ADVERTISEMENT

Phinisee

mushroomgod_1

All-American
Apr 9, 2012
--Does anyone know if he is practicing full-time w/o restrictions?

--Watched his post -game interview with Jerome Hunter......no urgency, emotion, answers from either of them. Someone asked RP why they have so much trouble on the road.....he said something like "We need to play as hard on the road as we do at home"........you think?

--Watched his post -game interview with Jerome Hunter......no urgency, emotion, answers from either of them. Someone asked RP why they have so much trouble on the road.....he said something like "We need to play as hard on the road as we do at home"........you think?

rob reminds me more and more of romeo. That isn’t a good thing. Seems to just not give a F.

they're 18-21 yo old kids. Don't over-analyze what's said in post game interviews, stick with what's happening on the court.

There's an expert facial expression reader on the board, you should ask him.

Huh?
Because you do not show emotion on the court, it is seen as not caring?
You can tell when a player is engaged and having fun. I don't see anyone having fun. People that hate what they are doing do not work hard. The next step of not enjoying what they are doing is not caring.

I don't think Rob is there yet. Losing isn't fun. This team doesn't handle adversity well. Archie says they get quiet and stop talking on the court. This is where leadership is needed.

There's an expert facial expression reader on the board, you should ask him.
You’re talking about me aren’t you?:). I haven’t watched it but what do you expect from a 20 year old kid with a camera in his face? I’m sure they hate losing but they’ve possibly gotten used to it?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT