ADVERTISEMENT

PIN THIS BBPII THREAD - Post How Much Gas Costs Where You Live

MyTeamIsOnTheFloor

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2001
Duckburg
I filled up today for $2.46 regular.

Louavuhl is admittedly usually 12-15 cents higher than surrounding counties because of the RFG requirement.

But here, in this thread, we can still track the BBPI - Biden-Buttigeig Price Increase Index.

It's only been 1 day, but with Biden killing union jobs and the Keystone pipeline, and Pete asking for new gaserine taxes, we could hit $5.00 for Spring Break - assuming we all get one of them 3-4 year early vaccines they're touting and go on a Spring Break.

So post your gas prices!

This will be FUN. With Trump gone, there won't be much to talk about, and THIS can fill a gap.

We might even get on the interweb and go virus!

Louavuhl is admittedly usually 12-15 cents higher than surrounding counties because of the RFG requirement.

But here, in this thread, we can still track the BBPI - Biden-Buttigeig Price Increase Index.

It's only been 1 day, but with Biden killing union jobs and the Keystone pipeline, and Pete asking for new gaserine taxes, we could hit $5.00 for Spring Break - assuming we all get one of them 3-4 year early vaccines they're touting and go on a Spring Break.

So post your gas prices!

This will be FUN. With Trump gone, there won't be much to talk about, and THIS can fill a gap.

$2.09 regular in saint louis. i predict we're north of $4.00 by january 2022.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls

So post your gas prices!

Here's the baseline for Indianapolis ((on 1/22/21 )). :

$2.16 lowest seen on 1/22/21... My guess: that doubles by 6/1/21...

Should we also track interest rates & market here, or separate threads?

If we don't use outside market influences to make fossil fuels expensive, how in the world would we ever force CHEAP green energy on the sheep.. errr citizens.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory and 76-1
What about the unemployment rate? Let's track that too. What do you say? Currently 6.7 percent.

So post your gas prices!

Sunoco-Gas-Station-Tampa-FL-1936-565x340.jpg

So post your gas prices!

Hahaha, MyTurdIsOnTheFloor
Proclivity much?

Reactions: sglowrider
Good Lord.

Okay dumbasses, you do know that the reason for gas and oil prices plummeting last year was because....

1. Russia and Saudi Arabia got into an oil war last March when Russia refused to slow down production, causing a major oversupply issue.

2. A pandemic hit and people severely cut their gas consumption, leading to, you guessed it, a massive over supply issue.

Trump or any of his policies had absolute dick to do with those two things.

Nothing. Nada.

What is the nonsense you like to squeal? 'We're energy independent now thanks to Trump!!!'

No, we're not.

Good Lord.

Okay dumbasses, you do know that the reason for gas and oil prices plummeting last year was because....

1. Russia and Saudi Arabia got into an oil war last March when Russia refused to slow down production, causing a major oversupply issue.

2. A pandemic hit and people severely cut their gas consumption, leading to, you guessed it, a massive over supply issue.

Nothing. Nada.

What is the nonsense you like to squeal? 'We're energy independent now thanks to Trump!!!'

No, we're not.

You clearly hate Harry Truman.

Good Lord.

Nothing. Nada.

No, we're not.
And oil prices are up on the last week due to optimism on the economy. Then they dropped today due to new Covid concerns in China. Anyone who thinks Biden it Trump will have or had a significant affect on oil and gas prices is a fool. And anyone posting the leaf off to this thread is a moron. But you all knew that already

If we don't use outside market influences to make fossil fuels expensive, how in the world would we ever force CHEAP green energy on the sheep.. errr citizens.
Or make fracking economically viable. Cheap oil kills a lot of fracking and lowers the US share of production. Why do you think TRUMP was pushing for OPEC to cut production in 2020? It wasn’t to promote green energy.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
relax. don't be so triggered. we're Fing around. Then dairy queen.

Our lefty friends are freaking out at the slightest dose of their own medicine and any hint they will be held to their standards of governance. The fact that any ideas other than their own will be expressed here - serious or comedic - puts them in mental traction.

I worry they will overrun all the psych wards in all the hospitals in all the world.

Our lefty friends are freaking out at the slightest dose of their own medicine and any hint they will be held to their standards of governance. The fact that any ideas other than their own will be expressed here - serious or comedic - puts them in mental traction.

I worry they will overrun all the psych wards in all the hospitals in all the world.
It’s falling apart so fast. Riots. Covid. Still! Ugh. That’d send anyone to the nervous hospital....

Only a dumbass would confuse me for a “lefty.”

Reactions: MaxCoke
I see you are no longer pretending to be someone you never were.
Nah we really are Fing around. I’m glad to have biden and think he’ll do his level best to accommodate everyone. I’m certainly not thrilled at the prospect of certain policies that may come down the pike but I and we’ll survive and having a calming bridge like biden is a boon to us all. Sincerely.

Reactions: TommyCracker

So post your gas prices!

Cheap gas is not good for the US economy.

You're almost too ..... unintelligent to believe.

Nah we really are Fing around. I’m glad to have biden and think he’ll do his level best to accommodate everyone. I’m certainly not thrilled at the prospect of certain policies that may come down the pike but I and we’ll survive and having a calming bridge like biden is a boon to us all. Sincerely.

I think the most calming thing for me is having a doctor in the White House now with the pandemic and all.

Things I am more worried about than a rise in gas prices:
-4,000+ people per day are dying
-inept vaccination plan, 25% of promised
-unemployment crisis
-climate change crisis
-right wing hate crime epidemic
-opioid crisis again has no plan
-health care crisis
-inept legislature
-upside down incentives to reward the 1%
-rich/poor gap rising fast
-homeless crisis
-widespread rioting on behalf of many factions
-poor infrastructure
-no energy plan
-4 years of rape of the environment
-endless porkbarrel spending
-QAnon supporters in congress
-entrenched culture of lying and grifting

I can think of more but that's a start. Cheap gas. Yay. Like you got cookies 2-for-1.

Things I am more worried about than a rise in gas prices:
-4,000+ people per day are dying
-inept vaccination plan, 25% of promised
-unemployment crisis
-climate change crisis
-right wing hate crime epidemic
-opioid crisis again has no plan
-health care crisis
-inept legislature
-upside down incentives to reward the 1%
-rich/poor gap rising fast
-homeless crisis
-widespread rioting on behalf of many factions
-poor infrastructure
-no energy plan
-4 years of rape of the environment
-endless porkbarrel spending
-QAnon supporters in congress
-entrenched culture of lying and grifting

I can think of more but that's a start. Cheap gas. Yay. Like you got cookies 2-for-1.
What's your plan?
We need solutions

You’re like the guy hitting on his neighbor’s spouse at the block party, then, when called out, claims “I was just kidding around. I’m married!” But deep down we all know he’ll bend over and take it if the neighbor’s wife goes out of town for the weekend.

Last edited:
You’re like the guy hitting on his neighbor’s spouse at the block party, then, when called out, claims “I was just kidding around. I’m married!” But deep down we all know he’s bend over and take it if the neighbor’s wife goes out of town for the weekend.
Okay. Go back to your swim. Or drown. Whatever. Don’t care. But you’re outed by your pent up frustration. I see you now.

Last edited:
You’re like the guy hitting on his neighbor’s spouse at the block party, then, when called out, claims “I was just kidding around. I’m married!” But deep down we all know he’s bend over and take it if the neighbor’s wife goes out of town for the weekend.
Took me a second but I see what you did there

Good Lord.

Nothing. Nada.

No, we're not.
Triggered!

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT