ADVERTISEMENT

Please sit Smith he sucks!

ncthomas31

Benchwarmer
Nov 7, 2008
This guy is awful!!!!! He offers nothing in the form of defense or offense except stupid turnovers!

This guy is awful!!!!! He offers nothing in the form of defense or offense except stupid turnovers!
You are so ****ing stupid. You need to shut up until you have an actual good comment. All I hear on this board is how Smith turns the ball over and can’t play defense. It’s getting old and stupid clueless people like you need to know what you are talking about. Smith had one bad turnover and that’s when he took the ball to the baseline and no one cut to the basket and he made a bad pass. He got bullshit calls against him that contributed to his turnovers.

And you offer nothing in the form of a decent post. It is obvious you don’t understand basketball. Do everyone a favor and keep these stupid posts to yourself.

Reactions: mike41703

Why be such a knucklehead? Who would you play instead? Smith is getting better each game, and will be really good as an upperclassman. Smith plays solid D and you can always count on his rebounding. What about his big 3 and that crucial slam late in the Butler WIN?

I'm sorry but if you look at the stats Smith had three turnovers and Morgan had four and Langford had five but all I hear is about Smith's turnovers. I think people on here need to stop finding players to blame and just enjoy the games. It's eleven games into the season and so far I read bad things about our coach, Smith, Green, Fitzner, Langford and it's just stupid. If I was an Indiana kid and was being recruited to come to Indiana to play basketball I would say hell no because if I have an average game the fans would bash me and say I suck, can't play, can't shoot or rebound. The fans on here need to get their heads out of their asses and let this team play without all the negative remarks.

I'm sorry but if you look at the stats Smith had three turnovers and Morgan had four and Langford had five but all I hear is about Smith's turnovers. I think people on here need to stop finding players to blame and just enjoy the games. It's eleven games into the season and so far I read bad things about our coach, Smith, Green, Fitzner, Langford and it's just stupid. If I was an Indiana kid and was being recruited to come to Indiana to play basketball I would say hell no because if I have an average game the fans would bash me and say I suck, can't play, can't shoot or rebound. The fans on here need to get their heads out of their asses and let this team play without all the negative remarks.

Hoosier Nation is solidly behind each player and Archie. There are 3 or 4 knuckleheads on this board, that just don't understand what IU is building. Don't lump all IU fans with these 3 or 4 Eeyores. Any potential recruit that reads this board would laugh at these posters, especially after attending a game at Assembly Hall and experiencing that atmosphere.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT