ADVERTISEMENT

Portland Antifa

Imaginary fascists being attacked by practicing fascists who are there supposedly protesting fascism?

I know I will sleep better tonight, comforted by the fact that ANTIFA is patrolling our highways and byways...vbseg

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Wow, those senior citizens looked terrified. Those antifa toughs were minutes away from breaking out their light sabers near as I could tell. After they finished their tacos.

They will break the wrong vehicle window or pull the wrong person out of a car one of these days.

Who will the death or deaths be blamed on? If a group of black masked thugs are beating on your car and trying to pull you out of your car, do you have the right to speed away running over the black masked fascists?

Wow, those senior citizens looked terrified. Those antifa toughs were minutes away from breaking out their light sabers near as I could tell. After they finished their tacos.

Check out the channel that video comes from.

"Description: Riastrad - word for the spazz attack/battle fury/"warp spasm" that the Gaelic hero Cú Chulainn had in one part of the stories. Has nothing to do with "trad," etc. It's some cornball shit but hey what's in a name. Primarily I'm here posting clips of big names in the Identitarian-Nationalist sphere I judge to be useful. These are clips of streams/casts that I implore you to support if you have the means."

Who knew that Mo was going to Daily Stormer school? Lots of Eric Striker and Richard Spencer. No wonder he's so worried about Antifa.

;Mo linking to Daily Stormer stuff???? NO WAY!!!! He's not the type.

"Description: Riastrad - word for the spazz attack/battle fury/"warp spasm" that the Gaelic hero Cú Chulainn had in one part of the stories. Has nothing to do with "trad," etc. It's some cornball shit but hey what's in a name. Primarily I'm here posting clips of big names in the Identitarian-Nationalist sphere I judge to be useful. These are clips of streams/casts that I implore you to support if you have the means."

Who knew that Mo was going to Daily Stormer school? Lots of Eric Striker and Richard Spencer. No wonder he's so worried about Antifa.

What does this mean? You are upset about where he got the video,from? I’d be upset this isn’t on the nightly news..... kinda weird there hoot.

What does this mean? You are upset about where he got the video,from? I’d be upset this isn’t on the nightly news..... kinda weird there hoot.

Ya know, I have to agree with this. It's not like the OP linked an op-ed piece from a Nazi website and tried to pass it off as fact. The video speaks for itself regardless of it's source, and those not disturbed by it should start asking themselves some hard questions. Those who actually support this mob of morons from the isle of misfit toys running amok in our city streets should as well. Simply put, the idiots in this video harassing citizens and visitors are inciting violence and instilling fear @ the same level as the tiki wielding Nazi twats in Charlottesville last year.

Last edited:
Yeah, they are. That is the scariest thing I have ever seen! It's a good thing that mobhoosier and you weren't there. You guys could've had a scratch on your designer fingernail! :rolleyes:

Yep. This is where the left is now. One has to be a scared shitless victim (or pretend to be one) in order to attract attention to churlish, repulsive, and criminal conduct. The left plays this game every hour of every day. There are no longer objective standards for social behavior, it's all about how much of a victim can you be.

Actually, it’s not all that surprising. He goes to some pretty dark corners of the web for his conspiracy theor-... err, talking poin-, err, views ;)

It must suck to live in that world. Everything is a threat. And the “left” is evil- because you know, those who vote democrat are all alike.

However, I prefer that he post that stuff here sometimes. Just because it’s always great for a laugh. Im certainly. It going to start going to those places (and the wacky ones on the far left, as well).

Reactions: hoosboot
Yep. This is where the left is now. One has to be a scared shitless victim (or pretend to be one) in order to attract attention to churlish, repulsive, and criminal conduct. The left plays this game every hour of every day. There are no longer objective standards for social behavior, it's all about how much of a victim can you be.

That’s funny CO. Your standard bearer is the ultimate victim- great at claiming and stirring up grievance. Without doing that, he wouldn’t be where he is.

Again, the “left” isn’t some monolithic block that all think alike. You’ve taken a small fringe group, and attributed their behavior to all in the left. It’s simply not true.

And, realize that the left is (in general), very fired up. With very good reason. We’ve got a party in the minority that’s imposing raw power to push through whatever they can, while they still have some power. Never mind if their behavior is abhorrent- the K confirmation being a recent example. I’ve never seen so many different groups come out against a nominee- and it wasn’t just for the sexual assault allegations.

With their recent moves, the pub party has largely turned off a decent slice of women that typically support the gop- a consequence that will last for a long time. And the alienation of a group that is always critically important for them to win any election. I’ve never seen a 30 point gender gap before. Never even heard of such a thing. It’s unprecedented.

The whole “democratic mob” idea is a classic attempt to stir up the base, through fear... and grievance.

Self awareness isn’t exactly your strong suit, is it CO? Your posts have become more and more unintentionally funny as you descend into grievance.

Reactions: Monkey Pox
That’s funny CO. Your standard bearer is the ultimate victim- great at claiming and stirring up grievance. Without doing that, he wouldn’t be where he is.

Again, the “left” isn’t some monolithic block that all think alike. You’ve taken a small fringe group, and attributed their behavior to all in the left. It’s simply not true.

And, realize that the left is (in general), very fired up. With very good reason. We’ve got a party in the minority that’s imposing raw power to push through whatever they can, while they still have some power. Never mind if their behavior is abhorrent- the K confirmation being a recent example. I’ve never seen so many different groups come out against a nominee- and it wasn’t just for the sexual assault allegations.

With their recent moves, the pub party has largely turned off a decent slice of women that typically support the gop- a consequence that will last for a long time. And the alienation of a group that is always critically important for them to win any election. I’ve never seen a 30 point gender gap before. Never even heard of such a thing. It’s unprecedented.

The whole “democratic mob” idea is a classic attempt to stir up the base, through fear... and grievance.

Self awareness isn’t exactly your strong suit, is it CO? Your posts have become more and more unintentionally funny as you descend into grievance.

Ah, the old "self awareness" talking point. Why do the the leftists believe that talking about self awareness is even relevant?

Oh, my post has nothing to do with my "standard bearer" or a claiming the left is a monolithic block either.

But I will say that the left often focuses on the nature of a victim of a crime to determine whether certain conduct ought to be sanctioned. The posts I commented on above take that victimhood idea to the extreme, suggesting that "no blood no foul" ought to be incorporated into our expectations for common social behavior. I don't agree. But I think the left's trend in that direction is pretty much undeniable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 76-1 and herrli

Not upset at all. Just good to know the channels that Mo is following for his information. But, from this I can assume that we won't hear any "fake news" or "liberal media" whining from you since editorial slant doesn't matter.

The protesters were being a-holes - not exactly nightly news fare, but whatever trips your trigger. You should watch some of the other videos on Mo's channel. Would love your take on them.

Reactions: Rockfish1 and wiede
Not upset at all. Just good to know the channels that Mo is following for his information. But, from this I can assume that we won't hear any "fake news" or "liberal media" whining from you since editorial slant doesn't matter.

The protesters were being a-holes - not exactly nightly news fare, but whatever trips your trigger. You should watch some of the other videos on Mo's channel. Would love your take on them.

Not only are they a-holes they are breaking the law. I got a $100 fine for rolling thru a right turn only light and people like these can stop traffic, intimidate law abiding people, etc and the basic response is "no blood no foul". Now THAT is sad, very sad.

Not only are they a-holes they are breaking the law. I got a $100 fine for rolling thru a right turn only light and people like these can stop traffic, intimidate law abiding people, etc and the basic response is "no blood no foul". Now THAT is sad, very sad.

Yes, a-holes who are breaking the law. Bring the hammer.

You can take it to the bank, that if they got in front of me I would run over them!
I bet that's what you will do.
If that happens, I will send an annual Xmas cards to my good friend. Just make sure you let me know where you will do your time for the next 30 years.

Never been to the channel.?. Hardly an edited stance.
If that happens, I will send an annual Xmas cards to my good friend. Just make sure you let me know where you will do your time for the next 30 years.
how about a 90 lbs woman in fear for herself....

Reactions: meridian

Party loyalty and ideological rigidity isn't exclusive to the Republican Party or the right, the Democratic Party and the left have marched along the path of divisiveness with them. I left the Republican Party over a decade ago, partially due to the fact that they make their stances on social issues (ones with which I don't agree) primary pillars of their party platform, but the Democratic Party is substantively not a viable alternative for me because of their stances on fiscal policy and entitlement programs.

You claim that the "left" isn't some monolithic bloc that all think alike (yet oddly, like the "right", they all move in the same direction regardless of differences within their respective blocs). You claim that small "fringe" group isn't indicative of how the "left" thinks, but the fact that not a single left leaning poster here seems to be denouncing their actions gives them not only tacit approval but also tacit membership in this monolithic bloc you claim doesn't exist...the same tacit approval and tacit membership the monolithic bloc of the "right" gave to the torch wielding idiots in Charlottesville last year.

Say what you will about the temporary and incremental swings in demographic support that one party may see increase in one election cycle, just understand their nature is indeed temporary and if history shows us anything, it's that the pendulum eventually swings back in the other direction. And self awareness is a funny thing. The DNC had everything going for it in 2016. The heir apparent as their candidate, a shoe in for the first ever female POTUS, a warchest advantage in spending of over 2-1, an electorate advantage of 84 before the race even began with NY and California having last gone red in the 1980s, an opponent in Trump with a well documented history of shady business dealings and philandering, a guy who bragged that he could walk up and grab em by the poosey...and still managed to find a way to lose. Yet now, you think the events since then have somehow improved to the point of a permanent sea change to the left?

R & D, Left & Right, two sides of the same coin, try as you might to differentiate yourselves from one another on the basis of ideological differences, both sides are more than happy to employ dirty means to achieve their political ends, even if that means giving by default legitimacy to their respective fringe elements by accepting deplorable thinking and behaviors in exchange for political expediency. In this game of king of the moral high ground mountain, neither side has the advantage.

Deplorables vs. Hystericals 2.0, coming to a polling station near you. Now back to your scheduled program.

But I will say that the left often focuses on the nature of a victim of a crime to determine whether certain conduct ought to be sanctioned. The posts I commented on above take that victimhood idea to the extreme, suggesting that "no blood no foul" ought to be incorporated into our expectations for common social behavior. I don't agree. But I think the left's trend in that direction is pretty much undeniable.

Of course, it was the left saying that Ford had a successful career, so "no blood, no foul", even if there was a sexual assault it didn't affect her so why care now. It was also the left insisting that her political views meant that those views could be the only possible explanation for her report and should be ignored.

Or maybe you're projecting, and your stubborn insistence that self-awareness is irrelevant is - in itself - the rudimentary bit of self-awareness you do have.

What if she was in fear of being sexually assaulted even if she didnt know where or when?

Self defense?

Party loyalty and ideological rigidity isn't exclusive to the Republican Party or the right, the Democratic Party and the left have marched along the path of divisiveness with them. I left the Republican Party over a decade ago, partially due to the fact that they make their stances on social issues (ones with which I don't agree) primary pillars of their party platform, but the Democratic Party is substantively not a viable alternative for me because of their stances on fiscal policy and entitlement programs.

You claim that the "left" isn't some monolithic bloc that all think alike (yet oddly, like the "right", they all move in the same direction regardless of differences within their respective blocs). You claim that small "fringe" group isn't indicative of how the "left" thinks, but the fact that not a single left leaning poster here seems to be denouncing their actions gives them not only tacit approval but also tacit membership in this monolithic bloc you claim doesn't exist...the same tacit approval and tacit membership the monolithic bloc of the "right" gave to the torch wielding idiots in Charlottesville last year.

Say what you will about the temporary and incremental swings in demographic support that one party may see increase in one election cycle, just understand their nature is indeed temporary and if history shows us anything, it's that the pendulum eventually swings back in the other direction. And self awareness is a funny thing. The DNC had everything going for it in 2016. The heir apparent as their candidate, a shoe in for the first ever female POTUS, a warchest advantage in spending of over 2-1, an electorate advantage of 84 before the race even began with NY and California having last gone red in the 1980s, an opponent in Trump with a well documented history of shady business dealings and philandering, a guy who bragged that he could walk up and grab em by the poosey...and still managed to find a way to lose. Yet now, you think the events since then have somehow improved to the point of a permanent sea change to the left?

R & D, Left & Right, two sides of the same coin, try as you might to differentiate yourselves from one another on the basis of ideological differences, both sides are more than happy to employ dirty means to achieve their political ends, even if that means giving by default legitimacy to their respective fringe elements by accepting deplorable thinking and behaviors in exchange for political expediency. In this game of king of the moral high ground mountain, neither side has the advantage.

Deplorables vs. Hystericals 2.0, coming to a polling station near you. Now back to your scheduled program.

You haven’t been here for long. Every single long term “lefty” has explicitly denounced any form of violence. That’s why you aren’t seeing anything in this thread. It’s old news.

We did have a robust debate about whether antifa and the white nationalists are equally as bad. Most on the right decided they were equally as bad. Most on the left pointed out that without the white nationalists, antifa wouldn’t exist. In other words, it’s a reaction against white nationalism.

But again, the great majority of those on the left on here flatly rejected any violence as part of the antifa stuff. And the ones that did basically said they might join, but only to bust up some white nationalists. Emotionally that sounds good (I hate those f$ckers- they’re absolute scum), but rationally it’s still violence. So it’s a no go.

And, I reject that both parties are somehow equally culpable. That false narrative is what landed us the president that will be viewed as one of the all-time worst, if not the worst. Say what you will about HRC, but at least she was competent. There were a few on here that really liked her, but most of us wished another dem would’ve taken the nomination. But we all realized just how dangerous Trump was- and he’s done nothing to dispel that notion.

Just so you know.

One party has been over the top in violating rules & norms, going along with conspiracy theories, demonizing the free press (fake news!), weakening our security apparatus, ignoring foreign interference (or even enabling it somewhat by releasing false reports that dismiss/contradict our intelligence community’s assessments), literally kidnapping children and separating them from their parents and, in short, winning at all costs.

And that party ain’t the Democrats, my friends. Sure, they’ve done some chitty things- but it in no way compares to what has become of the Republican Party/brand these days. The pubs have completely given in to Trump- which makes them far worse than the Dems. Trump wouldn’t have made it out of last place in a dem primary, with all of the crap he said and did on the campaign trail. There’s a reason all the white nationalist crowd votes pub- and did so even before Trump.

These things are not even debatable.

And we’re heading for a constitutional crisis, as soon as the Mueller investigation is monkeyed with after the midterms (it’s coming). The other time in recent history that this happened also involved... a Republican President.

So, again, the two parties are in no way equivalent in terms of wrongdoing. One side has gone waaaay off the rails- and I hope when the Dems take power back (starting with the house this time around), they don’t reciprocate the crap that the pubs have pulled/succumbed to under Trump.

I get what you’re saying, kind of. I would actually be in favor of abolishing all labels/parties, and having people actually state their (nuanced) positions on subjects, and have robust debates with those they are running against. But that would require an informed citizenry, that would actually pay attention to such things.

And clearly, many of us don’t value the things that this country affords us, so we get lazy, and we mostly default to going into our own bubbles and ignoring the possible merits of “the other side”. I’m pretty sure the founding fathers would be appalled at the tribalism that occurs now, and wouldn’t be happy that there are only two major parties through which any national candidate must work within to get elected.

And if that happened, we wouldn’t have the BS dividing us that consumes us right now.

You haven’t been here for long. Every single long term “lefty” has explicitly denounced any form of violence. That’s why you aren’t seeing anything in this thread. It’s old news.

We did have a robust debate about whether antifa and the white nationalists are equally as bad. Most on the right decided they were equally as bad. Most on the left pointed out that without the white nationalists, antifa wouldn’t exist. In other words, it’s a reaction against white nationalism.

But again, the great majority of those on the left on here flatly rejected any violence as part of the antifa stuff. And the ones that did basically said they might join, but only to bust up some white nationalists. Emotionally that sounds good (I hate those f$ckers- they’re absolute scum), but rationally it’s still violence. So it’s a no go.

And, I reject that both parties are somehow equally culpable. That false narrative is what landed us the president that will be viewed as one of the all-time worst, if not the worst. Say what you will about HRC, but at least she was competent. There were a few on here that really liked her, but most of us wished another dem would’ve taken the nomination. But we all realized just how dangerous Trump was- and he’s done nothing to dispel that notion.

Just so you know.

One party has been over the top in violating rules & norms, going along with conspiracy theories, demonizing the free press (fake news!), weakening our security apparatus, ignoring foreign interference (or even enabling it somewhat by releasing false reports that dismiss/contradict our intelligence community’s assessments), literally kidnapping children and separating them from their parents and, in short, winning at all costs.

And that party ain’t the Democrats, my friends. Sure, they’ve done some chitty things- but it in no way compares to what has become of the Republican Party/brand these days. The pubs have completely given in to Trump- which makes them far worse than the Dems. Trump wouldn’t have made it out of last place in a dem primary, with all of the crap he said and did on the campaign trail. There’s a reason all the white nationalist crowd votes pub- and did so even before Trump.

These things are not even debatable.

And we’re heading for a constitutional crisis, as soon as the Mueller investigation is monkeyed with after the midterms (it’s coming). The other time in recent history that this happened also involved... a Republican President.

So, again, the two parties are in no way equivalent in terms of wrongdoing. One side has gone waaaay off the rails- and I hope when the Dems take power back (starting with the house this time around), they don’t reciprocate the crap that the pubs have pulled/succumbed to under Trump.

I get what you’re saying, kind of. I would actually be in favor of abolishing all labels/parties, and having people actually state their (nuanced) positions on subjects, and have robust debates with those they are running against. But that would require an informed citizenry, that would actually pay attention to such things.

And clearly, many of us don’t value the things that this country affords us, so we get lazy, and we mostly default to going into our own bubbles and ignoring the possible merits of “the other side”. I’m pretty sure the founding fathers would be appalled at the tribalism that occurs now, and wouldn’t be happy that there are only two major parties through which any national candidate must work within to get elected.

And if that happened, we wouldn’t have the BS dividing us that consumes us right now.
Pontificate much? I love the way Liberals view whatever they think as the absolute truth . It wouldn't surprise me to see a few of the ones on this board out directing traffic in Bloomington. It's all Trump's fault? it started 8 years earlier when the worst President in history was elected and started all of the divisiveness we now have .

Reactions: IUBBALLAWOL
Pontificate much? I love the way Liberals view whatever they think as the absolute truth . It wouldn't surprise me to see a few of the ones on this board out directing traffic in Bloomington. It's all Trump's fault? it started 8 years earlier when the worst President in history was elected and started all of the divisiveness we now have .

You’re a lost cause. It started a long time ago.

Stop watching Fox News brother. It’s horrible for your ability to independently think.

Again, this board deals in facts. Links. Evidence. Stop trafficking in raw emotion. Your post is devoid of anything- except you being butthurt over Obama. Please add some value by backing up that assertion. He was far from perfect- no president will ever be perfect. Or even close to that now- it’s too damn complex.

I’m sorry that Obama triggered you somehow- that’s a “you” thing and not an Obama thing.

And that’s complete BS. Obama really did try to work with pubs- and they rejected his advances. Completely.

Obama is widely viewed already as a top ten president. And I’d bet he ends up being a little higher than just top ten. Trump is already viewed as a bottom five- but it’s early. He could easily end up being the worst. Go read what presidential historians have to say. You know, the guys that would know, because they study this stuff. They’re not spouting Fox News talking points, and being triggered because their world view is threatened. You strike me as “one of those”. But don’t worry- you’re not alone on here.

How the hell can you say that, when McConnell (the enabler and destroyer of political good will) literally said that his number one goal was to make Obama a one term president. Did you forget about that part? What did you expect to Obama to do at that point? What would you have done?

But if you want a couple of names, go look up these. Steve Atwater, Roger Stone, Newt Gingrich. And perhaps the “master” puppet master is McConnell himself.

That’s not to say that Dems didn’t get involved in the tit for tat- they absolutely did. Reid eliminated the judicial filibuster- because McConnell held up more of Obama’s judicial nominations than the combined total that had been held up- by literally every other president.

You read that right. Again, what would you have done as a dem when faced with that behavior?

I’ll give the pubs some credit- they play to win, and they’ve got a great news outlet in fox (& sole others) to spread their propaganda. And you’ve bought it- completely.

Reactions: Monkey Pox
Yes, everyone should stand terrified of Antifa. I mean just look at this chart found on the Wiki:

Extremist_murders_US.png

Wait, maybe that isn't the best evidence. Here look at the paragraph below from the same Wiki article:

As of August 2018, the New America Foundation placed the number killed in terrorist attacks in the United States since 9/11 as follows: 104 killed in jihadist terrorist attacks, 73 killed in far-right attacks, and 8 killed in black separatist/nationalist/supremacist attacks.[38] The politically conservative Daily Caller News Foundation using data from the National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism (START), found 92% of all "ideologically motivated homicide incidents" committed in the United States from 2007 to 2016 were motivated by right-wing extremism or white supremacism.[39] According to the Government Accountability Office of the United States, 73% of violent extremist incidents that resulted in deaths since September 12, 2001 were caused by right-wing extremist groups.[40][41]
Yep, Daily Caller is clearly a radical leftist source.

And none of the years in that top graph cover McVeigh. I'm not going to defend Antifa, I would much prefer they use non-violent means. But it sure appears conservative groups have been committing a lot more violence for a longer period of time. Why isn't that the lead in this discussion?

Because they care more about their feelings than their facts.

Just to be sure, it isn't like Democrats were threatened after the ACA vote either. Note the story, a Tea Party organization listed the wrong address of a VA Rep who voted yes, that home belonged to his brother and was vandalized. Do we recall multiple congressional sessions with their constituents being shut down because of Tea Party protests? Do people like Mo think we forgot all that?

Did I say I was worried? Some will worry when some see this happening to the elderly though.

Reactions: herrli
I’d say this is fascinating but for the potential downside to all of the free world.

I don’t know the way forward, but it’s urgent that we call out and reject the failed leadership and influence of emotionally corrupt demagogues and self-serving greedheads lest they continue to undermine the fundamental principles and problem-solving that set America apart.

Reactions: DrHoops
Liberals used to be mocked as naive people wanting everyone join hands alongside the campfire while singing Kumbaya.

Now days we are angry mobsters violently attacking law abiding patriotic citizens. Or as one Coolerite poster described liberals, they "crap in the streets".

I've got news for Trumpites, all the liberals I know are still sitting around the campfire and don't crap in the woods...much less in the streets.

Liberals used to be mocked as naive people wanting everyone join hands alongside the campfire while singing Kumbaya.

Now days we are angry mobsters violently attacking law abiding patriotic citizens. Or as one Coolerite poster described liberals, they "crap in the streets".

I've got news for Trumpites, all the liberals I know are still sitting around the campfire and don't crap in the woods...much less in the streets.

All the conservatives i know are at work while the libs are sitting around the campfire complaining.

Keep in mind right wing terrorism is by far the bigger entity in America. Keep trying though. Your fear of nothing is cute.

Last edited:

All the conservatives i know are at work while the libs are sitting around the campfire complaining.

Lol...man, do you ever wonder if maybe the half of the country that does not vote or pay attention to all of this are the smart ones?

ADVERTISEMENT