ADVERTISEMENT

Personality or public figure you've had a thing for through the years with proof:

kkott

Hall of Famer
Oct 26, 2001
Halle Berry:

Halle-Berry-Workout-and-Diet-3.jpg

Halle-Berry-Jenny-Packham-Extant-LA-Premiere-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-TLO-4.jpg

halle-berry-01-600x800.jpg

halle-berry-interview.jpg

hallein.jpg

rs_634x1024-130408104705-634.HalleBerry.mh.040813.jpg

Halle.jpg

Halle-Berry.jpg

I was a bike messenger in NYC in the mid 90's. I was stopped at a stop light when I saw the most beautiful women across the street. The light turned green and I just stayed there looking at her. She starts to walk across the street towards me and the closer she got, the prettier she got. She was so pretty, she didn't look human. Almost alien like in beauty. As she approach I recognized her. Cars are screaming by me while I'm in this trance. She got closer and closer. What should I do? Should I say something? Instantly it occurred to me. Once she got into speaking distance I said, 'do you want my bike?' She didn't break stride as she said, 'no thanks.' And then walked right past me.

I offered a 10 speed to Cindy Crawford. She said, 'no thanks.'

Wonderful day.

cindy-crawford-88-h.jpg

I was a bike messenger in NYC in the mid 90's. I was stopped at a stop light when I saw the most beautiful women across the street. The light turned green and I just stayed there looking at her. She starts to walk across the street towards me and the closer she got, the prettier she got. She was so pretty, she didn't look human. Almost alien like in beauty. As she approach I recognized her. Cars are screaming by me while I'm in this trance. She got closer and closer. What should I do? Should I say something? Instantly it occurred to me. Once she got into speaking distance I said, 'do you want my bike?' She didn't break stride as she said, 'no thanks.' And then walked right past me.

Wonderful day.

cindy-crawford-88-h.jpg
Now that's a response. Well done!

Wonderful day.

cindy-crawford-88-h.jpg
Ralphie wants a football for christmas too.

Wonderful day.

cindy-crawford-88-h.jpg
My next door neighbor is from DeKalb, IL and swore on his left nut that Cindy babysat for him and his sister. Talk about every boy's fantasy, Cindy is as beautiful as they come.

My next door neighbor is from DeKalb, IL and swore on his left nut that Cindy babysat for him and his sister. Talk about every boy's fantasy, Cindy is as beautiful as they come.

Is your neighbor's name Doug?? By chance?
I ask because my cuz fits that description...his dad worked for Eastern Ill U in the early 80's & was babysat by Cindy Crawford (or so the story goes)!

Is your neighbor's name Doug?? By chance?
I ask because my cuz fits that description...his dad worked for Eastern Ill U in the early 80's & was babysat by Cindy Crawford (or so the story goes)!
No, it's Tyler. He is mid-40s now and played college football at Illinois.

I can't post pics from work, but Ali Larter is definitely mine. Her sister teaches 3rd grade at a Hendricks County school. Several years ago, I was dating a hair stylist and met Ali's sister at the salon she worked at. We talked quite a bit and I asked her if Ali ever came to visit could I meet her? So she did, and the 4 of us went to dinner and hung out a couple times that week. Ali is very nice and sweet. Rather shy which would shock most people because of the "whipped cream bikini" scene she shot in Varsity Blues. Ali told me that was her very first scene ever in a movie. That was the first scene shot for the movie. Ali isn't the only actress I've met, but she's not all Hollywood and glamour. She really is down to earth and could be the girl next door type.

Reactions: Coach Pete Bell
I had a thing for Pamela Bryant while in college. Local girl. Went to Ben Davis High School and then spent some time at IU. Was in Playboy's "Girls of the Big Ten". Later did a centerfold which I proudly pinned to my locker door in the fraternity house(much to the chagrin of Mrs. McHoop).

Factoid: Pamela Bryant died in 2010 of an asthma attack.

1979_Calendar_05_Pamela_Bryant.jpg

McHoop

Reactions: kkott
I've posted about some of the morning talent in Charlotte before, but we have a new flavor that is quite tasty. Rachel Rollar: field reporter and today she did the traffic: wow, great dress and surprisingly stacked for such a small thin gal. This is the same station that has Carolyn Bruck as the morning anchor and Brooke Katz doing the traffic normally. Whoever the person doing the hiring, they should be on the OTF:

Rachel Rollar:
635766303361857472-Rachel-Roller-b.png

5fd3d1_3010374c88ea7861df5d74ee5b9a8181.jpeg_srz_425_625_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpeg_srz

SafariScreenSnapz381.png

Brooke Katz (great sweater puppies)
635673078977338966-Brooke-Katz.png

Carolyn Bruck (less personality, but also strong frontcourt!)
635773300616620622-Carolyn-Bruck.png

rachel-weisz-5.jpg

Rachel Weisz is mine.

She's the ONLY reason I have any interest in watching the lame franchise The Mummy....Brandon Frasier sucks ass.

And that raw sex scene in Enemy at the Gates.....hot as fk.

And a big plus.....she resembles my wife a bit....

The two other options of course were Kathy Ireland

yh13pTx.jpg

gbMKOWM.jpg

byVDMUs.jpg

a6gP3CM.jpg

7WUS5tc.jpg

And Samantha Fox

7fbfcQD.jpg

Cxbtc0D.jpg

eT4nyaT.jpg
7TaLzf6.jpg
7xEgBFi.png

OK, it took this thread awhile to gain momentum and get going, but now we finally have some steam built up. I'm imagining Samantha with all that sticky watermelon juice running down her body, and no napkin in sight. How will she ever get that cleaned up? Not to mention admiring her grip on that knife handle! She's naughty.... or is that me?

Last edited:
Reactions: Cream&Crimson
After the hours I spent holding up her poster with one hand...

Farrah_Fawcett_iconic_pinup_1976.jpg
I'm guessing more seed was spilled to this pic than any other in the history of mankind. Probably just by Dad's alone, oggling their son's poster when they weren't home. That was a pretty scandalous pic at the time. I think I burned through 2 copies alone! You post-internet phackers don't realize just how easy you've got it: uphill, BOTH ways to school, back in the day!

OK, it took this thread awhile to gain momentum and get going, but now we finally have some steam built up. I'm imagining Samantha with all that sticky watermelon juice running down her body, and no napkin in site. How will she ever get that cleaned up? Not to mention admiring her grip on that knife handle! She's naughty.... or is that me?
Not just you. She's a bad girl. There are some very NSFW pics floating around out there. One of my buddies had several of her posters on his walls when we were in 6th grade or so, including some topless ones. They were glorious.

rachel-weisz-5.jpg

Rachel Weisz is mine.

She's the ONLY reason I have any interest in watching the lame franchise The Mummy....Brandon Frasier sucks ass.

And that raw sex scene in Enemy at the Gates.....hot as fk.

And a big plus.....she resembles my wife a bit....
I can't believe you posted that last bit on here. Jeebus, dude. lol

I'm guessing more seed was spilled to this pic than any other in the history of mankind. Probably just by Dad's alone, oggling their son's poster when they weren't home. That was a pretty scandalous pic at the time. I think I burned through 2 copies alone! You post-internet phackers don't realize just how easy you've got it: uphill, BOTH ways to school, back in the day!
The amount of money you could've made selling that poster attached between 2 dowel rods with a handle attached to the top one, well, you'd be hanging on a yacht with Bill Gates.

I can't post pics from work, but Ali Larter is definitely mine. Her sister teaches 3rd grade at a Hendricks County school. Several years ago, I was dating a hair stylist and met Ali's sister at the salon she worked at. We talked quite a bit and I asked her if Ali ever came to visit could I meet her? So she did, and the 4 of us went to dinner and hung out a couple times that week. Ali is very nice and sweet. Rather shy which would shock most people because of the "whipped cream bikini" scene she shot in Varsity Blues. Ali told me that was her very first scene ever in a movie. That was the first scene shot for the movie. Ali isn't the only actress I've met, but she's not all Hollywood and glamour. She really is down to earth and could be the girl next door type.

Then you shoudn't be posting this, am I right? We need some damn standards in here, that's what we need. VIOLATION of the first degree, or did Obama change this too when I wasn't paying attention?

Reactions: Cream&Crimson
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT