ADVERTISEMENT

Pikiell at Rutgers= Allen at IU?

Jayhoosier83

Junior
Gold Member
Jan 18, 2017
Rutgers history in basketball is probably equivalent to ours in football, so it's kind of impressive how Pikiell has gotten them to where they are in just the few years he's been there compared to what they were when Rutgers joined the Big 10.

Reactions: Scangg
Like I've said before, it's like Crean never left. As tough as it's been for road teams in the Big 10 this year, I can't think of ANY other team that has been getting their asses kicked every time they've gone on the road like we have.

Reactions: HoosierJimbo89
Not really, I'm guessing Pikiell knows how to defend an onside kick that everyone in the stands saw coming from a mile away.

At the end of the day, Allen’s Big Ten road record this past year will be infinitely better than Archie’s.

Let that sink in....with only 1/3 of the games.

Reactions: Jayhoosier83
At the end of the day, Allen’s Big Ten road record this past year will be infinitely better than Archie’s.

Let that sink in....with only 1/3 of the games.

Archie sucks and Allen didn't beat a single team with a winning record. WTF exactly is your point? I enjoyed going to the bowl game and it was the most fun I've ever had at a game. But dude chit the bed.

Last edited:
Archie sucks and Allen didn't beat a single team with a winning record. WTF exactly is your point? I enjoyed going to the bowl game and it was the funniest game I've ever been at. But dude chit the bed.
what made it the funniest?

Reactions: BGunn
Rutgers history in basketball is probably equivalent to ours in football, so it's kind of impressive how Pikiell has gotten them to where they are in just the few years he's been there compared to what they were when Rutgers joined the Big 10.
Pike is a great coach and great person. Rutgers basketball has been one of the toughest jobs around and has stunk forever. Extremely impressive job. Will be a Rutgers legend

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT