ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: OTF Poll of the Day (EVERYONE vote!!!!!)

you're beyond retarded. You asked to get banned, didn't you?

You're a Colts hater, and you made a STUPID bet, Colts pwn'd you, now you have to live up to your end of the bargain. And don't come back here with your tail between your legs with some other screen name. Even if you tried making amends now (by paying homage to the greatest of all-time, Mr Peyton Manning) AND you agreed to never discuss Bears, Cubs or your bisexual escapades ever again, it still wouldn't take away from the fact that you have zero friends on this board. You are the whipping boy in a community of degenerates, misfits and nincompoops. Get lost

Actually, SH is gonna get him this weekend, because of the failed promise

on RCab's end for Bears tickets last Sunday. Silly RCab

I still don't believe it is a real person, so I"m pretty sure another

screen name will be back. Look for something like Applestem69 or BronkaliciousJam or something gheyer.

Dude you are like Rodney King and the OTF is the LAPD. You

ain't got a chance.

Really, you don't think someone who named their handle after this guy.....

Ryan_Cabrera-.jpg

who is most famous for dating Jessica Simpson's talentless and less attractive little sister, and sing songs like this (link) could be a real person? Hmmm, interesting.

On the Way Down

i can't wait until SH turns on you

and blacklists you just because he can. then you'll see how unfair this is.

ps dikkhead

How did he 'turn on you' exactly??

I believe YOU made the bet. Hell, he even gave you an opportunity to extend the win total of the bet to 12 and you failed.

Look in the mirror if you want to blame someone for all of this. Quit being such a drama queen.

I'm going to confess that I have no idea who that is, nor have I ever

heard that song in my life. I'll refrain from making judgments on those that have. vbg. So much like Mr. Obvious, I never made the connection. Real or not, Matt Painter could lead the Colts to the needed 8 wins--which is the new magic number.

I don't either, but to become the Village Idiot of the OTF......

is quite an accomplishment.

You put yourself in this situation, so don't go blaming SH. He's just

doing what you agreed upon if you didn't get the Bears seats.

Hay, I'm just here to educate the masses...

and shed more light on how seriously douchey an alter-ego that is.

Much appreciated. It explains some of the "jams" posted.*

nm

ADVERTISEMENT