ADVERTISEMENT

Posted without comment

Biden just outed himself on national TV...

NBC just showed him being interviewed by some blonde from Florida and when he denied his former employs accusation he went from zero blinking to an obvious high speed rate of blinking.

That's a known sign of a liar...

Biden just outed himself on national TV...

NBC just showed him being interviewed by some blonde from Florida and when he denied his former employs accusation he went from zero blinking to an obvious high speed rate of blinking.

Also associated with stuttering, which apparently Biden deals with.

On a similar note, I found Trump's tell (other than when his lips are moving). It's when he puts the heels of his palms close together and splays his fingers out wide while moving his arms out and in. Whatever he's saying at that moment is a bald faced lie. Watch and learn.

4tUlqI23AOr1gFAaX0asuBWhuq4WaqRKBvoDaEgp4Do.jpg.cf.jpg

Reactions: UncleMark
On a similar note, I found Trump's tell (other than when his lips are moving). It's when he puts the heels of his palms close together and splays his fingers out wide while moving his arms out and in. Whatever he's saying at that moment is a bald faced lie. Watch and learn.
I've found even simpler note.
When he opens his mouth, that is the queue that he is going to lie.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT