ADVERTISEMENT

Played golf with my dentist buddy today for the first time in a couple of years.

McNutt76

Hall of Famer
Sep 1, 2001
We had an absolute blast! Another player in our foursome was a year behind us at IU and was on the Hoosier football team from 1973 until 1976.

In addition to enjoying golf, we had a great time sharing stories about each other while at IU. I will never forget a lot of those incidents I experienced with the two of them during the 1970s at IU.

• Sad
Reactions: mike41703
We had an absolute blast! Another player in our foursome was a year behind us at IU and was on the Hoosier football team from 1973 until 1976.

In addition to enjoying golf, we had a great time sharing stories about each other while at IU. I will never forget a lot of those incidents I experienced with the two of them during the 1970s at IU.

How riveting! I see you haven’t changed.

Reactions: IU40IU

I played in a scramble yesterday. Drank beer. Spit on some greens. Farted.

we came in second. Picked up our trophy in the ladies room.

Who dat?

Nobody from our class at CHS played at IU . . . I don't think.
Joe Doggett. He played for Jeffersonville High School, graduated in 1973 and then moved into McNutt Quad at the start of my sophomore year. I got to know him fairly well because I covered IU football for three years. Joe eventually moved to Columbus and owns an investment firm on the west side of town.

Reactions: Sope Creek
ADVERTISEMENT