ADVERTISEMENT

Political quiz

And, bonus points to anyone who can name that coach without checking Google.

OTOH, btw, the same guy working the counter, as we were sharing our hatred of the Steelers, mentioned that Lynn Swann, another resident, was a gentleman beyond compare. Big Ben must be an ass.
Don't believe it, all Steelers are pure evil. The Ravens have worked hard to catch up with them.

Yeah, but you live in the shadow of Yager Stadium. If you didn't know who Rothlisberger's coach was you'd have committed Cincy sports fan malpractice.
Well, yeah. Not to mention the fact that my wife would banish me to the couch if I even spelled his name wrong. She worked in Miami's football office while in undergrad, and thought the world of Terry.

Well, yeah. Not to mention the fact that my wife would banish me to the couch if I even spelled his name wrong. She worked in Miami's football office while in undergrad, and thought the world of Terry.
And, from what I recall, my father-in-law really liked John Pont. In fact, my father-in-law was Pont's AD when Pont returned to coaching high school football after his days at IU and NU.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT