ADVERTISEMENT

Petty? Pathetic? Pitiful? What say you?

There’s an awful lot of people that think the same and an awful lot of circumstantial evidence that points to the conclusion. And it’s not the least bit wacky.

Describe the “awful lot of circumstantial evidence”.

An awful lot of people think GWB took down the towers and they cite circumstantial evidence too.

Care to tell us who shot JFK?

Next up Bigfoot.
. These guys are just lying their ass off about Russia at every single opportunity because they are innocent, right?
Try reading a book called Russian Roulette. It’s funny you’re trying to compare to nonsensical conspiracy theories. It makes you look a little less than intelligent, kind of like when you pretend to know more than all the intelligence people that stood up for Brennan. I’ll get back with you when Mueller has those loose ends tied together. We’ll see who is laughing then.

Joe, tell me about the good fight I'm fighting. What do you know about it?

Ouch, nice dig. But i've been on the losing side before and feel your pain. Wait, no I don't because I don't let this crap effect me. Give it time and it will all go your way, ... for a while, and then you will soil yourself again.
And there you go normalizing this man. Honestly, does it not even give you pause that nearly every Republican who is out of office, appointed or elected, every past president, regardless of their party, speaks out against this absurd joke of a man. Doesn’t it just make you think that maybe you are the one being conned, not these stalwarts if the GOP for the last decades? So afraid to admit you’ve been played. The emperor has no clothes.

. These guys are just lying their ass off about Russia at every single opportunity because they are innocent, right?
Try reading a book called Russian Roulette. It’s funny you’re trying to compare to nonsensical conspiracy theories. It makes you look a little less than intelligent, kind of like when you pretend to know more than all the intelligence people that stood up for Brennan. I’ll get back with you when Mueller has those loose ends tied together. We’ll see who is laughing then.

Pay attention zeke. I asked you about treason. You need to put up the “awful lot of circumstantial evidence” you claim exists.

Former CIA Director Brennan going on national TV and mentioning Trump and Treason in the same sentence is in big foot tinfoil hat territory. For Brennan to take the Russian 30,000 email remark for anything other than the joke it was is clowning to the core. I really don’t care what the handful of former colleagues say about him. Brennan is unmistakably on the record as a dufus.

Ya wanna talk about Brennan’s lying to Congress too?

Last edited:
Pay attention zeke. I asked you about treason. You need to put up the “awful lot of circumstantial evidence” you claim exists.

Former CIA Director Brennan going on national TV and mentioning Trump and Treason in the same sentence is in big foot tinfoil hat territory. For Brennan to take the Russian 30,000 email remark for anything other than the joke it was is clowning to the core. I really don’t care what the handful of former colleagues say about him. Brennan is unmistakably on the record as a dufus.

Ya wanna talk about Brennan’s lying to Congress too?
Trump's incitement of Russia to release the emails is about as genuine as The Accountant's "joke" about The University of Chicago being the place where fun goes to die.

Last edited:
Your best argument in defense of Trump publicly calling for Russia to release Hillary Clinton's emails is that it was a joke?

Get the hell out of here.

Lol.

First I don’t defend it.

Second, it’s not an argument. It’s an observation.

Third, it was a frickin’ joke

Lol.

First I don’t defend it.

Second, it’s not an argument. It’s an observation.

Third, it was a frickin’ joke

First . . . but you do.

Second . . . a distinction without a difference.

Third . . . keep trying, but just know you're insulting your own intelligence, not ours. We know better than that.

We know better than that.

What exactly do you think you know about that if it wasn’t a joke? She put those emails on an unsecured server in her basement and Comey already told all of us that foreign powers hacked her personal server. If it was not a joke what’s the big deal?

Your head has exploded.

What exactly do you think you know about that if it wasn’t a joke? She put those emails on an unsecured server in her basement and Comey already told all of us that foreign powers hacked her personal server. If it was not a joke what’s the big deal?

Your head has exploded.
That's an obvious and cynical - even for you, CO - dodge.

Trump expressly and publicly called on the Russians to release those emails in order to affect the outcome of the 2016 presidential election. And the Russians complied.

My head is fully intact and is trained on the Trump/Russian cooperation and collusion which I firmly believe the Mueller investigation will expose. And I'd place even money or better that that investigation will result in criminal prosecution of many Trump confidantes, even Trump family members, if not the impeachment of Trump himself.

Trump expressly and publicly called on the Russians to release those emails in order to affect the outcome of the 2016 presidential election. And the Russians complied.

Lol. You need a lesson in email nuance. The 30000 emails have never been released. You are thinking of totally different emails. Lol.

Your head has exploded.

Reactions: larsIU
Lol. You need a lesson in email nuance. The 30000 emails have never been released. You are thinking of totally different emails. Lol.

Your head has exploded.

My inattention to the details of your post is on me.

The inarguable fact - which you haven't denied, and apparently admit - that the Russians hacked Clinton emails in response to Trump's public request to do so remains: https://slate.com/news-and-politics...-same-day-trump-asked-russia-to-hack-her.html

I suggest that you buy some Vaseline . . . my guess is that you're gonna need it.

My inattention to the details of your post is on me.

The inarguable fact - which you haven't denied, and apparently admit - that the Russians hacked Clinton emails in response to Trump's public request to do so remains: https://slate.com/news-and-politics...-same-day-trump-asked-russia-to-hack-her.html

I suggest that you buy some Vaseline . . . my guess is that you're gonna need it.

No I don’t admit that and it is not a fact. Comey said in July of 2016 that foreign powers had hacked Clinton’s personal server. Trump made his joke months later.

So that is your comeback when I was obviously congratulating him for him success? (assuming only, of course that its a him, no disrespect intended to it). Either way, I am happy for anyone who puts in the work to find their own success. (do I have to actually put in different skin colors instead of "anyone" to stop your next statement of how racist I am ? )

No one called you racist in this thread. You’re internalizing things that aren’t there.

It’s OK to admit that you royally screwed up by helping to put Trump in office. He’s starting to become dangerous, and more and more unhinged every day. Wait until he Mueller probe closes in on those very close to him, and eventually him.

It’s going to get REALLY ugly.

Security clearances for former national intelligence officials aren’t really ever revoked. And this one was done purely for political purposes. The facts that have come out since it happened clearly demonstrate that.

And the worst part is that he’s threatening to pull more. Including one that would effectively terminate a current intelligence community employee (Ohr)- that has nothing to do with the Mueller probe.

We’ve got a president that thinks he can do whatever he wants, and believes all kinds of crazy conspiracy theory nonsense. That’s a dangerous combination.

No I don’t admit that and it is not a fact. Comey said in July of 2016 that foreign powers had hacked Clinton’s personal server. Trump made his joke months later.

The day Trump asked Russia to do it, they immediately started a massive “spearfising” campaign, designed to hack email accounts of the Dems. That’s too much of a coincidence, don’t you think?

How about another “coincidence”? Two hours after the access Hollywood tape dropped, Wikileaks (a tool of the Russian government at this point) started releasing the hacked emails from Podesta and the DNC. The drop was clearly designed to distract from the bad press from the video/audio leak.

Want another? Right before the now infamous Trump tower meeting, in which Russians promised dirt on Hillary, At a rally on the campaign trail Trump promised to have all kinds of “dirt” on Hillary. That’s a THIRD very crazy “coincidence”.

The evidence is there CO. You just don’t want to see it. And who knows what Mueller and his team have at this point. You’ve said in the past that they “Leak like a sieve” with information. Nothing could be further from the truth- especially after all the insane attacks from Trump’s legal team on them. And Trump himself. That’s clear evidence of obstruction.

Ask yourself this: if Trump has completely clean hands, why all the obstruction and attempts to undermine the probe? And why won’t he sit for an interview, so he can clear himself?

We all know the reasons for this. Well, most of us do.

"You didn't build that" was just a joke did you not get it. "Guns and religion" was a knee slapper. "You can keep your insurance" was a lift from Groucho. Why did you not find those jokes funny.

There is as much evidence those were jokes as Trump's statement.

More hand-wringing from the libtards. I mean, what does the intelligence community know anyways?

80744630.jpg

Reactions: twenty02
More hand-wringing from the libtards. I mean, what does the intelligence community know anyways?

80744630.jpg

And there may be more coming ... The WashPost's Karen DeYoung and Josh Dawsey report: "The White House has drafted documents revoking the security clearances of current and former officials whom President Trump has demanded be punished for criticizing him or playing a role in the [Russia] investigation."

• "Trump wants to sign 'most if not all'of them, said one senior White House official."
  • "[C]ommunications aides ... have discussed the optimum times to release them as a distraction during unfavorable news cycles."

Dear lord.

And there may be more coming ... The WashPost's Karen DeYoung and Josh Dawsey report: "The White House has drafted documents revoking the security clearances of current and former officials whom President Trump has demanded be punished for criticizing him or playing a role in the [Russia] investigation."

• "Trump wants to sign 'most if not all'of them, said one senior White House official."
  • "[C]ommunications aides ... have discussed the optimum times to release them as a distraction during unfavorable news cycles."

Dear lord.
Maybe I should keep a lid on all criticism of President Trump. I can’t afford to have my clearance revoked. :eek:

Here's a big if question. IF Mueller found that Brennan worked with Hillary, Strzork, Comey, ... (et all) to be a Domestic Enemy to our elections, would the country be better off knowing this, or not knowing this?
Translation: What about Hillary, Strzok and Comey? Let's speculate about they might have done to deflect from discussing what Trump is actually doing.

Reactions: DrHoops
And no Fox News Analyst has ever reached that level?
Fox had Gen. Tata on the other day in full uniform criticizing Brennan (surprise surprise) and I wondered at the time if he was entitled to wear his uniform to express political opinions instead of, say, giving a prayer or awarding a medal at a ceremonial function, since he retired in 2009. Surely he was monetizing his position as a uniformed general just as Trump accused Brennan of doing.

I don’t think he disclosed secrets on air. I’m not sure how much access he has classified data. I am saying he has unprecedented access to important government players and provides background and otherwise anonymous sourced material to his colleagues. He obviously has a hard-on for Trump and he uses his government trade craft to further his political views. He has monetized his public service.
You posted: "I don’t think he disclosed secrets on air."

Then what grounds are there for his security clearance to be revoked on grounds of security risks? Trump admitted he revoked the security clearance for revenge. Huckabee's daughter lied about the reasons.

That's if the democratic process is maintained and respected. If you'll notice, the complaints about Trump and his reliance on Russian interference go directly to the heart of this exact question.

BTW, Trump isn't Hitler-esque . . . he's more Mussolini-ish to Putin's Hitler-esque. He's no better than second in the current Russian authoritarian pantheon - and may be a lot further down the ladder than that.
I don't care if he is like Hitler, Musolini, Pol Pot, Idi Amin or Boss Hogg.

Trump has no intention of making decisions based on public good. It's all about him, to him. Not a public servant in any sense.

Reactions: Bill4411
Fox had Gen. Tata on the other day in full uniform criticizing Brennan (surprise surprise) and I wondered at the time if he was entitled to wear his uniform to express political opinions instead of, say, giving a prayer or awarding a medal at a ceremonial function, since he retired in 2009. Surely he was monetizing his position as a uniformed general just as Trump accused Brennan of doing.
What? That is 100 percent inappropriate. I've never heard of him so I looked him up. You're right that he's been retired since 2009 so it's OK for him to comment on politics or be in politics, but wearing his uniform is not only inappropriate when he's doing that, it's clownish. I'd wear my uniform if requested for a military wedding or funeral, or for a military ball (which I've avoided since I've retired so far), but otherwise it stays in the closet.

Reactions: MrBing
What? That is 100 percent inappropriate. I've never heard of him so I looked him up. You're right that he's been retired since 2009 so it's OK for him to comment on politics or be in politics, but wearing his uniform is not only inappropriate when he's doing that, it's clownish. I'd wear my uniform if requested for a military wedding or funeral, or for a military ball (which I've avoided since I've retired so far), but otherwise it stays in the closet.
Par for the course for Fox

Ouch, nice dig. But i've been on the losing side before and feel your pain. Wait, no I don't because I don't let this crap effect me. Give it time and it will all go your way, ... for a while, and then you will soil yourself again.

It wasn't a dig. It was a question. You're so desperate to win some kind of battle somewhere that you have to go to the internet pounding your chest to feel better. I'm not looking for winning and losing here, so it's much simpler with me for you to just say you don't know what you're talking about.

It wasn't a dig. It was a question. You're so desperate to win some kind of battle somewhere that you have to go to the internet pounding your chest to feel better. I'm not looking for winning and losing here, so it's much simpler with me for you to just say you don't know what you're talking about.
It's nice that you're trying to be polite, but let's not forget this little back-and-forth all goes back to this comment:

ISIS didn't get a total foot hold in the US from the last admin due to term limits.

Joe should consider himself lucky if the worst he gets is a polite remonstrance.

It's nice that you're trying to be polite, but let's not forget this little back-and-forth all goes back to this comment:

Joe should consider himself lucky if the worst he gets is a polite remonstrance.

It appears Joe, and others, who believe we have defeated ISIS are wrong. Or at least, the Pentagon says they are but we know how deep state the Pentagon is.

Those numbers support the findings of a July UN report that said several current estimates from UN member states put the number of active ISIS fighters in Iraq and Syria at “between 20,000 and 30,000 individuals, roughly equally distributed between the two countries.”

If correct, those numbers are staggering.

At the group’s peak in 2015, US intelligence officials estimated the group had around 33,000 fighters in Iraq and Syria.

Which means that despite the US-led coalition having spent four years and $14.3 billionfighting ISIS — including a whopping 24,566 airstrikes — the group is nearly as strong in terms of numbers of fighters as it was at its peak.

This brought back memories of George Jessel who often appeared in full uniform; he had appeared in USO shows but had not served in any branch of the military:

george-jessel-actor-picture-id162015836

It appears Joe, and others, who believe we have defeated ISIS are wrong.

Joe should consider himself lucky

Why did neither of you include my next post about Putin not taking over DC because term limits? The intent of the posts were term limits and that we will live through this, not ISIS. You hate this pres, others hate that pres, yadda yadda yadda. This is like a girls locker room in 7th grade with all the drama.

WHY did you not mention Putin?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: UncleMark
It was an unprecedented, cowardly, third-world, pathetic act. In my opinion, and I say this with total sincerity (because I understand security clearances and what they mean for the country and the person), it is an impeachable move.
Another one???

I know I ragged on you a bit in another thread, but I saw Tata wearing his uniform when he was blasting Brennan on Fox. I am admittedly a civilian but it sure looked like a general's uniform to me (several stars on his collar).

This brought back memories of George Jessel who often appeared in full uniform; he had appeared in USO shows but had not served in any branch of the military:

george-jessel-actor-picture-id162015836
Sometimes it's difficult to interpret when clowns wear serious-looking uniforms.

great-dictator-1.jpg

Reactions: sglowrider
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT