ADVERTISEMENT

Please tell me why I should be optimistic?

I love the Hoosiers. Will cheer for them like crazy in the fall and always. But, at this point, I'm hoping some of you guys can tell me why I should be optimistic:

Coming off an historically bad season, we:

1) Appear to have become an "island of misfit toys" for players at critical positions...especially on offense
2) Have had a coaching carousel the likes of which I can't remember, but have retained the coach of the single worst unit on the team
3) Will have our head coach, who, frankly, has not proven he's the best game manager to begin with, doing our defensive play-calling. Our defensive coordinator, who won't be calling plays, has never been a defensive coordinator before and will be doing God-only-knows-what.

To me, if I take my personal love of the Hoosiers out of the equation, it sounds like we're headed for continued ineptitude on offense and chaos on defense.

Really, truly, please give me something to be optimistic about because last season "left a mark" to say the least. I WANT to be excited, but just can't figure out HOW to be.

Because life without optimism is depressing and drab. Living everyday with a pessimistic attitude towards a team and a game that is meant to entertain is pointless. Life's too short to live with a stick up one's butt and a constant bitter beer face.

It can’t be any worse than last season. I don’t think I have ever seen a bigger s**t show from any of he teams I have followed.
Colorado went 3-10 under first year coach Jon Embree. They followed that up with 1-11 and a scoring defense that ranked 109th in the country. Please be careful what you think...

Last edited:
lol i love how in the comments, the surfboard dude credits Deboer for 2020 even though, you know, he wasn't on the staff. Eveyone but TA gets credit. Mind numbing.

Never read the comments, kids.
Sometimes the comments are the funniest parts.

Reactions: vesuvius13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT