ADVERTISEMENT

Petty? Pathetic? Pitiful? What say you?

Those in the “deep state” have kept us safe for decades. The idea that there’s somehow some coordinated cabal of intelligence professionals/services that all work together towards a single goal of undermining Trump and his team is absolutely laughable.

These are agencies that fight among themselves. Often because they have competing interests in the same matters.

And now they can suddenly coordinate a secret conspiracy to undermine Trump???

I’ve got to hand it to Trump. He feeds some of you this stuff, and you guys absolutely eat it up.
Anyone that uses Deep State and believes it's a valid point, is.... ugh ... probably not capable of understanding much. If you could change your post into a pop-up book or adult coloring book, that may help.

We have no fear of a Hitler because of our 8 year max on the Pres. There's a check and balance there.
That's if the democratic process is maintained and respected. If you'll notice, the complaints about Trump and his reliance on Russian interference go directly to the heart of this exact question.

BTW, Trump isn't Hitler-esque . . . he's more Mussolini-ish to Putin's Hitler-esque. He's no better than second in the current Russian authoritarian pantheon - and may be a lot further down the ladder than that.

Reactions: Bill4411
That's if the democratic process is maintained and respected. If you'll notice, the complaints about Trump and his reliance on Russian interference go directly to the heart of this exact question.

BTW, Trump isn't Hitler-esque . . . he's more Mussolini-ish to Putin's Hitler-esque. He's no better than second in the current Russian authoritarian pantheon - and may be a lot further down the ladder than that.

Agree, and if Trump is so terrible, he is gone in 2-6 years. ISIS didn't get a total foot hold in the US from the last admin due to term limits. Putin won't take over US for the same reason. BUT that has nothing to do with if the CIA and FBI keep playing you and I, as political (semi) opposites against each other.

We have no fear of a Hitler because of our 8 year max on the Pres. There's a check and balance there. But what about the tenor of the most influential person in the IC (CIA director) on the planet? Add the director of the FBi..... I am sorry and I do NOT want to believe in any of this (and not sure I do, but), but so much of the last two years has CIA (with a Clinton machine help) written all over it.
Trump is a dip shit, that I voted for and will again if things keep going as they are. But this is very much beyond him. He's just a very well driven opportunist that is totally NOT ideological, yet Pragmatic. If we truly want solvers instead of party lines, WTF is the probelm?

Because Trump has no business. Sing near the White House- let alone in it.

I’m sorry you can’t see the overt racism, incompetency and dangerous precedents he’s engaging in right now. Not to mention his attacks on the free press, unraveling of our western alliances- and the costing up to Putin.

In short, I hope he’s the worst president I’ll ever see in my lifetime. He’s not even 2 years in, and he’s already our most dangerous president.

I don’t understand how people say “I’m not crazy about him, but I’ll vote for him again”. It’s like you just completely ignore a multitude of disqualifying things.

I was actually willing to give the guy a chance in the beginning. I wasn’t crazy about Hillary, and knew that Trump wasn’t an ideologue.

Then, he made the “Mexicans are rapists” comments. And then he made fun of the disabled reporter. And then he attacked a gold star father. And so on, and so on. By the time we heard “grab ‘em by the p@ssy”, if Satan was on the ballot, I probably would’ve voted for Satan.

Does it not bother you that the man is an overt racist that emboldens racists across the country? Or, are you hopelessly tribal that you’re willing to explain it away somehow, just like everything else?

I don’t understand it. And I never will. The folks that would still vote for him have to be affected by a combination of tribalism, indoctrination into the right wing media world and deliberate ignorance.

Let me put it another way. Would you want your kid(s) behaving like him? If my kids turned out anything close to the way he is, I’ve faiked horribly as a parent.

Shouldn’t the bar for presidential behavior/speech be pretty high? It a dem had done .01% of what he’s done, you and most of the right leaning folks would be losing it. But because he has an R beside his name and Some judges are being confirmed and a few policies are being reversed, you’re perfectly OK with him.

Side note- if Trump is impeached and removed, even MORE of the pub goals would likely be implemented. Without all the distraction that comes with Trump in office. Again, I’ll never understand the blind allegiance to him.

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
Agree, and if Trump is so terrible, he is gone in 2-6 years. ISIS didn't get a total foot hold in the US from the last admin due to term limits. Putin won't take over US for the same reason. BUT that has nothing to do with if the CIA and FBI keep playing you and I, as political (semi) opposites against each other.

You’ve drank the kool-aid. I’m sorry you’ve been sucked in.

Yes, the intelligence agencies need oversight. We can agree there. But, what he’s doing to them will have lasting consequences to our country for decades.

If you’re one of our allies, why would you ever share sensitive info with this administration? And, building foreign sources for info in hostile areas takes years, if not decades. Those sources have to have all but dried up. Why would you risk helping us, when Trump has shown a proclivity for sharing info with enemies (Russia) that could put YOUR life in danger?

And, by casting these agencies as biased, it compromises legitimate casss they have against people doing harm to our country- either internally or externally. And for what? Because he doesn’t know how to behave, and is going on the attack because they’re holding him accountable by investigating him? That only benefits Trump- and makes the rest of us less safe.

You’re not seeing the big picture. I suspect because you just don’t want to see it- the truth is pretty damn bad. And yet, you continue to enable him.

At this point, I won’t even try to convince you that supporting him is a horrible thing. If you still feel that way, it’s pretty obvious that you’re one of the folks that would watch him shoot someone on 5th avenue, and still defend him.

PS- I’ve never felt this at about any candidate in any party, except maybe David Duke. So, it ain’t about party. It’s about basic decency. And what’s right.

Reactions: Sope Creek

Wait . . . are you saying that you think ISIS was as much/more of a threat to the US under the Obama administration as Russia is a threat via/under the Trump administration?

BTW, I don't believe the CIA or FBI (much less both, much less both of them acting in concert with each other) are playing you and I against each other. That's Trump and the Russians. If you think the reverse of that, then we've really got problems in this country.

Reactions: hoosboot
I'm a man of few words. So let's keep this below Novel level.

4% GDP growth.
Anyone who is ready to be their own person, and be the best they can be, doesn't let your "he's racist Bullshit" hold them back any longer. They are done with it and ready to thrive on their own merits.

Would you want your kid(s) behaving like him?

You have only very high level influence on how your kid turns out. To be honest to the statement, you will not live to see the end result and I suspect that you have had several different ideologies yourself. You in fact may be going through a phase right now, that is obvious to drastically change, once you actually make a paycheck for yourself. Once you do, Welcome to the right side sir. There is a greeting party awaiting you.

Wait . . . are you saying that you think ISIS was as much/more of a threat to the US under the Obama administration as Russia is a threat via/under the Trump administration?

BTW, I don't believe the CIA or FBI (much less both, much less both of them acting in concert with each other) are playing you and I against each other. That's Trump and the Russians. If you think the reverse of that, then we've really got problems in this country.

Speaking of ISIS, anyone see they are much stronger than we have been giving them credit for. That report is from the Pentagon, obviously deep state.

“ISIS probably is still more capable than al-Qaida in Iraq at its peak in 2006-2007, when the group had declared an Islamic State and operated under the name Islamic State of Iraq,” Pentagon spokesperson Cmdr. Sean Robertson told the news outlet VOA in an emailed statement.

4% GDP growth.
Anyone who is ready to be their own person, and be the best they can be, doesn't let your "he's racist Bullshit" hold them back any longer. They are done with it and ready to thrive on their own merits.

You have only very high level influence on how your kid turns out. To be honest to the statement, you will not live to see the end result and I suspect that you have had several different ideologies yourself. You in fact may be going through a phase right now, that is obvious to drastically change, once you actually make a paycheck for yourself. Once you do, Welcome to the right side sir. There is a greeting party awaiting you.

I’d bet about anything I made a significant amount more than you did last year. And for any years in the previous decade, for that matter.

I’m 41. I’m the rare high earner that doesn’t put my wallet first.

Don’t give me that BS. And I’m sorry you can’t see this stuff. It blows me away that you cannot.

4% GDP growth.
4.1% actually - the first time since 2014, during Obama's 2nd term - but that's only for the 2nd quarter, after a tepid 1st quarter. Looks like the sugar rush of the 2018 tax cuts won't last, either, with The Conference Board projecting a slowdown to below 2.5% growth by the end of 2019, all the while those same tax cuts that won't last for growth will last for increasing the US deficit and overall national debt for the next 10 years.

https://www.conference-board.org/data/usforecast.cfm

You're cherry-picking snapshots while the rest of us are watching the whole movie with the whole background context in mind, Joe. You're really not keeping up here . . . not trying to belittle you, just pointing out that the facts don't tell the story you're wanting us to buy. And we ain't having none of what you're selling.

