ADVERTISEMENT

Pictures of immigrant children in custody

Did not I say Trump had a sex problem? That is not the woman's fault.

Actually, you blamed it on the fact that he had access to so many women who were attracted to his wealth. They obviously were women of low moral character placed their to tempt poor Donnie. If only women weren't so driven by their base desires, he would have been able to settle down with one and been faithful to her.

Reactions: sglowrider
It’s interesting how people are playing the religion card. We can all easily find scriptures that, when taken singularly justify almost anything we want. For example, when Christians refer to God’s word as saying marriage is between a man and a woman Libs go crazy claiming we are all religious bigots. Now in this case we are all unchristian. SMH

We don’t base our laws on religion, but you’re certainly free to live your own personal life based whatever religion you choose to believe. Next...

Actually many of our laws are based on the moral values taught in the Bible. But u know that.

"the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

Some values coincided but we don’t base our laws or government on religion. I think I read in that constitution thing one time that there’s an implied separation of church and state (no law respecting an establishment of religion) and a few other things about religion. Soooooo, you really think of it weren’t for the Bible that murder would be legal?

Actually, you blamed it on the fact that he had access to so many women who were attracted to his wealth. They obviously were women of low moral character placed their to tempt poor Donnie. If only women weren't so driven by their base desires, he would have been able to settle down with one and been faithful to her.
Again, you guys got it wrong. Of course the decision to sleep with Trump because you are attracted to him because of his wealth and power is wrong. That is their part of it. Donald's part is totally up to him, and he has paid a price for it. Two failed marriages and probably other issues associated with it. I do know that Donald has stated that he only married Melania because of the incredible woman she is. He was not looking to get married again. So their relationship must be more than just a power grab on her part and only about sex for him.

Reactions: Lucy01
Name one thing I've ever posted that is anti-Christian. I dare you. Otherwise, go jump off a cliff, liar.

Ladoga is a self appointed representative of all things Christian and “conservative”. Therefore if you say anything about Ladoga you’re saying it about those entire groups. Like, you just called all Christians liars.

Did not I say Trump had a sex problem? That is not the woman's fault.

Its not a sex problem. Just like rape isnt about sex. Its about projection of power.

It's a problem he has with power equation between men and women/people in general. He is inherently a bully and will seek to take advantage of people who he perceives to be weaker than him.

I don’t know if you are uninformed or stubborn but the issue isn’t “if” it was done in the past, we know it was. The issue is that it was done as the exception not the rule. The new zero tolerance policy requires that everyone apprehended crossing the boarder illegally be prosecuted. Since we can’t hold minors in adult detention they are separated. That ends up equating to a lot more children being separated from their families. Your argument that “Obama did it” is incorrect and just as lame as when the left cried “Bush did it”.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT