ADVERTISEMENT

Pew Research: Biden approval rating up to 59%

I shall never catch you criticizing CO Hoosier for moving the goal posts again I’m sure

I haven’t moved the goal posts an inch. Every post is backed by articles and quotes from experts. I honestly have no idea what or who you are arguing with.
It’s sad you’re heading back to Trumpublican Policy.

Meanwhile, back on Planet Earth.

KFF and any respectable science backed source agrees that Trump was a disaster of unimaginable proportions in handling the virus.

Every major bank agrees with Biden’s stimulus and infrastructure plan. Yet, as many in Trumpland, you’d rather go with your gut.

Let me know when you get your PhD in economics or grasp the disaster that was Trump’s response to Covid. The guy called it a hoax, for Christ’s sake.

Im a fan of 99% of your posts, but I feel like you, and many of your Republican allies, have been all over Biden for absolutely zero reason.

Meanwhile, the world’s best scientists and economists from the best banks in the world back Biden’s policies.

I haven’t moved the goal posts an inch. Every post is backed by articles and quotes from experts. I honestly have no idea what or who you are arguing with.

KFF and any respectable science backed source agrees that Trump was a disaster of unimaginable proportions in handling the virus.

Every major bank agrees with Biden’s stimulus and infrastructure plan. Yet, as many in Trumpland, you’d rather go with your gut.

Let me know when you get your PhD in economics or grasp the disaster that was Trump’s response to Covid. The guy called it a hoax, for Christ’s sake.

Im a fan of 99% of your posts, but I feel like you, and many of your Republican allies, have been all over Biden for absolutely zero reason.

Meanwhile, the world’s best scientists and economists from the best banks in the world back Biden’s policies.
Ranger certainly doesn't need me to defend him, but his thesis is this:

Trump effed up COVID six ways from Sunday but the Warp Speed and vaccine planning was a lone bright spot in it.​

It's hard to understand what exactly you're arguing with here.

I’m not all over Biden. I’m all over fake news and partisanship. The post ascribing credit to Biden for the vaccine rollout is pure partisanship. Meanwhile our country is falling apart at the seams from a civility and racial perspective and he’s doing precisely nothing about it.

Trump never broke 50% in his entire presidency. Biden is doing a lot of good things. Things that even Republican voters like.

And within 100 days, 200 million people have had at least one shot of vaccine.
Meanwhile the CNBC All-America Economic Survey just out shows Biden with 47% public approval. Don't really care about Trump one way or the other.

Consumer spending up almost 10%, doubling analysts forecasts. This is due to the stimulus, which Republicans fought tooth and nail.

You mean the $1400 which costs us 5700 in taxes? Are all those billions of dollars being spent on liberal BS and given to other countries stimulating our economy?

From what economists are saying, it seems like it worked, right?

Trump never broke 50% in his entire presidency. Biden is doing a lot of good things. Things that even Republican voters like.

And within 100 days, 200 million people have had at least one shot of vaccine.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT