ADVERTISEMENT

PIN THIS BBPII THREAD - Post How Much Gas Costs Where You Live

It’s falling apart so fast. Riots. Covid. Still! Ugh. That’d send anyone to the nervous hospital....

They can dish it out, but they can’t take it.

They are literally complaining about me starting too many threads, like I sneak up on them and force them to read em!

Truth is the content makes them uncomfortable because even most Democrats know right from wrong, and they feel wrong when they apply the double standards.

You’re like the guy hitting on his neighbor’s spouse at the block party, then, when called out, claims “I was just kidding around. I’m married!” But deep down we all know he’s bend over and take it if the neighbor’s wife goes out of town for the weekend.
Are you 100% sure you worded all that the way you intended? Because it takes a sudden turn there at the end.

They can dish it out, but they can’t take it.

They are literally complaining about me starting too many threads, like I sneak up on them and force them to read em!

Truth is the content makes them uncomfortable because even most Democrats know right from wrong, and they feel wrong when they apply the double standards.
You’re like a Gatling gun shootin out the truth.

Reactions: 76-1
The last thing in the world this board needs is a post of yours pinned. You post so forking much one of your posts is always at the top. The name of the board could be changed to MTIOTF Board.

• Haha
Reactions: sglowrider
Yep. A real man would hit on both of the lesbians seeking a threesome - not wimp out and only make his move when one goes out of town
So they ARE lesbians.

giphy.gif

Good Lord.

Okay dumbasses, you do know that the reason for gas and oil prices plummeting last year was because....

1. Russia and Saudi Arabia got into an oil war last March when Russia refused to slow down production, causing a major oversupply issue.

2. A pandemic hit and people severely cut their gas consumption, leading to, you guessed it, a massive over supply issue.

Trump or any of his policies had absolute dick to do with those two things.

Nothing. Nada.

What is the nonsense you like to squeal? 'We're energy independent now thanks to Trump!!!'

No, we're not.
This is all true but a gas tax will obviously raise the price.

Reactions: Spartans9312
This is all true but a gas tax will obviously raise the price.
You got a better way to pay for roads, highway maintenance, etc.? At least federally, none of the collected gas tax goes to anything but roads, bridges, and other transportation needs. And it needs to be increased, as it’s been the same for a long time. Not to mention gas sales steadily on the decline as compared to miles driven.

You got a better way to pay for roads, highway maintenance, etc.? At least federally, none of the collected gas tax goes to anything but roads, bridges, and other transportation needs. And it needs to be increased, as it’s been the same for a long time. Not to mention gas sales steadily on the decline as compared to miles driven.
An argument could be made that the gas tax is regressive, and instead of raising it, we should pay for infrastructure with regular income tax.

I filled up today for $2.46 regular.

Louavuhl is admittedly usually 12-15 cents higher than surrounding counties because of the RFG requirement.

But here, in this thread, we can still track the BBPI - Biden-Buttigeig Price Increase Index.

It's only been 1 day, but with Biden killing union jobs and the Keystone pipeline, and Pete asking for new gaserine taxes, we could hit $5.00 for Spring Break - assuming we all get one of them 3-4 year early vaccines they're touting and go on a Spring Break.

So post your gas prices!

This will be FUN. With Trump gone, there won't be much to talk about, and THIS can fill a gap.

We might even get on the interweb and go virus!

Interesting. So-called crony capitalist who doesn't seem to understand supply and demand.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigmac76
An argument could be made that the gas tax is regressive, and instead of raising it, we should pay for infrastructure with regular income tax.

Perot wanted an aggressive gas tax back in 92. His reasons were the Europeans have had a stiff gas tax forever and it led people to look for alternative means of transportation.

He thought the USA was addicted to gas in a way and he was going to use it as a major way to pay down the debt.

Needless to say that wasn't a popular position. Gas tax sends people running for the hills.

I personally am not a big fan of sin taxes, sales tax, vat taxes, etc.

I think, and hope, that we can redistribute from our current tax base other than rolling back the Trump tax cuts and figuring out a fair way for these behemoth companies pay their fair share.

Somehow we need to separate start up companies from the monster companies....but I'm not sure how to do that fairly.

You get a company like Amazon that takes advantage of all the tax breaks designed to keep your business afloat. That's how they can generate billions in revenue but show losses so they don't pay any corporate tax.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT