ADVERTISEMENT

POTFB

iuwclurker1

All-Big Ten
Dec 19, 2015
Hey, since when is IU football more fun to watch than IU bball? I guess I just like defense. Hopefully Archie gets it together sooner than later.

The key question is, will IU beat the Soilyerpanties next week?

Reactions: twenty02 and 76-1
Hey, since when is IU football more fun to watch than IU bball? I guess I just like defense. Hopefully Archie gets it together sooner than later.

It’s a must win game. This team almost beat Michigan and MSU. They’re very competitive, and it’s nice to see decent defense from an IU football team.

Archie is going to very good for IU.

Reactions: twenty02 and 76-1
I have strong doubts. I doubt I'll ever see IU in another Final Four.
Don’t get the pessimism. Archie was an outstanding coach at UD. I’ve been to some games and watched them on TV (supporting the local team) and his teams are always tough and solid. I have no reason to doubt he’s going to make IU basketball great again. I’m extremely optimistic.

Reactions: twenty02 and RBB89
Don’t get the pessimism. Archie was an outstanding coach at UD. I’ve been to some games and watched them on TV (supporting the local team) and his teams are always tough and solid. I have no reason to doubt he’s going to make IU basketball great again. I’m extremely optimistic.
It will depend on his recruiting but I have no expectations for this year because IU lost a ton of talent.

Long live IU FOOTBALL!! Does Indiana play basketball?

Reactions: 76-1
Does either team have any sixth-year players? I don't think they do. That means no one on either team has ever experienced Purdue beating Indiana. If we win this year, we will hold the longest Bucket winning streak (for the Hoosiers) in history (PU's record is 10).

I love defense as well. Our defense went from 117th to 30th in 2 years (S&P+). It will likely be in the top 25 this week (it was 22nd a few weeks ago). Allen did the same thing at USF. He emphasized special teams this offseason, and took a dreadful unit to 13th in the nation (S&P+). Offense still needs addressed but they have some young talent and are scoring more per game than Wilson’s last offense.

Future is bright. Would love to beat PU 5 times in a row and head to the Music City Bowl.

POTFB

Reactions: td75
If our D plays the way they did against Rutger (we took away their "s" and kept it;)) we'll keep the Bucket and go Bowling!

Beat purdue!!!

I haven't watched IU football since ~1970.
Does IU still have a basketball team? News to me!;)
IU is a soccer school after all.

Their defense looked pretty good today but it sure seemed like Iowa wanted to lose, with all their stupid mistakes. Question is, can Turdoo stop IU's run game?
The strength of Purdue's defense is against the run. I have a feeling this is going to be a really low scoring game with special teams deciding the winner of the game.

Geez, what a deflating game. I keep wanting to quit watching football over the brain damage issue. Games like this should make it easy but it never has. To lose to a Purdue team that was so bad just a year ago is depressing.

Geez, what a deflating game. I keep wanting to quit watching football over the brain damage issue. Games like this should make it easy but it never has. To lose to a Purdue team that was so bad just a year ago is depressing.
Will this team be any better next year? Losing a lot on defense, no?

Will this team be any better next year? Losing a lot on defense, no?
Losing a lot on D, and no QB guarantees. Our O line was bad, I have no idea if we have some people ready to boost production there. We had a tough schedule, but Purdue and Maryland were very beatable. I am not confident for next year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT