ADVERTISEMENT

Perth identical twins who share boyfriend

sglowrider

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
Tiny Red Dot
Anna and Lucy do everything together – even sleeping in a bed with their shared boyfriend – as well as this surprising toilet habit.

Two Australian identical twins famous for sharing the same boyfriend have revealed the extreme bathroom habit they share.

Perth sisters Anna and Lucy DeCinque, 35, have done countless interviews over the years about their very close bond and decision to spend more than $250,000 on matching plastic surgery.
The pair, who have forayed their fame into a combined YouTube and Instagram following of 165,000 people, will be sharing even more details of their lives in new US reality TV show Extreme Sisters.

67d9a2448a4e08305eb5951b740775c9

TM-comp-sisters-1.jpg

australian-twins-anna-and-lucy-decinque-share-a-bo_7sqv.jpg

article-2676532-1F4DD9FF00000578-484_636x382.jpg

e18a80ab52331769b462ae3f88857cf4
8145b9c18af3dc49bfb9f81056c19a90

Anna and Lucy have been dating 37-year-old electrician Ben Byrne for 10 years and told the New York Post they would both marry him if it wasn’t illegal.

“The first night we met him, we both kissed him,” Anna told the newspaper.

“It was great from the start. We just hit it off straight away. It’s so much easier for us to share a boyfriend.

“I don’t mind that he comes over to kiss Lucy, because then he’s going to kiss me.

“He treats us equally. He knows that whatever he does to one twin, he does to the other.”

The sisters are so close they always come with each other to the bathroom and measure out their food to ensure they are eating exactly the same amount.

“When she goes to the toilet, I come with her; when she has a shower, I come with her,” Anna said.

“You name it and we do it. We’re never apart. I don’t think we’d function without each other. We have separation anxiety. We’re bound to each other.”

I read an article about this show that talked about the others. There's another set of sisters who repeatedly went out of their way to make sure people knew they didn't share their boyfriends, bed or bathroom. Their boyfriends didn't have Electrician Ben's shit eating grin.

• Haha
Reactions: sglowrider
Does that guy have 2 dicks?

I might like it for a night or 2 for the
Novelty, but something tells me that’s just 2X the crazy!

Yeah, I could see this in some sort of active/passive, failover type scenario. One goes down or has an issue and you can just switch over to the backup...OK. But some sort of load balancing thing where they are both online at all times? Yeah, no.

ADVERTISEMENT