ADVERTISEMENT

Petulant child storms out of Rose Garden press briefing

outside shooter

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Oct 23, 2001
Was challenged on making a racist remark to an Asian American reporter, telling her to "go ask China" then blowing his top when another female reporter wanted to follow up on his non-answer and racist attack at the previous reporter.

Unreal... watched it live, and he is UNHINGED.

Trump, pressed on what crime he’s accusing Obama of committing, doesn’t specify: “you know what the crime is. It’s obvious to everybody.”

Was challenged on making a racist remark to an Asian American reporter, telling her to "go ask China" then blowing his top when another female reporter wanted to follow up on his non-answer and racist attack at the previous reporter.

what about Obama committed the worst crime in American history, when asked what it was he said everyone knows obamagate

Meh, his diaper was probably full...

Last edited:
Reactions: bigmac76
what about Obama committed the worst crime in American history, when asked what it was he said everyone knows obamagate

Crime against humanity.
8108a67f52ba6f860d66f833fce46e5558-19-barack-obama-tan-suit.rsquare.w700.jpg

A globalist protected by the World (European) Court.

Almost as good as Trump’s answer. In other words, you don’t have one, Jethro.

Jethro that’s good.

I get the impression that you are somehow associated with the university. If it is to do anything other than mopping up puke in the union that’s a disgrace.

Not because of your clear political bias but because of your clear inability to see anything through a prism other than your own.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Jethro that’s good.

I get the impression that you are somehow associated with the university. If it is to do anything other than mopping up puke in the union that’s a disgrace.

Not because of your clear political bias but because of your clear inability to see anything through a prism other than your own.

gorilla-ape-mirror-reflection.gif

Reactions: hoosboot
Jethro that’s good.

You're really not as good at this as you seem to think you are.

Jethro that’s good.

I’m afraid it appears you’ve never stepped foot into a university. If you actually took classes, you should ask for your money back.

Trump wants female reporters to be as meek as a '50's housewife'
Two CBS News reporters have frustrated president in recent weeks

Donald Trump wants female reporters to act more like a meek 1950s television housewife after they pressed him with sharp questions during his now-paused coronavirus task force briefings.

The president in recent weeks seems to have had enough of two CBS News White House reporters, Weijia Jiang and Paula Reid. Be it from their seats in the front few rows of a social distanced James S Brady Briefing Room or in the Oval Office, Mr Trump has jousted with both women over their questions.

Before Ms Weijia has even finished asking her questions, for instance, the president has interrupted by telling her to be "nice" and have an "easy" tone.

And when it comes to Ms Reid, Mr Trump and some of his top aides seem to have almost no patience. She seemed flabbergasted at one late-April evening briefing when she followed up on a Trump statement from minutes earlier -- and he flatly denied having uttered the words she merely read back to him.

"It wasn't Donna Reed, I can tell you that," Mr Trump told the New York Post in an interview, referring to the actress who played Donna Stone, a modest middle-class American housewife on the television show The Donna Reid Show, which ran in the 1950s and 1960s.

"Paula Reid, she's sitting there and I say, 'How angry. I mean, What's the purpose?' They're not even tough questions, but you see the attitude of these people, it's like incredible."

Ms Reid of CBS fired off a tweet in response on Tuesday morning: "President Trump tells @nypost I am nothing like 50's American archetypal mom Donna Reed. Fact-check: True."

And Ms Weijia had her own reaction, also on Twitter: "The president told me to be 'nice and easy' three out of the last four times I asked him a question."

Trump wants female reporters to be as meek as a '50's housewife'
Two CBS News reporters have frustrated president in recent weeks

Donald Trump wants female reporters to act more like a meek 1950s television housewife after they pressed him with sharp questions during his now-paused coronavirus task force briefings.

The president in recent weeks seems to have had enough of two CBS News White House reporters, Weijia Jiang and Paula Reid. Be it from their seats in the front few rows of a social distanced James S Brady Briefing Room or in the Oval Office, Mr Trump has jousted with both women over their questions.

Before Ms Weijia has even finished asking her questions, for instance, the president has interrupted by telling her to be "nice" and have an "easy" tone.

And when it comes to Ms Reid, Mr Trump and some of his top aides seem to have almost no patience. She seemed flabbergasted at one late-April evening briefing when she followed up on a Trump statement from minutes earlier -- and he flatly denied having uttered the words she merely read back to him.

"It wasn't Donna Reed, I can tell you that," Mr Trump told the New York Post in an interview, referring to the actress who played Donna Stone, a modest middle-class American housewife on the television show The Donna Reid Show, which ran in the 1950s and 1960s.

"Paula Reid, she's sitting there and I say, 'How angry. I mean, What's the purpose?' They're not even tough questions, but you see the attitude of these people, it's like incredible."

Ms Reid of CBS fired off a tweet in response on Tuesday morning: "President Trump tells @nypost I am nothing like 50's American archetypal mom Donna Reed. Fact-check: True."

And Ms Weijia had her own reaction, also on Twitter: "The president told me to be 'nice and easy' three out of the last four times I asked him a question."

Where did he say that’s what he wants?

Trump is a piece of shit and a whiney bitch. Always had been. I remember thinking that in the 80s when I first heard of him. Still think it to this day.

However that was a terrible question. Baiting. She knew it would piss him off. Not real journalism. Just looking for a click bait headline. Which they got. A good president would have let slide, just answered generally and moved on. Not him. He cries and takes his ball home. Also his response was not racist. Not even remotely. Although he is a racist. Its merely coincidental.

Poor journalism and a poor president is what we have today.

I am surprised that he didn't pull his eyes into a slant with his fingers, pretend he had buck teeth, and say "Hop Sing want you make him a sammwitch, pretty Oriental lady"

His supporters would back it.

Reactions: mrhighlife
ADVERTISEMENT