4.1% actually - the first time since 2014, during Obama's 2nd term - but that's only for the 2nd quarter, after a tepid 1st quarter. Looks like the sugar rush of the 2018 tax cuts won't last, either, with The Conference Board projecting a slowdown to below 2.5% growth by the end of 2019, all the while those same tax cuts that won't last for growth will last for increasing the US deficit and overall national debt for the next 10 years.

https://www.conference-board.org/data/usforecast.cfm

You're cherry-picking snapshots while the rest of us are watching the whole movie with the whole background context in mind, Joe. You're really not keeping up here . . . not trying to belittle you, just pointing out that the facts don't tell the story you're wanting us to buy. And we ain't having none of what you're selling.

It is good to know conservatives now admit deficit spending works. Frankly I'd prefer to boost the economy with deficit spending when the economy sucks and we need a boost.

Not at all. I tried to quickly edit my post because I didn't want it to be an attack on you or your intelligence. I just don't understand the sentiment behind it.

Notice that you didn't question my questioning of Trump in the next EFFING sentence.
The sentiment is that our process is SO much more than tPOTUS. I thought I did a good thing by helping put Barry in office, as many others like me did. As his tenor went on, e became more than concerned about his actions and jumped ship. BUT he got his shot, with a well placed pick (BBALL analogy) placed by me. Meanwhile totally hoping for his success.
One way or another, Trump will be gone and you all can breath again. He may be gone is 2 weeks with an impeachment, or 2025. The republic will live, we will fight about that next scum sucking, racist, xenophobe, misogynist, homophobic,racist, capitalist, lesbian, gay, wrong/right bathroom using neighbor who would help you do anything, if you jut asked for help.

But, keep fighting the good fight sir.

I’d bet about anything I made a significant amount more than you did last year. And for any years in the previous decade, for that matter.

Don’t give me that BS. And I’m sorry you can’t see this stuff. It blows me away that you cannot.
Can I get in on that bet, please.

It is good to know conservatives now admit deficit spending works. Frankly I'd prefer to boost the economy with deficit spending when the economy sucks and we need a boost.
Yep. And as a corollary to that, we might oughta think about using the good economic periods to pay down debt rather than increasing it while times are good.

I commend you. The money is out there. Took me until 44 to find it. I do pretty well for a damn Soybean farmer's son from Indiana. I don't want for much these days at 50, and hope the same for you. BUT I am not going to flop my dick out and keep this going to the next step. I'm at a point I like the out liers, so congrats dude!

I commend you. The money is out there. Took me until 44 to find it. I do pretty well for a damn Soybean farmer's son from Indiana. I don't want for much these days at 50, and hope the same for you. BUT I am not going to flop my dick out and keep this going to the next step. I'm at a point I like the out liers, so congrats dude!
So your argument is "I got mine . . . good luck sukkas!"?

Good to know . . . .

This is where I am a little conflicted. NO I do not like the debit, and I (as many others I assume) have a quick eye on it. I "think" the diff is the sentiment/ confidence level of investors and main street business owners/ entrepreneurs, to me. Tie that with so many things that our "politicians" have voted for to get re-elected but never fund (the wall), we are seeing that "politicians only in name" are like an exwife. They're now ExPoliticians.

Does your dad sell his beans at Morristown?

So your argument is "I got mine . . . good luck sukkas!"?

Good to know . . . .

So that is your comeback when I was obviously congratulating him for him success? (assuming only, of course that its a him, no disrespect intended to it). Either way, I am happy for anyone who puts in the work to find their own success. (do I have to actually put in different skin colors instead of "anyone" to stop your next statement of how racist I am ? )

Reactions: stollcpa
Does your dad sell his beans at Morristown?

Stopped farming 15 yrs ago, after a foot was removed by the combine head. Funny thing, since most think I am day drinking and posting (which they are right!), The farm was sold to Oliver winery and now grows Grapes for a specific wine that Oliver sells. OK maybe that was a stretch, but that is how I roll.

Stopped farming 15 yrs ago, after a foot was removed by the combine head. Funny thing, since most think I am day drinking and posting (which they are right!), The farm was sold to Oliver winery and now grows Grapes for a specific wine that Oliver sells. OK maybe that was a stretch, but that is how I roll.
I didn’t think they grew that many beans in that part of the state.

I didn’t think they grew that many beans in that part of the state.

That part of the state? Are you "stalking" me? (bean stalk joke, I am forever a farm kid, sorry)

The "hill country" part of Indiana raise plenty of row crops.

Suuuure you did . . . but still . . . you didn't.

And if you can't tell the difference between Brennan's concern about the country and Gingrich's shameless profiteering, well, then that speaks volumes about your judgment.

Ha. So when Brennan legitimized the whacky position that Trump is guilty of treason, without citing any evidence, he was showing concern for the country? Nah. Brennan wa well paid for that and he did it for ratings.
There’s an awful lot of people that think the same and an awful lot of circumstantial evidence that points to the conclusion. And it’s not the least bit wacky.

Lol at your ISIS quote. The fact that you trust Trump ahead of the CIA and FBI, when Trump lies to us every single day, is a really interesting choice.

4% GDP growth.

Would you want your kid(s) behaving like him?

What in the world are you talking about? “Anyone who is ready to be their own person and be the best they can be doesn’t let racist bullshit hold them back?” WTF? Hard to do that if you’re dead, in jail on a bogus charge, etc. But the racism permeating the culture is much more insidious than just that. But as long as they have a good attitude, they’ll succeed? Is that your stance? And they paycheck babbling? Are you ok?

Oh yeah, soybean farmers should be thrilled with Trump. Expecting at least a third less income this year. Thanks, Donnie!

Lol at your ISIS quote. The fact that you trust Trump ahead of the CIA and FBI, when Trump lies to us every single day, is a really interesting choice.

I'm not going to go look, but I am 100% sure I never said I trusted Trump. BUT the fact that you give anyone (CIA/FBI) a free go, that is why most of us know that you're type can not be allowed to be in power. There is way to much emphasis on emotion on the left, and magnified specifically in a micro section of the left that I think you live in.
I don't Trust Trump at all, but I do trust him more than the microcosm you live in.

Notice that you didn't question my questioning of Trump in the next EFFING sentence.
The sentiment is that our process is SO much more than tPOTUS. I thought I did a good thing by helping put Barry in office, as many others like me did. As his tenor went on, e became more than concerned about his actions and jumped ship. BUT he got his shot, with a well placed pick (BBALL analogy) placed by me. Meanwhile totally hoping for his success.
One way or another, Trump will be gone and you all can breath again. He may be gone is 2 weeks with an impeachment, or 2025. The republic will live, we will fight about that next scum sucking, racist, xenophobe, misogynist, homophobic,racist, capitalist, lesbian, gay, wrong/right bathroom using neighbor who would help you do anything, if you jut asked for help.

But, keep fighting the good fight sir.

Joe, tell me about the good fight I'm fighting. What do you know about it?

There’s an awful lot of people that think the same and an awful lot of circumstantial evidence that points to the conclusion. And it’s not the least bit wacky.

Describe the “awful lot of circumstantial evidence”.

An awful lot of people think GWB took down the towers and they cite circumstantial evidence too.

Care to tell us who shot JFK?

Next up Bigfoot.

I could see Trump's public call on Russian to released the hacked Clinton emails to be within the range of conversational use of "treasonous".

Plus we don't really have all the facts that either Brennan - or Mueller - have access to. So isn't premature to call the notion that Trump has committed treason "whacky"?

Lol. A joke is treasonous? What the hell is “treasonous” anyway. Do you really want to say that asking Russia to release stolen emails is evidence of treason? Oh my.

Lol. A joke is treasonous? What the hell is “treasonous” anyway. Do you really want to say that asking Russia to release stolen emails is evidence of treason? Oh my.
You want that to be a joke. You need that to be a joke.

Joe, tell me about the good fight I'm fighting. What do you know about it?

Ouch, nice dig. But i've been on the losing side before and feel your pain. Wait, no I don't because I don't let this crap effect me. Give it time and it will all go your way, ... for a while, and then you will soil yourself again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT