ADVERTISEMENT

Phil Mickelson is one of my favorite golfers on the PGA Tour, but he really

I met and talked with John Daly at the Masters. Good guy. Took time to chat with us, can laugh at himself and was generous in taking a pic with us. Doubtful.

It was more a shot at Phil and less of a jab at Daly. By all accounts Daly seems like a good guy, but it is hard to ignore the boozing etc.

Not a Colts fan, but feel free to try again.
Whether you are or not, it expresses the "Colt mentality" perfectly.

I got an email bulletin from AAA this morning reminding me that summer heat can cause tire pressures to rise and that they should be checked and adjusted.

Colts fans think: There's no escaping that Tom Brady. Messing up your tires in winter and summer, just when you are not looking!

I got an email bulletin from AAA this morning reminding me that summer heat can cause tire pressures to rise and that they should be checked and adjusted.

Colts fans think: There's no escaping that Tom Brady. Messing up your tires in winter and summer, just when you are not looking!
Lighten up Francis. If you were not such a Patriots fanboy here you wouldn't have so much crap blown your way.

Phil finally apologized.

"I know this should've come sooner, but it's taken me a few days to calm down," Mickelson said in a statement. "My anger and frustration got the best of me last weekend. I'm embarrassed and disappointed by my actions. It was clearly not my finest moment and I'm sorry."

http://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id/23852585/phil-mickelson-apologizes-hitting-moving-ball-us-open

"Phil really did want to understand how the rule operates because he didn't want to ... as he said to me, 'Mike, I don't want to play in this championship if I should have been disqualified,'" USGA chief executive Mike Davis said. "That's where we clarified that 'Phil, you make a stroke at a moving ball, so we have to apply that rule.'

"That's different than if he had deliberately just stopped the ball or whacked it in another direction or something like that. So it's just us applying the rules.''

A Brady apologist...adorable.

A Brady apologist...adorable.
No, just a scientist who explained to Peter King and to Mike Florio why, how, and by how much weather depressurized those footballs that night, two days after it happened. Yes, the extent of pressure drop (which was disclosed MONTHS later) matched my calculations/ predictions. Those two national media members flipped on that hoax of a story, fast.

No, just a scientist who explained to Peter King and to Mike Florio why, how, and by how much weather depressurized those footballs that night, two days after it happened. Yes, the extent of pressure drop (which was disclosed MONTHS later) matched my calculations/ predictions. Those two national media members flipped on that hoax of a story, fast.

Just adorable.

So what you're saying is that Phil has as much class as John Daly? Makes sense to me.
No, that is not was I typed or inferred. My point being, a similar situation happened before which didn't result in a disqualification. The action itself they did was bush league, but in no way am I saying anyone is classless for it.

Cool story, bro.

Reactions: HoosiersChamps
3QCnxPP.jpg

It's cute how you think anyone who doesn't swing from Tommy's balls is a Colts or Manning fan.

ialoiz6.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT