ADVERTISEMENT

POTUS onboard with #IStandWithAhmed

Now you are listening to reason....

Assuming you post boobs.

And nice boobs.

Proportional - not too big, not too small.

Of gingers.

With freckles.

Then, I will absolve you of your sins.

If nothing else, I'm strict, but fair.

This was a fun one too (and I see freckles)!

big-boobs-flbp-15.jpg

Racism did not cause this - the school system's No Tolerance Policy did. That policy is mandated in TX so that the elected officials do not have to think. It has caused a number of situations that mandate ridiculous arrests & dismissals. So that the weak elected officials could put their collective heads in the sand, a law was written that is a bright line about what cannot be on a HS campus. No tolerance means no thinking, so the elected officials can duck it.
The police and school system had no choice. Your president did, and he decided to get some props on someone else's dime

Racism did not cause this - the school system's No Tolerance Policy did. That policy is mandated in TX so that the elected officials do not have to think. It has caused a number of situations that mandate ridiculous arrests & dismissals. So that the weak elected officials could put their collective heads in the sand, a law was written that is a bright line about what cannot be on a HS campus. No tolerance means no thinking, so the elected officials can duck it.
The police and school system had no choice. Your president did, and he decided to get some props on someone else's dime
No tolerance to what?

1) The engineering teacher could have possibly 'defused' (snicker) this entire situation. Mo showed the clock to the engineering teacher first, teacher told him cool clock, but don't show any other teachers. So, he knew the potential was there. Why not say hey Mo, this could really freak out the librarian, let me keep this (or lets take this to the principal and I'll explain what we have here.) Mo's a smart kid, he'll understand. Crisis averted.

2) Mo did follow the engineering teachers' advise by keeping it in his backpack, but the little fvcker, while obviously smart, evidently doesn't have enough common sense to turn off the alarm on his clock. It was beeping from his backpack in English class. After English class, he showed it to the teacher to explain the beeping.

3) I can't fault the English teacher for being concerned. Explosives come in all shapes and sizes. While the case is described as a pencil case, based on the electrical plug, the case looks to be the size of a small laptop. The case could potentially be lined with explosives.

4)If the admins and police were so damn concerned by it, why did they keep it in the school for so long. Take it out in an open area, and let a bomb squad investigate.

5) Mo should have called for the engineering teacher to bring some common sense to the situation. The teacher should have had plenty on common sense in reserve after not using any in item #1.

6) Those of you slamming Kkott are over reacting as much as the adults in this situation. You're just on the other side of the spectrum. Never let a crisis go to waste boys.

7) Not sure what will fvck up Mo more, the actual event, or the media attention and the politicians and other high profile peeps using Mo to advance their agenda.

Reactions: C-$
1) The engineering teacher could have possibly 'defused' (snicker) this entire situation. Mo showed the clock to the engineering teacher first, teacher told him cool clock, but don't show any other teachers. So, he knew the potential was there. Why not say hey Mo, this could really freak out the librarian, let me keep this (or lets take this to the principal and I'll explain what we have here.) Mo's a smart kid, he'll understand. Crisis averted.

2) Mo did follow the engineering teachers' advise by keeping it in his backpack, but the little fvcker, while obviously smart, evidently doesn't have enough common sense to turn off the alarm on his clock. It was beeping from his backpack in English class. After English class, he showed it to the teacher to explain the beeping.

3) I can't fault the English teacher for being concerned. Explosives come in all shapes and sizes. While the case is described as a pencil case, based on the electrical plug, the case looks to be the size of a small laptop. The case could potentially be lined with explosives.

4)If the admins and police were so damn concerned by it, why did they keep it in the school for so long. Take it out in an open area, and let a bomb squad investigate.

5) Mo should have called for the engineering teacher to bring some common sense to the situation. The teacher should have had plenty on common sense in reserve after not using any in item #1.

6) Those of you slamming Kkott are over reacting as much as the adults in this situation. You're just on the other side of the spectrum. Never let a crisis go to waste boys.

7) Not sure what will fvck up Mo more, the actual event, or the media attention and the politicians and other high profile peeps using Mo to advance their agenda.

EXCELLENT POST.

EXCELLENT POST.
Your endorsement of this post makes me question its validity. Sorry, Brockway, but your reasoned discussion of the events are totally discounted, merely because C$ thought it was excellent. Them's the rules; I didn't make them, I just follow them.

I think the only thing you are qualified to opine on are your dumps, as in EXCELLENT DUMP! That would not be questioned, but anything else is open game.

So it was a dry run?
Won't be popular, but did any of you actually see the clock he built? It does resemble a bomb, and the teacher who reported it was an English teacher. It's not as if we've had numerous school attacks perpetrated by equally nerdy looking teens, oh wait, that's right, we have. I don't blame the teacher or cops for erring on the side of caution. He should have never been arrested, but I don't think the teacher was wrong for reporting it if she was unsure. It sounds like he did it on his own and that it wasn't an assignment, and he built it to show his science teacher. I can see how a teacher seeing that in a backpack would be spooked. It should have been pretty easy to get to the bottom of, and the arrest was ridiculous, but I don't blame the teacher for reporting it, and obviously the cops have to take it seriously until they investigate. The worst thing I heard about the entire episode to me was that no one from the admin or police had apologized to the kid.

0916ahmedclock
[/QUOTE

So it was a dry run?

Last edited:
Don't take it out of context. How about if I add, "As far as the English teacher knew," to the beginning of that sentence?

It was also really dumb for a kid that smart to wear shoes to school. How was that poor English teacher supposed to know the soles weren't lined with explosives? Had he just been barefoot, he could've averted this entire situation.

Don't take it out of context. How about if I add, "As far as the English teacher knew," to the beginning of that sentence?

Okay, fine. I'm assuming she's Texan .. so ...

(why am I laughing at Texans when Mike Pence is our governor.. *sigh*. )

fwiw - no one is right or wrong about this. One, they had to check. So KKott is mostly correct. Two, they especially had to check because his name IS Ahmed. So, Hoops is mostly correct.

This amount of stupid has a very deep and far more complicated story than any single event. It has at it's core the four biggest fallacies created by man. Religion, race, nation, and ultimately, the real source of all stupid, wealth.

It's a study of all of man's stupidity culminating on a very small stage in Texas.

It was also really dumb for a kid that smart to wear shoes to school. How was that poor English teacher supposed to know the soles weren't lined with explosives? Had he just been barefoot, he could've averted this entire situation.
Exactly, that was going to be my eighth point, but I decided to stop with seven. Muslims only throw shoes, they don't wear them, right?

Okay, fine. I'm assuming she's Texan .. so ...

(why am I laughing at Texans when Mike Pence is our governor.. *sigh*. )

fwiw - no one is right or wrong about this. One, they had to check. So KKott is mostly correct. Two, they especially had to check because his name IS Ahmed. So, Hoops is mostly correct.

This amount of stupid has a very deep and far more complicated story than any single event. It has at it's core the four biggest fallacies created by man. Religion, race, nation, and ultimately, the real source of all stupid, wealth.

It's a study of all of man's stupidity culminating on a very small stage in Texas.
Mostly agree. I might replace your, 'This amount of stupid' with lack of common sense / decision making ability, but it's basically the same thing. Common sense and decision making ability are severely lacking everywhere you look.
Going to bed.

You win; enjoy your victory (tomorrow I'm posting the biggest fakest boobs I can find on the internet):

4646223385_fb119f1368_m.jpg

Didn't want to break my promise (not the biggest I could find, but a little Friday motorboatin' fun):

297163b6ee6dcc2437f584658469bc3b.jpg

thought this one was kind of funny:

big-boobs.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Hoops Cat
Don't think I saw them last year so I got nothin........

I really focus on the B1G, Butler, and the bigger national games.
Hey on Gonzaga, the transfer PG isn't eligible until next year. They're weak o the perimeter. So not as good as last year, but still good. Along with UNC best frontcourt next year.

Hey on Gonzaga, the transfer PG isn't eligible until next year. They're weak o the perimeter. So not as good as last year, but still good. Along with UNC best frontcourt next year.

I researched Dunn.... I remember him and you may be right..... But I'll roll with Melo cause I'm me..... Ha....

I researched Dunn.... I remember him and you may be right..... But I'll roll with Melo cause I'm me..... Ha....
D Jackson too, ND, he doesn't score like Melo, but he's a better PG.

Reactions: C-$
D Jackson too, ND, he doesn't score like Melo, but he's a better PG.

Should be a big year for Jackson. He'll have the opportunity to really step up his scoring without Grant and Connaughton.

Should be a big year for Jackson. He'll have the opportunity to really step up his scoring without Grant and Connaughton.
And Auguste will be another in a long line of bigs Brey has developed.

Hijack, Playing Panzer General for the first time in a long tim. I f'n hate the ships and Norway.
You have to time it just right and have a bit of air power (watch out or they run out of fuel) the trick is to move all those ships from the south, and I mean all of them, north, as quick as you can, you'll need them.

Don't attack with your ships in the north until you have a land force near that port city. Edit: and teh rest of your ships in the north. The land force will draw their bigs ships down. Place your subs accordingly to ambush them, after you attack with subs, then make a screen with your destroyers to stop their destroyers from taking out your subs. The destroyers will get destroyed but it keeps your capital ships from getting fk'd up.

Then use your ships from a distance and planes to take out their destroyers, leave the capital ships to the subs. then after destroying their navy, use your capital ships on their cities.

Basically subs take out big ships. Ships and planes take out destroyers. But it has to be timed just right, I only get it 50% of the time. Tiff, is the master at sea battle, she kicks that scenarios ass. And, she talks a ton of chit about it. She's better at that portion of the game than me or any of my friends.

Freakin redheads.. ya know.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT