ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Draft days

Just remembered I have a dental appt the 27th

It's in the morning though and I'll be in around 10:30 or so...otherwise I should be good.

that's probably too long a break if we can avoid it...

We could start late on the 27th, but maybe we should avoid that day if we can...

Lets see if we have more bunny-rabbits or brave strapping men...

We may get a majority of fuzzy bunnies voting for 12/5 or 12/6, so it may be a non-issue...

and T&T can be Xena or Wonder Woman if she votes for the end of Nov., I guess...

Based on the responses thus far

I'd say the 27th is out but my preference is the sooner the better. In fact I wish we'd have already drafted. Anyway, the 28th might be the best starting point assuming no conflicts for others.

Sadly, these are like the worst two weeks of the year for me.

It might be best if I just drop (sadly), I have a 3 day out of town trip from 11/27-29 and then I have two trials and an arbitration and an out of town deposition the next week. That being said, I don't really want to drop.

I guess I can just do a huge list, but is there someone who would be willing to work with me on this?

I'll draft for you.

I require a tuna fish sandwich and an administrative assistant with loose moral fiber.

I thought we were locked in to December?

I'm out the 27-29 due to travel for work. I'd log in otherwise but I can't really sit in a conference room with a client and tell them I need to nab VCU in round 2 and Davidson in round 3. Or whatever. If this causes problems let me know and you can bring in a replacement. The next week is fine but the last week of November is bad...very very bad.
This post was edited on 11/15 1:13 AM by rolo tomasi

Multiple midnight responses but...

why not tomorrow or Friday? Will you really know a lot more about any of these teams 2 weeks from now? In some cases what you learn will only come back to go wrong later...like Wichita State last year. I'm just typing.

I voted for "They all work well"

And I mean it.

I could draft anytime starting next Monday until whenever.

I have a vague preference for waiting until the first week of December, just because I like teams to have a few games under their belts, but given that other folks have actual, real conflicts, you definitely shouldn't work around my vague preference.

When they gave you the pills, did they tell you...

Why its a bad thing if it lasts over four hours and what exactly they do to you in the hospital to make it go away when you rush there at four-hours-and-5-minutes?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT