ADVERTISEMENT

Peyton Ramsey

He went 8/14 for 37 yards, a pick, and 9 rushes for 23 yards. He’s not playing very well. I am looking forward to getting a quarterback that can throw the ball. Ramsey is Lewerke lite.

Reactions: cryano
Also, congrats to Hendershot for being IUs all time leading TE! With that said, IU needs to find a way to get Whop the ball in open space! Our running game is nonexistent with Tenns good DL, so we just need to play to out advantages! westbrook and fryfogle need to do a better job of getting open! We cant go to Hendershot for 3-5 yards every play!

He went 8/14 for 37 yards, a pick, and 9 rushes for 23 yards. He’s not playing very well. I am looking forward to getting a quarterback that can throw the ball. Ramsey is Lewerke lite.
You have your opinion,I have mine and he is nothing like Lewerke lol

Reactions: YOTHN and 76-1
That throw to Marshall was a good throw. DeBoer has built a masterful playbook for Ramsey, and Ramsey has relaxed and is executing well this half.

Reactions: IUXC68 and 76-1
Ramsey is one tough kid. Mentally and physically. I would take him as my qb, employee, son-in-law in a freaking heartbeat.

I am tired of seeing him get picked apart on his flaws. Is he perfect? Of course not. But he is a guy you can win with, as evidenced by this year.

I love what Penix brings to the table, and he is clearly our best option down the road. But we are exceptionally lucky to have Ramsey as a backup option.

Once again, it’s best to hold off on posting until later in the game. Better would be after the game is over.

Reactions: t4mink
I stand by my comments. We have 35 at this point with Penix. The story of this game is the defense.
Defense is playing well, but it’s impossible to know what would be happening with Penix in the game. Ramsey is probably the game MVP if IU wins.

I stand by my comments. We have 35 at this point with Penix. The story of this game is the defense.

Lol based off what? A loss to 6-6 MSU? This over rating of Penix has gotten out of control. He has long term potential. He was not head and shoulders better than Ramsey this year. The stats prove that. It's not even a debatable topic.

Reactions: Rakkasan29
That duck throw on the last drive is why Penix is clearly the better QB. Receiver was open and Ramsey throws a duck and nearly gets it picked. Penix zips it in there and it's an easy catch.

That duck throw on the last drive is why Penix is clearly the better QB. Receiver was open and Ramsey throws a duck and nearly gets it picked. Penix zips it in there and it's an easy catch.
ok, so, what's your point? Penix is injured. It's not like we could have put him in.

Reactions: BayernFan
It's never been close. Penix is much better. Peyton is a great backup.

Reactions: Indianaftw
Just cuz your QB is mediocre doesn't mean anything. Watch our MSU game and 1st half of Northwestern

As a UT fan I would trade trade Guarantano for him in a heartbeat. He made a few nice throws and he gave us trouble scrambling on 3rd downs.

Peyton Ramsey is a football player. Maybe if we picked up the blitzes a little better, he wouldn't be running for his life every other play. We'll be lucky if he comes back next year. But this loss really hurts.

Just cuz your QB is mediocre doesn't mean anything. Watch our MSU game and 1st half of Northwestern

LOL You are a fool. The MSU game that we lost? Who is to say Ramsey wouldn't have won that game? You have this vision of Penix that is unrealistic.

Lol based off what? A loss to 6-6 MSU? This over rating of Penix has gotten out of control. He has long term potential. He was not head and shoulders better than Ramsey this year. The stats prove that. It's not even a debatable topic.
We have been down this road, and agreed to disagree.

We have been down this road, and agreed to disagree.

Again, not even debatable. You have absolutely NO way of knowing. It's purely opinion so to state it as a fact is complete nonsense. The only fact we can state is stats, and the stat sheet doesn't lie.

JG was less than mediocre today. I don’t remember a Vol QB from the last 30 years who is this hot and cold.
I’m well aware of Penix and don’t disagree that he’s better than Ramsey. You may remember that he was committed to us before Pruitt pulled his offer. Not the best decision in hindsight.

Reactions: Tegray1
Again, not even debatable. You have absolutely NO way of knowing. It's purely opinion so to state it as a fact is complete nonsense. The only fact we can state is stats, and the stat sheet doesn't lie.
By your logic, only reality is debatable.

By your logic, only reality is debatable.

No, stating something as a fact when it's not is a lie, not a fact. That in itself is fact. ha It's not what you stated but you are quoting me off responding to someone else.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT