ADVERTISEMENT

Prediction Thread: Indiana at UI

IU? I'm Fine

All-Big Ten
Jul 23, 2006
Indiana owns Illinois on every basketball court, anytime, anywhere. Any questions?

IU 68; UI 64

Phin steals the show. TJD gets doubled and kicks the ball out to Smith and Race and Durham for 10 assists. IU's team of inside bigs handles Cockburn, UI's 7' center.

UI cannot hit the three. They are worse than IU at the 3. The game is decided on the defensive ends and rebounds.

IU's secret weapon is Devonte Green. Archie put him in at the 5 minute mark for 2 minutes then sits him if he doesn't hit 3 threes in a row.

I never lie, and I always tell the truth as I see it. @.@

Gotta go walk on the beach now. Go IU!

Indiana owns Illinois on every basketball court, anytime, anywhere. Any questions?

IU 68; UI 64

Phin steals the show. TJD gets doubled and kicks the ball out to Smith and Race and Durham for 10 assists. IU's team of inside bigs handles Cockburn, UI's 7' center.

UI cannot hit the three. They are worse than IU at the 3. The game is decided on the defensive ends and rebounds.

IU's secret weapon is Devonte Green. Archie put him in at the 5 minute mark for 2 minutes then sits him if he doesn't hit 3 threes in a row.

I never lie, and I always tell the truth as I see it. @.@

Gotta go walk on the beach now. Go IU!

I hate to pick against my Hoosiers but UI by 16 and I sure as hell hope I am wrong.

Illinois is an excellent rebounding team that plays with a junkyard dog mentality. As I’ve noted in other threads, a clear indicator of an IU loss is being beaten on the boards. I think we see that today. Add home court advantage for the Illini and it’s a recipe for disaster.

Illinois 70, IU 57.

No reason to think they figure it out on the road, but they really need the win. IU by 1 and that's just hope. Rob is going to have to step up in a big way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT