ADVERTISEMENT

Potential run in B1G tourney: Michigan, Wisconsin, Mich. St., Purdue

Let 'er Fly

Junior
Feb 12, 2005
I'm guessing we'll get the 10th seed. I think this assumes Michigan beats Nebraska.

So, would face #7 Michigan, then likely #2 Wisky, then #3 MSU. Not likely to make the run being that Michigan spanked us, but this is possible. Would set up final against Purdue. Crazier things have happened. I would say 5% chance of this happening. I'm saying there's a chance.

Last edited:
Reactions: ORG
I'm guessing we'll get the 10th seed. I think this assumes Michigan beats Nebraska.

So, would face #7 Michigan, then likely #2 Wisky, then #3 MSU. Not likely to make the run being that Michigan spanked us, but this is possible. Would set up final against Purdue. Crazier things have happened. I would say 5% chance of this happening. I'm saying there's a chance.
I am going to go with 0.0% chance that happens and hoping there are only 40 minutes of Crean left.

We just won our 3rd game since January but I guess going on a run is possible lol

Reactions: bailey777
Lots of talent on IU and if the threes are falling, IU has proven they are capable of beating anyone.

You better hope that does not happen cause Fred will keep him if it does.

Lots of talent on IU and if the threes are falling, IU has proven they are capable of beating anyone.
Yes when the run and gun shots go in. That does not normally happen for more than a game or two. We are dead in half court games.

At least 80. We'll make the NIT.
If IU loses right away in the BTT, they will have the same overall record and Big Ten record they had in 2014. It is possible, I suppose. Admittedly, I don't know what the standards are for making the NIT.

If IU does make the NIT, it would be a nightmare for IU to host the game. Remember the NIT game with Davis in 2005 or so? I think I remember somebody posting that some guy shouted at the AD to "Do the right thing!" for most of the game. I remember watching the game on TV and thinking Assembly Hall was like a morgue: it is commonplace now, but I really wasn't used to it at that point.

If IU loses right away in the BTT, they will have the same overall record and Big Ten record they had in 2014. It is possible, I suppose. Admittedly, I don't know what the standards are for making the NIT.

If IU does make the NIT, it would be a nightmare for IU to host the game. Remember the NIT game with Davis in 2005 or so? I think I remember somebody posting that some guy shouted at the AD to "Do the right thing!" for most of the game. I remember watching the game on TV and thinking Assembly Hall was like a morgue: it is commonplace now, but I really wasn't used to it at that point.
Iu will make the nit

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT