ADVERTISEMENT

Prediction Thread- IU - Rutgers

RU 73
IU 59

Final record 12-15. Season over.

CAM gone within 14 days.
TJD gone to play for money but not the big show.
Race goes home to Minny-haha for final year.

New coach to be.....underwhelming.

I hope I'm wrong on some of that. Specifically the last 3 points.
I'm so confused and torn... this must be what being a woman is like!

Would someone send me some damn flowers already? Or Brad Stevens... take your pick.

Follow the yellow brook road?

Dorothy: Look kids, here is the film of the wicked team from the East. Look to the skies. Alley oops left and right, and we are cowering in the woods, stunned.

If we only had a heart.
If we only had a brain
If we only had courage

Well, I don’t see the wizard walking through the door before tonight.

I say we tap our heels together three times....there’s no place like home and a nice safe offseason.

RU 73
IU 59

CAM gone within 14 days.

14 days is too long to wait. If he losses to Rutgers 3 times, he should be gone in 14 minutes.

RU 73
IU 59

CAM gone within 14 days.

I agree Race goes to Minn.
Agree tjd goes for money but not nba.
50/50 Archie is fired.
I would add I suspect some players enter transfer portal other than just Race.

I agree Race goes to Minn.
Agree tjd goes for money but not nba.
50/50 Archie is fired.
I would add I suspect some players enter transfer portal other than just Race.
yep I was going to add another player or two to transfer, just can't figure out who it might be. Rob? Maybe one of the frosh? we shall see soon.

I saw where IU is projected to be in the NIT by one bracketoligist. The brackets also showed Penn State as well. Both showing their losing records. Not sure if we accept if things look bad today or if the NIT stoops this low.

• Haha
Reactions: Radio Zero
side note- I don't ever root for IU to lose and don't enjoy predicting against them.
I was on the fence wrt CAM at the start of the season, only because I thought early on he might have been a good hire, and the new coach/rebuild process is slow and we've already gone through this several times with little success to show. But I'm also a numbers/math guy and a realist, and fell off the CAM fence as this 4th season progressed. Just feel that the gig is too big for CAM and, as fans, we once again are forced to swallow our medicine and deal with the coming turmoil.

I don't like what I see on the court. CAM's packline D hasn't been the big thing it was marketed to be, and his offensive sets are like watching paint dry. Players aren't progressing. I find myself doubting the team's physical and mental toughness during games. This is not what we were told we would be seeing 4 yrs in.

I saw where IU is projected to be in the NIT by one bracketoligist. The brackets also showed Penn State as well. Both showing their losing records. Not sure if we accept if things look bad today or if the NIT stoops this low.
hard to believe a (presumed) 12-15 team gets into the NIT (Kenpom be dammed) since the NIT is only a 16 team field this year.

Rutgers 74, IU 61

Geo Baker, Ron Harper Jr. and the rest of Steve Pikiell's squad are very aware they have the capability to break IU mentally in relatively easy fashion.

The IU fans in attendance -- myself included -- will be booing Archie Miller on his way off the court after the final buzzer. It will be six consecutive losses to end the season, culminating in a 12-15 overall record and missing out on an NCAA Tournament played entirely in the state of Indiana.

Rutgers 74, IU 61

Geo Baker, Ron Harper Jr. and the rest of Steve Pikiell's squad are very aware they have the capability to break IU mentally in relatively easy fashion.

The IU fans in attendance -- myself included -- will be booing Archie Miller on his way off the court after the final buzzer. It will be six consecutive losses to end the season, culminating in a 12-15 overall record and missing out on an NCAA Tournament played entirely in the state of Indiana.

I wish I was able to make the trip. I would not boo our coach or team and I hope most IU fans do not especially if this is the last time several IU players take the floor for IU. I would however boo anyone booing IU. Or at least glare at them with disapproval and disappointment.

Reactions: pig1960 and asindc
RU 73
IU 59

CAM gone within 14 days.

Buttgers: 65
IU: 57

A major thud to end the season and focus can move to our AD and we can find out if anything is going to be done with CAM. Hate to type this message, but what other prediction can be made after watching this team all season particularly the last month?

This will probably be the year we finally win the BTT. Just watch. It would be the most IU thing ever.

This will probably be the year we finally win the BTT. Just watch. It would be the most IU thing ever.
Like Mike Davis all over again? He achieves some success, gets locked into a longer contract, then buyer's remorse sets in over following couple yrs.

With the B1G as loaded as it is...I don't see any chance of it happening.

Yeah..... NO. As I said, hope is all we have left and I expect that will be gone by 10:15 tonight.

One of my favorite truisms from managing people applies here: once some one team shows you who they are, believe them.

Rutgers 74, IU 61

Please boo him extra loud for me as well.

Reactions: mk23
If we get 3-peated by Rutger, I hope Dolson is in the locker room and locks the door before Arch gets back there.

The game starts at 6:30 so it’s more like 8:30 unless he’s counting on 6 overtimes.
my schedule said 8pm this morning. Thanks, I need to get my recording schedule updated I guess.

You would think all someone has to do is show IU the tape of all those dunks and alley oops and they would come out with their best effort of the year.

Nah..,.

Ya, the TJD and Friends show just can't shoot. Like 8th grade basketball bad.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT