ADVERTISEMENT

Pigeon Forge, Tenesseee

randyjenkins

Redshirt
Jul 27, 2018
Chanel and I are plannin on taking her cousin Greg's camper down to Pigeon Forge for 3 nights labor day weekend. She is off work since she ask early and I reckon they can do without me for 3 days to. Anybody got any good suggestions about where to camp at? We want it to be safe and peaceful and private (if you know what I mean). VBG.

Also, a place to cook smores, hot-dogs and maybe boil some water for coffee would be nice.

I already bought the hershey bars and gram crackers at sams club and we will get the marshmallows somewhere down by there so they are fresh and not all hard and gross. We also like letting off bottle rockets, make sure your suggestions allow for fireworks.

As for sleepin arrangements, Chanel is down to a size 12 and I am a size 44. Do you think we can snuggle up in one single sleeping bag?

Chanel and I are plannin on taking her cousin Greg's camper down to Pigeon Forge for 3 nights labor day weekend. She is off work since she ask early and I reckon they can do without me for 3 days to. Anybody got any good suggestions about where to camp at? We want it to be safe and peaceful and private (if you know what I mean). VBG.

Also, a place to cook smores, hot-dogs and maybe boil some water for coffee would be nice.

I already bought the hershey bars and gram crackers at sams club and we will get the marshmallows somewhere down by there so they are fresh and not all hard and gross. We also like letting off bottle rockets, make sure your suggestions allow for fireworks.

As for sleepin arrangements, Chanel is down to a size 12 and I am a size 44. Do you think we can snuggle up in one single sleeping bag?

Your stories are getting less interesting with each post. Yawn! Just post photos.

I hope they will be a little more interesting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT