ADVERTISEMENT

Post-Covid, Post J&J Vaccine Question

RA must be rough, sorry to hear that.
For every person afraid of unknown long term effects of the VAX, they should also be concerned about the known long term effects that many (even young healthy males are developing myocardial problems) are developing from the disease.
IMO, there should be “an out” for those with proven resist/antibodies, that have a (strong) reason to avoid the VAX, WITHOUT LOSING THEIR JOBS. B
RA used to be much worse. They make "biologics" now that pretty much prevent the joint damage that used to make hands virtually unusable absent surgery. But these biologics are a lot like the mRNA vaccines - new and high tech and who the hell knows what it does at the molecular body level. The stuff I take was considered experimental when I started it. Warning label was 4 feet (FEET) by three feet. Both sides. Fine print. But it worked - took from me immobile to golf in days. Now they have a lot of them - according to the commercials and Phil Mickelson. So deciding to take a Covid shot was a no-brainer after taking this stuff for the last decade. If chemicals are gonna eat me from the inside, I'm already a goner.

Reactions: Army88
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT