ADVERTISEMENT

POTFB

Love that this game is national TV (ESPN 2), both are bowl eligible with a win, and a great way to end the season with a real game to end the season, win or go home.

That said, as much as PU has improved, I am betting on IU Defense keeping the lid on things for the most part and allowing IU to stay close, and with Oakes I'll take IU for the win!

I'm hoping Indiana boot stomps Purdue. Indiana has the better talent, the better pro prospects and the better team. It is at Purdue and Brohm is respected, he has them playing decent.

If I bet this game, I'm putting a Benny on Indiana. I can't see Scales, Dutra, Fields, Hoff, Covington and Lagow going out on a losing note. These guys will dial in and spank Purdue. It's a real shame it's come down to the Bucket game, though.

Reactions: 76-1 and B.rock50
I'm hoping Indiana boot stomps Purdue. Indiana has the better talent, the better pro prospects and the better team. It is at Purdue and Brohm is respected, he has them playing decent.

If I bet this game, I'm putting a Benny on Indiana. I can't see Scales, Dutra, Fields, Hoff, Covington and Lagow going out on a losing note. These guys will dial in and spank Purdue. It's a real shame it's come down to the Bucket game, though.

Their offense moves the ball on just about everybody. Purdue will likely open the odds with the advantage on the spread. I hope you are right but this is the most difficult of the final three. The Purdue defense improved this season by a leap like we saw for our own team in 2016.

Reactions: Hoosiers Rising
Their offense moves the ball on just about everybody. Purdue will likely open the odds with the advantage on the spread. I hope you are right but this is the most difficult of the final three. The Purdue defense improved this season by a leap like we saw for our own team in 2016.

My guess.... IU -3 1/2..... how you like them apples?

Not on rutger...

Reactions: Grateful Redbeard
Purdue opened at -2.5

Well that's a bit surprising considering Vegas had IU as favorites on the road at UI and then by double digits against Rutgers. However, the home team always gets 3 points, so Vegas is basically saying this is a toss up. I like our chances in a tight game with Oakes as our kicker. POTFB

Reactions: 76-1
The defensive improvement by Purdue is really remarkable especially considering the offensive genius of Brohm. It's going to be a real challenge for IU to go into West Laffy and bring back the bucket. Key to the game is the protection Lagow gets from his OL. That being said, POTFB!

Reactions: iuhoosierstildeath
The defensive improvement by Purdue is really remarkable especially considering the offensive genius of Brohm. It's going to be a real challenge for IU to go into West Laffy and bring back the bucket. Key to the game is the protection Lagow gets from his OL. That being said, POTFB!

Holt has done wonders for this team. Yesterday marked the 4th game in a row where the opponent has been held to less than 100 rushing yards. Don’t think that’s happened in 15 years at least. Expecting a competitive bucket game.

Holt has done wonders for this team. Yesterday marked the 4th game in a row where the opponent has been held to less than 100 rushing yards. Don’t think that’s happened in 15 years at least. Expecting a competitive bucket game.

Brohm has thrown in some cute offensive wrinkles but the reason for your improvement has been all Holt.

Should be a good game. Let's hope the refs don't favor either team.

Whoever makes the fewest mistakes on Offense and executes best on Special Teams wins this one (in my opinion).

Both defenses will be making plays all day long.

Lucky for us (IU) our Offense looked like the lightbulb has finally turned on against Rutger. The score "was" indicative of how badly we beat them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT