ADVERTISEMENT

Points of order: 1) since when do you not have to use HTML to post picture

Dec 3, 2014
2) I think Aruss would have enjoyed this. . . . but I could be wrong.

1035x1407-20140908_taylor_x548.jpg

3) Get off my lawn, you damned kids.

Meh.

Regards.

It smells like mothballs and icy hot

must be all of the old farts coming back around. Obamacare treating you well? Getting your insulin on the cheap?

RIP Andy.

However, I'm sure he did like TS more than...

Matt Lauer.

we never got his thoughts on Ariana Grande. She might have been right up his alley. :)

I wonder if he'd make whoopies with Lauer if

It meant he could do likewise with the the aforementioned musicians.

Sadly, we'll never know.

Regards.

For whatever reason, he hated the NBC Today Show.

Are you still off the fountain cokes? It's good to see you again - hope you and the family are well!

I'm getting to the age where I'm not

Sure if it's acceptable for me to find her attractive.

Eh, why not?

You only live once, right? So glad to "see" you again. Hard to believe it's been so long. I have a 6 year old now :)

my relationship with fountain coke is tumultuous

I can maybe drink one small one, assuming I'm not wearing my good pants or in really close to the can. All fountain cola now pretty much wrecks me.

It's iced tea, booze, water, booze, milk, or booze for me.

Family is good. Neglected to sell the kids before they started talking, so I'm sick with them for another 8 years or so.

You?

Regards.

I chuckled.

You still in Indy? We're back in Chicago after a long three years in Boston.

Cause I'm 40...

But every time I think that, and I'm watching a Colts game, I think, none of those cheerleaders are my age, and probably for good reason. Not saying that you aren't still a stunner, Peach, there ARE exceptions!

I have a 15 year old clone and a 4 year old princess.

I haven't completely lost my sense of Peter Pan...

Having a kid means you get to relive all the fun stuff - Christmas specials, toys, etc. it's the best excuse to play and goof off. The downside is that you have to cut back on swearing, etc. Or be lucky enough to have a kid who seems to have the smarts not to repeat it at school (I am lucky to have a kid that falls in the latter category.)

Goat, I feel like the last time I saw you was at Landsharks - a random Thursday night - you, Cram, Allie and me. Damn it's been a long time!

Was that before or after The Great Liquor Heist?

Yes, I think that is the last time I saw you in person. Ten years ago. Holy mother of God.

We need to plan - in Andy's honor, of course - a real OTF Reunion Tailgate for sometime next year. We don't even have to go to the game. We can just hang out in the parking lot and get drunk.

I know!

Seems like just yesterday we were corresponding about what it's like to actually give birth! (Sorry guys)

Twelve more years...

...and she'll need a prom date.

I wonder if Peegs could put a count down clock on the front page?

After.

During my illustrious days at [redacted - a large pharma company in Indy], that was my week of total belligerence...and well, frankly, being a bit of a sot.

I'm in on the tailgate. Just have to plan ahead.

On a side note, I'll never forget Midnight Madness with ATL and BCC when I accidentally drove down a grassy knoll in the Assembly Hall parking lot. Definitely was not one of my finer moments! We eventually met up with some peegsters (I'm fairly sure that CJ was there, as well as DJ) and watched the scrimmage.

Sweet. New Jersey SUCKS.

We lived in Philly for 6 months...that was close enough to NJ to know I wanted nothing to do with it!

It honestly does..

She's at a great age though. Christmas is awesome when they're that young.

Ha ha...

If she's anything like me - and she's my carbon copy currently - she'll be kind of meh at that point. But when she hits her 20's, she'll hit her stride :)

It's nice, shouldn't have to worry about teenage pregnancies and crap like that. Late bloomers rock!
tongue.r191677.gif

You were even closer to PA.

I may be on the other side but PA isn't getting high marks in a lot of categories in my book.

Aruss had family (I think it was inlaws) that lived in western PA. He always gave me crap that we have a Primanti's less than a mile from our house. He had stopped in Pittsburgh on family trips and loved Primanti's sandwiches. I always said I would bring him one back to IN.

Must be fun to deal with the teen version of yourself.

I am not looking forward to that in 8 years. My daughter is my clone in looks and in personality. It works fine for now but I fully expect to have her hate my guts ad infinitum during the teen/young adult years.

My kid would probably love to play with your daughter. We own every Frozen toy known to man. It's ridiculous.

Definitely.

Philly burbs were a step up from the crappy quality of life in Boston. Easier to get around, it didn't take me an hour to get 5 miles, and for as much as people go on (me included) about the town that booed Santa Claus, the people were pretty friendly and welcoming. Boston was not.

I grew up in the southeast and midwest and I am just not an east coast girl. I'm glad to be back in Chicagoland. Honestly, I'd love to come back to Indy for the better cost of living but there's just not enough pharma opportunities like there are up here.

Re: I haven't completely lost my sense of Peter Pan...

So I'm not supposed to swear around my daughter? Uh oh...

Actually she asked me one day, "Dad, do i have to curse when i get older?"

and I told her, "Of course not."

She said, "Good, I will just curse when I am mad."

I laughed

My youngest daughter just turned 3 on Saturday and we had a Frozen themed party. I chit you not, she probably received 8 different Elsa dolls. And she already had a few. I told her that we were going to donate a few of them to Toys for Tots, but she freaked because they are all "different".

I even dressed up as Olaf to bring the cake to her.

Ahh, kids, If they only knew.

Good to hear from you again Peach. What suburb are you in,by the way?
Posted from Rivals Mobile

That surprises me.

My wife makes me watch Real Housewives of New Jersey and they all seem like such down to earth people.

Boston sucks dog balls . . .

despite all the educational institutions there . . .

. . . especially the weather.

ADVERTISEMENT