta love the feeling that Indiana may have caught lightening in a jar with our coach. Let's hang another banner soon.

love that last question. Didn't realize the BTN was struggling and couldn't afford doing early season games with a real broadcast crew. Was like watching a high school game on a local access channel. Guess I shouldn't complain, I moved to the Chicago area 27 yrs ago and for 15 yrs I couldn't even get these early season games on TV.

These questions won't all be answered until the Marquette game or even after that. Glad that Archie Miller doesn't overhype. Gotta love the feeling that Indiana may have caught lightening in a jar with our coach. Let's hang another banner soon.

Yes, yes, mostly, yes, everyone, yes, yes, yes and because senior management is cheap, unimaginative and never played the Game.

107-59 IU.

Archie is locked in - speaking substantively and precisely (rather than in vagaries) indicates that he knows exactly what he wants and is doing. Refreshing to say the least.

Is "lightening" a diet thing or some sort of skin cream ? :cool:

Reactions: BigMobe
Crispin likes IU. Better than PU's Hummell and an obvious anti-IU grudge.

Last edited:
IU 92 Montana State 56
Romeo 30 and 8, his FTs go in tonight.

These questions won't all be answered until the Marquette game or even after that. Glad that Archie Miller doesn't overhype. Gotta love the feeling that Indiana may have caught lightning in a jar with our coach. Let's hang another banner soon.

Remember to watch today at 1 PM on BTN Maryland vs. Indiana in soccer...with the sound off.

Prediction? Pain! IU-99 MS-65

Hoosiers by 25ish.
And drinking Bells Best Brown ale.
Good evening to all and give them hell Hoosiers

Archie is locked in - speaking substantively and precisely (rather than in vagaries) indicates that he knows exactly what he wants and is doing. Refreshing to say the least.

I have said it a dozen times on these boards...love hearing CAM on basketball...the fundamentals...miss hearing that from our IU coach...

I was a child of RMK...all my Bloomington Boys Club coaches were in the mold of RMK...defense, fundamentals...motion offense (I didnt have a set play per se until I was a sophomore in high school on the JV team).

Man I love hearing my IU coach talk about the game in a way I relate too...

Reactions: Cutter1973

IU is favored to win by 24 - 28 points. So IU will win big league. Hope there are a lot of fans in AH.

trump never said "bigly". he was always saying "big league". i admit bigly is more fun to say.

Broadcasts would be much better if BTN could get Crispin to shut up for ten seconds per game.
I would be happy if they would move the scoring and clock graphics to the bottom of the screen.

lol. but nobody ever said bigly until people misunderstood trump saying big league. now bigly has become a thing
Yeah, I know President Orange says he said big league. He just drops the g in league.

Bigly is a word. It's in the dictionary. It goes back to the middle ages and is in the tale about King Arthur: Le Morte d'Arthur published in 1485. It was in Far From the Madding Crowd too. Someone told me it was in 1984 too...maybe why it means so much to our fearless bull *hitter.

Yeah, I know President Orange says he said big league. He just drops the g in league.

Bigly is a word. It's in the dictionary. It goes back to the middle ages and is in the tale about King Arthur: Le Morte d'Arthur published in 1485. It was in Far From the Madding Crowd too. Someone told me it was in 1984 too...maybe why it means so much to our fearless bull *hitter.
i sit corrected

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT